the trump clan using the White House to cash in again

You might want to check the GOAs allowable per diem pay for government employees, hint, it's not unlimited.

That's GAO, and we already know Trump is making at least $2 million from the secret service for Trump Tower. $30,000 just in golf cart rentals at mar-a-lago.

These fucking scoundrels have no shame when it comes to using the White House to make a buck.

Kushner family in Beijing: 'Invest $500,000 and immigrate' to US

"The Kushner family hopes to lure investments from wealthy business owners in China with the promise of American visas.

Nicole Kushner Meyer, the sister of White House adviser and President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, spoke at an event in Beijing on Saturday. She was marketing a Kushner-owned property in New Jersey -- invest in the development and get into the United States on a so-called EB-5 visa.

An ad for the event, held at a Ritz-Carlton hotel, said "Invest $500,000 and immigrate to the United States."

And she mentioned Jared's new position in the White House -- though there were no overt references to President Trump."

Were any overt references really needed ;) ;)

The orange idiot never dreamed he would be elected, but since it happened --- thanks to a shitload or partisan hacks and stupid people --- you can bet he and his family are going to cash in every chance they get.

How would Trump make any money off of that? For a long time the US has had a visa for people who have $500,000 to invest in the US. It's nothing new, and it's smart. It helps grow our economy.

All you did is prove what a dumbass you are.

His Daughter will. His in-laws will.

The question is: Should an advisor to the President and the Husband of the First Daughter be making deals with foreign money for Visas?

Would Trudeau do such a thing?

So is the solicitation of foreign investment in general something you find objectionable, or just when someone associated with Trump does it? And by the way, it wasn't the husband of the first daughter who did it, it was his sister. Should everyone even remotely associated with Trump just close up shop?

His Daughter will receive direct income.

Really, how much? And where were you when this happened?

Chelsea Clinton paid $600K by NBC

And for what?

You might want to check the GOAs allowable per diem pay for government employees, hint, it's not unlimited.

That's GAO, and we already know Trump is making at least $2 million from the secret service for Trump Tower. $30,000 just in golf cart rentals at mar-a-lago.

He is not making anything, they have no choice but to protect him at all costs

These fucking scoundrels have no shame when it comes to using the White House to make a buck.

"The Kushner family hopes to lure investments from wealthy business owners in China with the promise of American visas.

Nicole Kushner Meyer, the sister of White House adviser and President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, spoke at an event in Beijing on Saturday. She was marketing a Kushner-owned property in New Jersey -- invest in the development and get into the United States on a so-called EB-5 visa.

An ad for the event, held at a Ritz-Carlton hotel, said "Invest $500,000 and immigrate to the United States."

And she mentioned Jared's new position in the White House -- though there were no overt references to President Trump."

The orange idiot never dreamed he would be elected, but since it happened --- thanks to a shitload or partisan hacks and stupid people --- you can bet he and his family are going to cash in every chance they get.

So the worst you can say is that he's no better than the Clintons. Got it.

Now THAT is just lame.

All the lies about the Clinton's really don't matter because its the crooked, corrupt pussy grabber and his crooked, corrupt spawn who are in office.

FACT: if the Clinton's ever did anything like what we're seeing now, you RWNJs would throw a fit. And rightly so.

Now, just once, stop trying to hide YOUR mistakes behind accusing the Clinton's.

Grow a pair and take responsibility for your own vote.

726bffdb345f8e666176068884646a20.jpg

Wow. You mean all that stuff we heard about the Lincoln bedroom was not true?

Former Lincoln Bedroom Guests Are Hoping for a Return Visit—in Hillary’s White House

I'm really glad Hillary didn't use the campaign as a book tour. That would have been really tacky.

Sales of Hillary Clinton’s New Book Are Off to a Slow Start

Of course her books are a great way to funnel cash to Hillary. I mean she's never sold enough copies to cover the advance, but somehow keeps getting contracts to write, well to have her staff write a book in her name.

Sales of Hillary Clinton’s New Memoir Drop Sharply in 2nd Week

Oh and as a last little aside. I voted Democrat in every election from my first in 1988 to 2014. Only when Hillary was the nominee did I abandon the party that was stupid enough to foist her upon us.

I'm not sure if that makes me a RWNJ but whatever.

I think what they are getting at , this is a Hillary scam pay to play..

I don't see it that way, Trumpster is already a billionaire pissed off the secret service won't let him drive or fly his jets or helicopters.

He has to take public transportation :(

The question is: Should an advisor to the President and the Husband of the First Daughter be making deals with foreign money for Visas?

