The Supernova of News: UN rights council says Syria gas attack videos, photos fake:

:eusa_pray:
It's also possible that Russian and Chinese elements in the UN itself are spinning their story.

But one thing is for certain:

We have no incontrovertible proof that Assad is guilty, in fact, it's quite the opposite.

I'll request deletion 24 hours from now if no more sources report this.

Show me the proof that Assad is not guilty or redact your statement.

That is not how it works. There is a presumption of innocence. Innocent until proven guilty. Where is the evidence of his guilt?

Didn't you know that Progressives assume that everyone outside their collective is guilty until proven innocent.

And even if they are proven innocent, they must convert to Progressivism before their innocent is recognized.

Tolerance at its finest.

How about a primary source, one that's not the Iranian national "news agency" PressTV?

The UN Human Rights Council routinely finds Israel guilty of war crimes, why wouldn't you believe they handed down this drivel?

Israel frequently commits war crimes. So, their opinions are sound. And Israel has nothing to do with this issue we are discussing here.

How about a primary source, one that's not the Iranian national "news agency" PressTV?

The UN Human Rights Council routinely finds Israel guilty of war crimes, why wouldn't you believe they handed down this drivel?

I was under the impression that Israel was in the process of genociding the Palestinians, am I wrong?

israel_palestine-map-edit-1353601538.24.jpg

It's not that I would put it past them, but I'm not in the habit of believing things just because they could be true.

Show me the proof that Assad is not guilty or redact your statement.

That is not how it works. There is a presumption of innocence. Innocent until proven guilty. Where is the evidence of his guilt?

Didn't you know that Progressives assume that everyone outside their collective is guilty until proven innocent.

And even if they are proven innocent, they must convert to Progressivism before their innocent is recognized.

Tolerance at its finest.

Is that why when you are arrested for a crime you are jailed, even though you have not been proven guilty?

Last edited:

Tolerance at its finest.

Is that why when you are arrested for a crime you are jailed, even though you have not been proven guilty?

Are you truly disputing the presumption of innocence in our criminal justice system?

Tolerance at its finest.

Are you truly disputing the presumption of innocence in our criminal justice system?

Are you really American?

I was under the impression that Israel was in the process of genociding the Palestinians, am I wrong?

israel_palestine-map-edit-1353601538.24.jpg

Genocide is a word that has been used, as is ethnic cleansing.

Beginning with the 1948 invasion of Israel by multiple Arab/Muslim Countries, nearly One Million Jews were expelled from Arab/Muslim Countries.

Israel felt responsible for them and took them in.

In order to make room for them, Israel had to expel many Palestinians from their Country but Muslim Countries refused to take the Palestinians in. Instead, wishing to keep all the property and wealth they stole from the expelled Jews for themselves and not wanting to spend one sheckel on itinerant Palestinians.

Palestinians have a right to be pissed, but they're pissed at the wrong people, IMHO.

Israel was established as a home for Jews. Had they allowed all the displaced Palestinians to stay in their Country, they would have outnumbered Jews 2 to 1 and there would no longer BE a Jewish State. Voting n' all like that. I guess they could have refused to allow Palestinians to vote but...... Nah

Arab Countries INVADE Israel in 1948 while expelling hundreds of thousands of Jews, with nowhere to go, at the same time. What was Israel supposed to do?

Israel and Israelis have the memory of the Holocaust fresh in their minds and to make room for the expelled Jews...

Life's a bitch. The surrounding Muslim Countries could have stepped up.... But they didn't.

Fuck them.

I'm no "friend of Israel", but right is right and wrong is wrong.

Beginning with the 1948 invasion of Israel by multiple Arab/Muslim Countries, nearly One Million Jews were expelled from Arab/Muslim Countries.

In order to make room for them, Israel had to expel many Palestinians from their Country but Muslim Countries refused to take the Palestinians in. Instead, wishing to keep all the property and wealth they stole from the expelled Jews for themselves and not wanting to spend one sheckel on itinerant Palestinians.

Palestinians have a right to be pissed, but they're pissed at the wrong people, IMHO.

Israel was established as a home for Jews. Had they allowed all the displaced Palestinians to stay in their Country, they would have outnumbered Jews 2 to 1 and there would no longer BE a Jewish State. Voting n' all like that. I guess they could have refused to allow Palestinians to vote but...... Nah

Arab Countries INVADE Israel in 1948 while expelling hundreds of thousands of Jews, with nowhere to go, at the same time. What was Israel supposed to do?

Israel and Israelis have the memory of the Holocaust fresh in their minds and to make room for the expelled Jews...

Life's a bitch. The surrounding Muslim Countries could have stepped up.... But they didn't.

Fuck them.

Wow! What a creative way to defend ethnic cleansing!

Last edited:

Fuck them.

The Truth is the ultimate defense.

Learn it.

Unless you're a Paulbot. In which case you're incapable of learning much of anything.

Fuck them.

The Truth is the ultimate defense.

Learn it.

Unless you're a Paulbot. In which case you're incapable of learning much of anything.

For me, the Truth is Jesus. And I cannot justify ethnic cleansing from any of the words He spoke.

You're a nut. Ethnic Cleansing? Where? In Israel?

You're accusing Jews of Ethnic Cleansing? What kind of moron are you?

Go away.

Forum List

Back