The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming...

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008
Beware. Be Ready. The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming. I seem to remember some rightwing nuts going after Walz back in 2018. I was there when they went after Kerry on 2004. These people cannot help themselves.

They were desperate then, they will be viciously so now. Get ready. Rightwing rags are ready to go.

HE beat them back then. He will do so again. But it will get nasty.

Beware. Be Ready. The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming. I seem to remember some rightwing nuts going after Walz back in 2018. I was there when they went after Kerry on 2004. These people cannot help themselves.

They were desperate then, they will be viciously so now. Get ready. Rightwing rags are ready to go.

A drunk driver and an AWOL coward.

Nice pick you've got there... :badgrin:

A drunk driver and an AWOL coward.

Nice pick you've got there... :badgrin:

o'tay

trump mug shot guilty.jpg

Sounds like you're stuck in '04... it's called "Kavanaughing" now...

I'm sure the party that likes fuck kids instructed their minions to "Get in front of this, he's a fucking shit show!!", but either he stands up to some nominal scrutiny or he doesn't.

Tampon dispensers in the boys bathrooms? Watching large cities get torched and destroyed? Cutting kids' wieners off without parental consent? That's not mainstream stuff.

I'm fairly agnostic on abortion but even I don't have the stomach to allow a kid to be murdered as it comes out of the "bonus hole" as you soulless animals call it.

Maybe Kumstain can carry the ticket.... :laughing0301:

8yk7me.jpg

We look at Walz, a 60-year-old U.S. Army National Guard veteran, and his military career over the years.

Where did Walz serve, and what did he do in the National Guard?
During his service, Walz responded to natural disasters, including floods and tornadoes in Minnesota and Nebraska, and was deployed overseas for months at a time, according to MPR.

In 2003, he was sent to Italy, where he served with the European Security Force to support the war in Afghanistan. He was also stationed in Norway for joint training with other NATO militaries.

Walz told MPR that he reenlisted in the National Guard after the September 11 attacks but never saw active combat in his years in the military.

Stars and Stripes reported in 2020 that Walz credited his Army experience with helping him steer Minnesota through the COVID-19 pandemic as governor.

As governor of Minnesota, Walz is commander in chief of the 13,000-soldier Minnesota National Guard. “I’m certainly proud of my military service, but it’s one piece of me,” he told Minnesota Public Radio in 2018. “It doesn’t define me.”

Sounds like you're stuck in '04... it's called "Kavanaughing" now...

I'm sure the party that likes fuck kids instructed their minions to "Get in front of this, he's a fucking shit show!!", but either he stands up to some nominal scrutiny or he doesn't.

Tampon dispensers in the boys bathrooms? Watching large cities get torched and destroyed? Cutting kids' wieners off without parental consent? That's not mainstream stuff.

I'm fairly agnostic on abortion but even I don't have the stomach to allow a kid to be murdered as it comes out of the "bonus hole" as you soulless animals call it.

Maybe Kumstain can carry the ticket.... :laughing0301:

View attachment 991106

Walz saw it coming, called it what it is.. weird.

Very weird:

GETTING AWAY FROM THIS DIVISION.

WE DO NOT LIKE WHAT HAS HAPPENED WHERE WE CAN'T EVEN GO TO THANKSGIVING DINNER WITH OUR UNCLE BECAUSE YOU END UP IN SOME WEIRD FIGHT THAT IS UNNECESSARY. AND I THINK BRINGING BACK PEOPLE TOGETHER -(INSERT LAUGH HERE)- WELL IT'S TRUE.

THESE GUYS ARE JUST WEIRD. THEY ARE RUNNING FOR HE-MAN WOMEN HATERS CLUB OR SOMETHING. THAT'S NOT WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN.

We look at Walz, a 60-year-old U.S. Army National Guard veteran, and his military career over the years.

Where did Walz serve, and what did he do in the National Guard?
During his service, Walz responded to natural disasters, including floods and tornadoes in Minnesota and Nebraska, and was deployed overseas for months at a time, according to MPR.

In 2003, he was sent to Italy, where he served with the European Security Force to support the war in Afghanistan. He was also stationed in Norway for joint training with other NATO militaries.

Walz told MPR that he reenlisted in the National Guard after the September 11 attacks but never saw active combat in his years in the military.

Stars and Stripes reported in 2020 that Walz credited his Army experience with helping him steer Minnesota through the COVID-19 pandemic as governor.

As governor of Minnesota, Walz is commander in chief of the 13,000-soldier Minnesota National Guard. “I’m certainly proud of my military service, but it’s one piece of me,” he told Minnesota Public Radio in 2018. “It doesn’t define me.”

Then he abandoned the soldiers under his command right before they shipped out.

What a scumbag.

Forum List

Back