The top ten reasons not to vote Republican in the midterms

How can you make inversion illegal?

This should be funny!

Making re-incorporating a company overseas illegal. Ha Ha Hopefully Obama will do this by executive order. He has over 100 executive orders to make to catch up with Bush.

Making re-incorporating a company overseas illegal.

Now that you've disadvantaged American corporations, they'll be bought by foreign competitors.
Overseas earnings have escaped US taxation, despite your whining. Now what?
Obama stomps his feet and pouts? LOL!

How is the democratic party more worthy of being called the "racist party of ignorance" than the republicans. Rebublicans continuously try to maintain policies that have unequal outcomes for different races. They also, in many instances, openly deny some of the most prominent research produced by science. If that doesn't constitute "racist" or "ignorant" I don't know what does.

Rebublicans continuously try to maintain policies that have unequal outcomes for different races.

OMG! That's awful!!! What's the percentage of white guys in the NBA again?
I'm glad the Dems are in favor of quotas for the NBA. Can't have an unequal outcome.

They also, in many instances, openly deny some of the most prominent research produced by science.

I know, they're against GMOs and vaccines. Oh, wait, that's the Dems.

1. You didn't refute my points. 2. I wasn't talking about affirmative action. 3. unlike climate change, GMOs are actually a contested topic. 4. All the data linking Dems to the vaccine movement I've read has been theoretically, conceptually, or methodologically flawed. If you have a good source on this I'd love to read it.

1. You didn't refute my points.

I pointed out the ridiculousness of your supposed points.

2. I wasn't talking about affirmative action.

How else do you prevent unequal outcomes?

3. unlike climate change, GMOs are actually a contested topic

Wasting trillions to prevent climate change is contested all the time.
What do you feel is contested about GMOs?
They lead to higher yields, cheaper more plentiful food.
And they reduce the need to constantly expand land under cultivation.

Now that you've disadvantaged American corporations, they'll be bought by foreign competitors.

Disadvantaged by not being able to walk on the tax of differed income? Burger King wants to move to Canada. Canadian companies pay a higher net corporate tax than the US. Burger King moving to Canada eliminates the taxes on the differed income. Don't think so? Show me the tax code that makes them pay.

Berkshire Hathaway by their own admission has been differing income since 2002. Imagine the lost revenue if they moved off-shore.

Who makes up for the lost revenue? The middle class. So your 'LOL' is either ignorance or you're a koch rimmer.

Republicans: No one likes them

The lowest point in the average of the polls that Nancy Pelosi’s Democrat-led House ever reached was 17%, as Obamacare was being passed. Generally speaking, the Democrats mainly stayed above 20%. Hardly amazing, but worthwhile remembering, given what was to come. The Republican controlled House has been by far the most disliked in modern history. An associated Press poll from the last week of September had them at 7%. It’s not just the least popular Congress, though: It’s also, according to Gallup, the least popular institution of any kind ever recorded.

Disadvantaged by not being able to walk on the tax of differed income? Burger King wants to move to Canada. Canadian companies pay a higher net corporate tax than the US. Burger King moving to Canada eliminates the taxes on the differed income. Don't think so? Show me the tax code that makes them pay.

Berkshire Hathaway by their own admission has been differing income since 2002. Imagine the lost revenue if they moved off-shore.

Who makes up for the lost revenue? The middle class. So your 'LOL' is either ignorance or you're a koch rimmer.
So one must assume you supported the State move in the NE to condemn property from its rightful owners because if the State County or city sold it to another business they would get more taxes from it. Sounds fair to me.

Disadvantaged by not being able to walk on the tax of differed income?

Disadvantaged by the highest corporate tax rate in the world.
Disadvantaged by being taxed on worldwide income.

Burger King moving to Canada eliminates the taxes on the differed income.

What the hell is "differed income"?

Imagine the lost revenue if they moved off-shore.

How much of their income is offshore?

...and should the Senate become a Republican majority, Democrats will become the party of no and veto.

Lets hope so. The middle class can't afford to be butt-fucked anymore by Republicans, corporate America, and wall street.

The Democrats and Barack Obama have screwed over Middle Class Americans more in the last six years than at any time in memory! Step back from the progressive "rhetoric" and look at what's really happened to the Middle Class under Barry! It's been brutal. Every time I hear Barack Obama start talking about how he's got the Middle Class's back I can only shake my head in disbelief that at this point anyone can hear that and not laugh.

So one must assume you supported the State move in the NE to condemn property from its rightful owners because if the State County or city sold it to another business they would get more taxes from it. Sounds fair to me.

Why would you assume that?

Why would you assume that?
Didn't you just post that the US should punish companies for trying to lower their taxes? That it should be illegal for a company to move from this Country to another to pay less?

The US has the 16th lowest actual corporate tax rate.

corporatetaxcharts0222.png

US companies are taxed on over-seas income because US companies buy products to sell in the US and deduct the cost of the sale on monies that they never paid tax.

Differed is what you get when your POS MAC-PRO doesn't like your voice program. Should be deferred.

Who's income is off-shore?

Didn't you just post that the US should punish companies for trying to lower their taxes? That it should be illegal for a company to move from this Country to another to pay less?

Do I think that companies that use tax based services should pay their share for those tax based services? Yes. If they don't, then you do.

Do I think that companies that use tax based services should pay their share for those tax based services? Yes. If they don't, then you do.

Their "fair share" is their share of the cost of those services. It doesn't include paying the bills of millions of welfare parasites and government job holders. (but I repeat myself)

The US has the 16th lowest actual corporate tax rate.

corporatetaxcharts0222.png

US companies are taxed on over-seas income because US companies buy products to sell in the US and deduct the cost of the sale on monies that they never paid tax.

Differed is what you get when your POS MAC-PRO doesn't like your voice program. Should be deferred.

We're the only major economy to tax our corporations on earnings in other jurisdictions.
It's a bad idea. It raises a tiny amount of revenue.

What deferred income?

You're whining about Berkshire, so how much of their earnings are from offshore?

You could say a hundred rational reasons to not vote republican but they will still get elected thanks to Fox News propaganda and reliable Americam stupidity.

You could say a hundred rational reasons to not vote republican but they will still get elected thanks to Fox News propaganda and reliable Americam stupidity.

They get elected because not everyone is a tick on the ass of society. Some of us actually have to work and pay taxes.

Forum List

Back