🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Three GOP Candidates' Faiths, Should it Matter to You

I'm not clear what you're arguing
That some religions should not be protected by the First Amendment because they advocate the murder of other people or even have murder of other people as apart of their system of worship, like the Thuggees, the Aztecs, etc..

What do you propose to limit their first amendment rights?
In the case of murderous religions, their faith should be illegal, membership in it should be criminal and they should be targeted for prosecution for being members of that religion.

Punishment should be loss of citizenship, banishment from the USA, and a minimum 20 years sentence if they return, and a life sentence if caught returning a second time.

:lol:

Excellent translation from the original German.

Unfortunately for your Final Solutions, our Constitution already thought of that and pre-empted it with the First Amendment.

The First Amendment does not cover murderous religions. Period. And if you think it does then you are insane.

Perhaps you can point out for us the qualifying adjective here --- you know, the part where it spells out "my religion can beat up your religion":

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Perhaps not.

I'm not clear what you're arguing
That some religions should not be protected by the First Amendment because they advocate the murder of other people or even have murder of other people as apart of their system of worship, like the Thuggees, the Aztecs, etc..

What do you propose to limit their first amendment rights?
In the case of murderous religions, their faith should be illegal, membership in it should be criminal and they should be targeted for prosecution for being members of that religion.

Punishment should be loss of citizenship, banishment from the USA, and a minimum 20 years sentence if they return, and a life sentence if caught returning a second time.

:lol:

Excellent translation from the original German.

Unfortunately for your Final Solutions, our Constitution already thought of that and pre-empted it with the First Amendment.

The First Amendment does not cover murderous religions. Period. And if you think it does then you are insane.

Actually, it does. Prove they committed a crime, then you can take away their rights

OK, well getting off topic here. The point is, how many people voting consider the candidate's basic moral system when casting their votes? I say maybe 60-70%. Any other guesses?

Forum List

Back