The threat on the horizon.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sooner or later, we are going to have to deal with Islam here in America. You can hide your head in the sand, you can convince yourself that the majority of Muslims are peaceful, you can proudly claim that you are not an Islamophobe, but you are only whistling past the graveyard.

We all know about Radical Islam's goals of world domination, no need to list them again, but it's the moderates and the so called "peaceful" Muslims that we need to worry about. They are not rising up against those who would use their religion for hate and violence now, and they will not do so in the future. When radical Islam comes to our shores, they will not be on our side.

The reaction to the events in Garland Texas show that our leaders and the media are going to ignore the problem as long as they can. When they do finally realize what has happened, it will be very late.

So you can bury your head in the sand, you can make excuses for the terrorists, you can blame the victims and call
people whatever you want to, sooner or later you will be forced to deal with Islam.

Sooner or later, we are going to have to deal with Islam here in America. You can hide your head in the sand, you can convince yourself that the majority of Muslims are peaceful, you can proudly claim that you are not an Islamophobe, but you are only whistling past the graveyard.

We all know about Radical Islam's goals of world domination, no need to list them again, but it's the moderates and the so called "peaceful" Muslims that we need to worry about. They are not rising up against those who would use their religion for hate and violence now, and they will not do so in the future. When radical Islam comes to our shores, they will not be on our side.

The reaction to the events in Garland Texas show that our leaders and the media are going to ignore the problem as long as they can. When they do finally realize what has happened, it will be very late.

So you can bury your head in the sand, you can make excuses for the terrorists, you can blame the victims and call
people whatever you want to, sooner or later you will be forced to deal with Islam.
Their way to deal with those is to arm and fund them.

A thread on the horizon??

Hmmmm:

t02e174_dreams-on-the-horizon.jpg

Don't see any thread out there...

Or you can make really poor jokes about it, but eventually you will have to deal with them.

It's amusing to see republicans upset about religion causing problems! :laugh:

Why should that be amusing? I mean, if I was a Republican, I'd pretty much be Christian and probably solid against non-Christians of any type. It would be amusing if Christians were committing these acts and I was a Republican who railed against them.youre just a confused left wing nutter, if you'll pardon the redundancy.

Why should that be amusing? I mean, if I was a Republican, I'd pretty much be Christian and probably solid against non-Christians of any type. It would be amusing if Christians were committing these acts and I was a Republican who railed against them.youre just a confused left wing nutter, if you'll pardon the redundancy.

Those who are giving you the business here should watch The Third Jihad documentary. It is narrated by a devout Muslim, Dr. Jasser. Here is a trailer for it.

Video The Third Jihad

Those who are giving you the business here should watch The Third Jihad documentary. It is narrated by a devout Muslim, Dr. Jasser. Here is a trailer for it.

Video The Third Jihad

It won't help him. He's a left wing ideologue. He only believes what he is told to believe and his mind will never change.

Forum List

Back