The Trump Administration hits a record deficit.

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
The Trump Administration did something Obama couldn’t do and that is raising the annual deficit the to a record $3.3 trillion.
“I love debt” Donald Trump has risen the bar and again bettered Obama!
And what has the record deficit shown as an accomplishment?
Anybody?

The Trump Administration did something Obama couldn’t do and that is raising the annual deficit the to a record $3.3 trillion.
Anybody?
well obama didnt have a global pandemic to motivate him,,,

just sayin,,,

hey is Minneapolis still the 4th cleanest city after all the riots???

Anybody?
You assholes didn't care when Oboingo doubled it, so why should anyone care now?

Anybody?
Democrats are making it go up, they won’t open up

Here were the trend lines:

1599141690736.png

After the Great Recession the Obama Administration did a wonderful job in bringing down the deficit. All for naught apparently as Trump shot it back up.

The US Debt is expected to be larger than the US economy.

1599142016037.png

Trump has done nothing to bring down the debt even before Covid.

Honestly no one cares about the debt or deficit..well not until the bubble bursts.

Last edited:
Anybody?
You assholes didn't care when Oboingo doubled it, so why should anyone care now?
Obama did not double the National Debt as actual facts show.
Of course I am not surprised by your false comment, news doesn’t travel very fast in the sticks. Your comment was debunked almost four years ago. Maybe in a year or too, you might actually get the word.

Anybody?
Obama did not double the National Debt as actual facts show.
Of course I am not surprised by your false comment, news doesn’t travel very fast in the sticks. Your comment was debunked almost four years ago. Maybe in a year or too, you might actually get the word.
Facts show that you're a fucking liar and didn't give shit number one while he was running up the debt.

GFY, hypocrite.

Anybody?
well obama didnt have a global pandemic to motivate him,,,

just sayin,,,

hey is Minneapolis still the 4th cleanest city after all the riots???
Obama had a plan and an agency in place to handle a pandemic. Unfortunately, the impeached president trump scrapped the plan and the agency necessary to implementation shortly after he moved into the White House.

The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics applauded their orange-tinted hero's action, calling it "brilliant".

View attachment 384019

After the Great Recession the Obama Administration did a wonderful job in bringing down the deficit. All for naught apparently as Trump shot it back up.

View attachment 384021

Honestly no one cares about the debt or deficit..well not until the bubble bursts.
Your graphs show we are continuing the trend of rising deficits Barry handed off to Trump.

Good job, Dummy.

And if he didnt sign that covid bullshit, you fags would be saying he hates people.
Political hackery is a disease.
And who benefited the most? It wasn’t the middle class.
If Trump would of reacted as quickly as the countries of the European Union using their tactics, more people wouldn’t got effected with COVID-19 and more people wouldn’t of died, plus the economy would be a lot more healthy.
How many countries won’t accept Americans, because of Trump’s huge failure in real leadership with the pandemic?
So much for your cultist argument.

Last edited:
And if he didnt sign that covid bullshit, you fags would be saying he hates people.
If Trump would of reacted as quickly as the countries of the European Union using their tactics, more people wouldn’t got effected with COVID-19 and more people wouldn’t of died, plus the economy would be a lot more healthy.
How many countries won’t accept Americans, because of Trump’s huge failure in real leadership with the pandemic?

Hmmmm.....I seem to remember nancy telling everyone to come on down to chinatown and hug some chinese.
Then there was cuomo putting corona patients into old folk homes and of course Trump tried to shut down travel from china and he was called a bigot.
Fuck you and your revisionist history.

Hmmmm.....I seem to remember nancy telling everyone to come on down to chinatown and hug some chinese.
Then there was cuomo putting corona patients into old folk homes and of course Trump tried to shut down travel from china and he was called a bigot.
Fuck you and your revisionist history.
Can’t handle the truth?
Is not it a fact that the US is in far worst shape than the European Union. Is it not a fact that the EU acted decisively with Covid while Trump was repeatedly did nothing other than saying the Covid would disappear.
Fact are facts are you are an easily manipulated cultist. Prove me wrong that Trump failed big time with Covid. Explain why many counties are not allowing Americans into their countries.
Come on loser, prove me wrong!

Anybody?
Trump has messed up the economy

View attachment 384019

View attachment 384021

Your graphs show we are continuing the trend of rising deficits Barry handed off to Trump.

Good job, Dummy.
Looks to me from 2009, the height of the Great Recession, to 2015 the deficits were on a steep decline. Your boy gets elected and deficits soar despite all his bullshit that deficits would fall under his watch. Well we all whenever there are Republicans in office fiscal responsibilty goes out the door.

Forum List

Back