🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump cabinet, as only Keith can describe.....brilliant!!

• Banned
tiger is obsessed....she said a week or so ago its time to move on....i guess she meant everyone else....
I'm not obsessed, I just happen to be on vacation this week and I'm done with all my Xmas shit.....so I'm bored...next week, I'll go back to stressing over stupid shit again, like why is that one light on the tree among many isn't on? LOLOLO

tiger is obsessed....she said a week or so ago its time to move on....i guess she meant everyone else....
I'm not obsessed, I just happen to be on vacation this week and I'm done with all my Xmas shit.....so I'm bored...next week, I'll go back to stressing over stupid shit again, like why is that one light on the tree among many isn't on? LOLOLO
i hear ya tiger....there is always 1 bulb that is out...

Olbermann is an absolute ass, and yes, I have met the man. The next time I care about anything he has to say will be the first time. And for what it's worth, I don't like Trump either.

Olbermann is an absolute ass, and yes, I have met the man. The next time I care about anything he has to say will be the first time. And for what it's worth, I don't like Trump either.

Olbermann/Trump is a false comparison anyways. Especially since, Trump has the power. And besides, it's a movement.....

I'm not about to watch the Olbermann video. I've haven't heard that fucker speak anything nice about Trump or any republican.

Let me see
-They hate science
-They appear to want to destroy what is left of our middle class
-They're totally in the hands of the elite and the rich
-They believe gutting everything in the 20th and 21st century is somehow wise.

Insanity

LOL, Keith Olbermann. What ever happened to him destroying Bill O'Reilly in the ratings?

Old Keith was fired from his last PAYING job also....lack of productivity and insubordination!

keith-olbermann1.jpg

Forum List

Back