What deals?

It's called promotion of an existing law that's been around since 1990

pro·mo·tion
prəˈmōSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    activity that supports or provides active encouragement for the furtherance of a cause, venture, or aim.
    "disease prevention and health promotion"
    synonyms: encouragement, advocacy,furtherance, furthering,advancement, assistance,aid, help, contribution to,fostering, boosting,stimulation, boosterism
    "the promotion of justice

RWNJ traitors^^^ are twisting themselves into pretzels to excuse their support of his corruption.

What corruption you moron that's how we get jobs from overseas amoung others ..

It's not that it's being done, but who benefits by the actions.

You mean the same people that have benefiting from the program for the last 27 years, local and State governments and entrepreneurs? Oh and let's not forget the people who gained permanent jobs in the process.

You mean as long as Trumps family makes a buck.

How would Trump make any money off of that? For a long time the US has had a visa for people who have $500,000 to invest in the US. It's nothing new, and it's smart. It helps grow our economy.

So is the solicitation of foreign investment in general something you find objectionable, or just when someone associated with Trump does it? And by the way, it wasn't the husband of the first daughter who did it, it was his sister. Should everyone even remotely associated with Trump just close up shop?

Who? Are you feeling OK?

Well excuse my dyslexic fingers. And how about some links proving your claims, like proof Trump owns the golf cart concessions at Mar-a-Lago.

What deals?

pro·mo·tion
prəˈmōSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    activity that supports or provides active encouragement for the furtherance of a cause, venture, or aim.
    synonyms: encouragement, advocacy,furtherance, furthering,advancement, assistance,aid, help, contribution to,fostering, boosting,stimulation, boosterism

RWNJ traitors^^^ are twisting themselves into pretzels to excuse their support of his corruption.

They could have done it every year for the past 27 years dumb dumb.

They are trying to promote and bring in investment/jobs like Trump promised.

I have no issue with that. My issue is that the Trump family will make money in the deal.

You could do the same, so why don't you?

Oh, I forgot about the limited intellectual abilities of liberals that always mucks things up!

Trump could provide the secret service with free room, but he charges them for it. Trump could provide free golf carts, but he charges the secret service for them. And since Trump gets to pick where he stays, he always picks somewhere he makes moneyt from the secret service being there.

Trump could entertain foreign guests like the President of China at the White House, but Trump couldn't charge the secret service.

Really, how much? And where were you when this happened?

Chelsea Clinton paid $600K by NBC

And for what?

Employment

Well excuse my dyslexic fingers. And how about some links proving your claims, like proof Trump owns the golf cart concessions at Mar-a-Lago.

If Trump doesn't own the golf cart concession, he's getting rent and a piece of the action from the person that does. The links to $2 million for Trump Tower were already posted many times, along with the links for golf cart rental.

What deals?

pro·mo·tion
prəˈmōSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.

You mean the same people that have benefiting from the program for the last 27 years, local and State governments and entrepreneurs? Oh and let's not forget the people who gained permanent jobs in the process.

You mean as long as Trumps family makes a buck.

These folks were in business long before Trump announced, why do you keep avoiding my question like a child? Do you expect everyone who is remotely connected with Trump to just close shop? Are you really that insane?

Trump could provide the secret service with free room, but he charges them for it. Trump could provide free golf carts, but he charges the secret service for them. And since Trump gets to pick where he stays, he always picks somewhere he makes moneyt from the secret service being there.

Trump could entertain foreign guests like the President of China at the White House, but Trump couldn't charge the secret service.

So all this was about getting secret service chump change?

This was his thinking? If you and I were president and wanted to go to Walmart we wanted the freedom to go, it would only cost around $2 dollars for me in gas money

But if president we would need a motorcade, and all.that at say $60,000 bucks.

So what do you propose president s lose freedom?

So all this was about getting secret service chump change?

This was his thinking? If you and I were president and wanted to go to Walmart we wanted the freedom to go, it would only cost around $2 dollars for me in gas money

But if president we would need a motorcade, and all.that at say $60,000 bucks.

So what do you propose president s lose freedom?

It's not about freedom, it's about Trump going to places where he makes money from charging the secret service to be there.If Meleana moved to the white house, Trump would lose $2 million a year.

I think what they are getting at , this is a Hillary scam pay to play..

I don't see it that way, Trumpster is already a billionaire pissed off the secret service won't let him drive or fly his jets or helicopters.

He has to take public transportation :(

With all of the misinformation and lies you try to spread you must be Pravda/RT/Deadbart.

Forum List

Back