the trump clan using the White House to cash in again

So all this was about getting secret service chump change?

This was his thinking? If you and I were president and wanted to go to Walmart we wanted the freedom to go, it would only cost around $2 dollars for me in gas money

But if president we would need a motorcade, and all.that at say $60,000 bucks.

So what do you propose president s lose freedom?

It's not about freedom, it's about Trump going to places where he makes money from charging the secret service to be there.If Meleana moved to the white house, Trump would lose $2 million a year.

Again she is doing what Michelle did, keeping her son in school..she is moving in the WH in a few weeks I guess..

I thought you were an adult, had children? You really do know that money is chump change right to America?

I think what they are getting at , this is a Hillary scam pay to play..

I don't see it that way, Trumpster is already a billionaire pissed off the secret service won't let him drive or fly his jets or helicopters.

He has to take public transportation :(

With all of the misinformation and lies you try to spread you must be Pravda/RT/Deadbart.

Prove me one lie ?

Well excuse my dyslexic fingers. And how about some links proving your claims, like proof Trump owns the golf cart concessions at Mar-a-Lago.

If Trump doesn't own the golf cart concession, he's getting rent and a piece of the action from the person that does. The links to $2 million for Trump Tower were already posted many times, along with the links for golf cart rental.

So you're saying he got his standard lease rate and maybe a small percentage form the golf cart rental, not the 30,000 you untruthfully claimed. I bet your other claims are just as full of bullshit as that one.

Again she is doing what Michelle did, keeping her son in school..she is moving in the WH in a few weeks I guess..
I thought you were an adult, had children? You really do know that money is chump change right to America?

The difference is the Obama's aren't charging the secret service $2 million in rent.

So you're saying he got his standard lease rate and maybe a small percentage form the golf cart rental, not the 30,000 you untruthfully claimed. I bet your other claims are just as full of bullshit as that one.

I know mar-a-lago is getting $30,000 for golf cart rental. I don't have the details of if trump owns the golf cart consession or it's contracted. But how about the $2 million Trump gets from the secret service to stay at Trump Tower. And the Secret Service asking congress for an additional $60 million, to cover the extra costs related tof Trumps travel.

The difference is the Obama's aren't charging the secret service $2 million in rent.

Well motel 6 in Chicago is only $50 bucks a night..

Damn and to tell me the Secret service don't even use their frequent flier miles?

I know mar-a-lago is getting $30,000 for golf cart rental. I don't have the details of if trump owns the golf cart consession or it's contracted. But how about the $2 million Trump gets from the secret service to stay at Trump Tower. And the Secret Service asking congress for an additional $60 million, to cover the extra costs related tof Trumps travel.

Link

What the fuck is IMDB? And what were the credits for?

IMDB - Internet Movie Data Base

Sunrise (TV Series)
Herself - Daughter of US President
- Episode dated 26 April 2017 (2017) ... Herself - Daughter of US President

The Apprentice (TV Series)
Herself - Boardroom Advisor / Herself
- Live Finale: A New Celebrity Apprentice Is Crowned (2015) ... Herself - Boardroom Advisor
- I Wish I Had a Project Manager (2015) ... Herself - Boardroom Advisor
- A Family Affair (2015) ... Herself - Boardroom Advisor
- Nobody Out Thinks Donald Trump (2015) ... Herself - Boardroom Advisor
- May the Gods of Good Pies Be with Us (2015) ... Herself - Boardroom Advisor

Project Runway All Stars (TV Series)
Herself - Guest Judge
- Made in Manhattan (2014) ... Herself - Guest Judge

Project Runway (TV Series)
Herself - Guest Judge
- Designer's Best Friend (2006) ... Herself - Guest Judge
- Road to Runway: Casting Special (2006) ... Herself - Guest Judge

Just a few of the non-interview roles.

So all this was about getting secret service chump change?

This was his thinking? If you and I were president and wanted to go to Walmart we wanted the freedom to go, it would only cost around $2 dollars for me in gas money

But if president we would need a motorcade, and all.that at say $60,000 bucks.

So what do you propose president s lose freedom?

It's not about freedom, it's about Trump going to places where he makes money from charging the secret service to be there.If Meleana moved to the white house, Trump would lose $2 million a year.

And when she moves the SS will still protect the home in Trump tower.

You have yet to provide any proof that Trump owns any of the facilities leased by the SS, the apartments there are owned by individuals, not Trump.

Secret Service asked for $60 million extra for Trump-era travel and protection, documents show

Secret Service asked for $60 million extra for Trump-era travel and protection, documents show

Trump has spent most of his weekends since the inauguration at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, and his sons have traveled the world to promote Trump properties with Secret Service agents in tow.

Interesting from the link..

The documents reviewed by The Post did not show how the new budget requests compare with the funding needs for past presidents, and such figures are not public information. The Secret Service and Department of Homeland Security, which oversees the agency, declined to provide cost breakdowns and have said in the past that such figures are confidential, citing security concerns.

The documents reviewed by The Post did not show how the new budget requests compare with the funding needs for past presidents, and such figures are not public information. .

They're asking for $60 million MORE, than they needed for Obama. That's a fact.

The documents reviewed by The Post did not show how the new budget requests compare with the funding needs for past presidents, and such figures are not public information. .

They're asking for $60 million MORE, than they needed for Obama. That's a fact.

Liar

The documents reviewed by The Post did not show how the new budget requests compare with the funding needs for past presidents, and such figures are not public information. The Secret Service and Department of Homeland Security, which oversees the agency, declined to provide cost breakdowns and have said in the past that such figures are confidential, citing security concerns.

Forum List

Back