The Summer of Winning

Winning?

His trade war is killing the economy

I wonder how long it will take the left wing fanatics at youtube to take it down as it will be labeled fake news and propaganda..

Its on the official white house YouTube channel. They don't dare go that far.
>> The White House

As long as Google owns YouTube there will be chicanery.....There are now over 50 lawsuits filed against Google in several states. The DOJ is looking at them for espionage in China. Google in it's present form ain't long for these parts....anti-trust laws will see to that.

I wonder how long it will take the left wing fanatics at youtube to take it down as it will be labeled fake news and propaganda..

Its on the official white house YouTube channel. They don't dare go that far.
>> The White House
Look what they tried with Kavenaugh and then tell me that again, with a straight face... :04:

Hell they misused the FISA Court, Lied to judges to obtain warrants, misused the FBI, CIA, and NSA... You think they would stop at dumping the WH youtube account? NOT! These people have no ethics, morals, or honor...

Of course I do. And I realize trump took Obamas big deficits and increased them.

That means nothing, as long as he also grows the economy to create the jobs that will bring in the revenue to balance out the deficits. Get it?

Right now he has us at perfect employment. That means big revenues. You won't know fucking real number until his term is over and it all balances out

Now go away asswipe, you get on my nerves
2% growth isn’t going to do it.

Forum List

Back