the trump clan using the White House to cash in again

What the fuck is IMDB? And what were the credits for?

IMDB - Internet Movie Data Base

Sunrise (TV Series)
Herself - Daughter of US President
- Episode dated 26 April 2017 (2017) ... Herself - Daughter of US President

The Apprentice (TV Series)
Herself - Boardroom Advisor / Herself
- Live Finale: A New Celebrity Apprentice Is Crowned (2015) ... Herself - Boardroom Advisor
- I Wish I Had a Project Manager (2015) ... Herself - Boardroom Advisor
- A Family Affair (2015) ... Herself - Boardroom Advisor
- Nobody Out Thinks Donald Trump (2015) ... Herself - Boardroom Advisor
- May the Gods of Good Pies Be with Us (2015) ... Herself - Boardroom Advisor

Project Runway All Stars (TV Series)
Herself - Guest Judge
- Made in Manhattan (2014) ... Herself - Guest Judge

Project Runway (TV Series)
Herself - Guest Judge
- Designer's Best Friend (2006) ... Herself - Guest Judge
- Road to Runway: Casting Special (2006) ... Herself - Guest Judge

Just a few of the non-interview roles.

So the only one since her dad entered politics was an interview on an Australian talk show? Was she paid for it?

I think what they are getting at , this is a Hillary scam pay to play..

I don't see it that way, Trumpster is already a billionaire pissed off the secret service won't let him drive or fly his jets or helicopters.

He has to take public transportation :(

With all of the misinformation and lies you try to spread you must be Pravda/RT/Deadbart.

Prove me one lie ?

'He has to take public transportation'

Which is; city buses, trolleybuses, trams (or light rail) and passenger trains, rapid transit (metro/subway/underground etc) and ferries. Public transport between cities is dominated by airlines, coaches, and intercity rail. Trump rides none of the about.

I don't see it that way, Trumpster is already a billionaire pissed off the secret service won't let him drive or fly his jets or helicopters.

With all of the misinformation and lies you try to spread you must be Pravda/RT/Deadbart.

Prove me one lie ?

Which is; city buses, trolleybuses, trams (or light rail) and passenger trains, rapid transit (metro/subway/underground etc) and ferries. Public transport between cities is dominated by airlines, coaches, and intercity rail. Trump rides none of the about.

Who provides funding for his transportation?

And now this criminal is using the same scam to get pay for play, Secret Service and more at yet another golf resort.

What really ticks me off is that he is driving small businesses into bankruptcy and RWNJs love it.

How is Trump driving small business into bankruptcy?
Business all around his dump towers are hurting Traffic not allowed streets cordened off and this is the HIGH rent area of NY And same in Fla

That's how the Secret Service operates. It's not Trump's fault.
If he lived at the WH with his family we'd save 100's of millions So far 7,8 vacations to Fla???

But Michelle did the same thing with her kids when Obama was a senator..

She kept back home in Chicago , like she really thought her idiot husband would win
Thats the problem bear These ah's in gov't spend our money and don't give a damn

The documents reviewed by The Post did not show how the new budget requests compare with the funding needs for past presidents,.

They're asking for $60 million MORE, than they were previously budgeted.

Are you STUPID? Don't you know the meaning of MORE?

Suddenly to a republican 2017 isn't after Donald Trump entered politics. And $60 million EXTRA, isn't in addition to previous budgets.

Prove me one lie ?

Who provides funding for his transportation?

Air Force One IS NOT public transportation. Same as the space shuttle.

And when she moves the SS will still protect the home in Trump tower.

Not if Meleana moves to the white house. Same way the sercret service no longer protect the Bush ranch in crawford texas.

Damn you really are clueless. The SS provided protection to a Reagan home even after it was empty and up for sale. It's less expensive to maintain security than reestablish it every time they want to visit that home. You can bet there are a few agents in Crawford keeping an eye on things even when Bush isn't there.

Damn you really are clueless. The SS provided protection to a Reagan home even after it was empty and up for sale. It's less expensive to maintain security than reestablish it every time they want to visit that home. You can bet there are a few agents in Crawford keeping an eye on things even when Bush isn't there.

I retract the comment on the Bush ranch in Crawford. They visit it at least once a month, and on holidays and long weekends, so the secret service maintains a presence there.

But once the Trumps leave Trump Tower, it will no longer require $2 million to provide a permanent presence there.

That's the one I was referring to dipshit, now answer the question.

Also Saturday Night Live 2015, but you'd have to check which month it was filmed in.

America's Election HQ (TV Series)
Herself - Speaker
- Episode dated 21 July 2016 (2016) ... Herself - Speaker

- Live Finale: A New Celebrity Apprentice Is Crowned (2015) ... Herself - Boardroom Advisor

Last edited:
I guess you don't understand the concept of 39 floors of condominiums, people purchase them, they're privately owned.

Trump Tower at 721 Fifth Ave. in Midtown

231 units 58 stories Built in 1983

Sales Listings 23 active sales ($3,188 per ft² avg, $5,058,260 avg price)
55A/55B - 721 Fifth Avenue $11,000,000 8.5 rooms, 4 beds

Rentals Listings 12 active rentals ($108 per ft² avg, $13,054 avg price)

#55A - 721 Fifth Avenue $13,000 4.5 rooms, 2 beds

Your other link said it has 270 units. Which one is lying? And the fact that people are selling or leasing their condos doesn't mean they're not privately owned, does it?

That's the one I was referring to dipshit, now answer the question.

Also Saturday Night Live 2015, but you'd have to check which month it was filmed in.

America's Election HQ (TV Series)
Herself - Speaker
- Episode dated 21 July 2016 (2016) ... Herself - Speaker

You still haven't answered my question, was she paid for the one interview, since his election, on Australian TV?

These fucking scoundrels have no shame when it comes to using the White House to make a buck.

Kushner family in Beijing: 'Invest $500,000 and immigrate' to US

"The Kushner family hopes to lure investments from wealthy business owners in China with the promise of American visas.

Nicole Kushner Meyer, the sister of White House adviser and President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, spoke at an event in Beijing on Saturday. She was marketing a Kushner-owned property in New Jersey -- invest in the development and get into the United States on a so-called EB-5 visa.

An ad for the event, held at a Ritz-Carlton hotel, said "Invest $500,000 and immigrate to the United States."

And she mentioned Jared's new position in the White House -- though there were no overt references to President Trump."

Were any overt references really needed ;) ;)

The orange idiot never dreamed he would be elected, but since it happened --- thanks to a shitload or partisan hacks and stupid people --- you can bet he and his family are going to cash in every chance they get.

So let me get this straight...you're upset because a member of the Trump extended family used an immigration program that liberal icon Teddy Kennedy introduced way back in 1990? Somehow this is cashing in on Trump being in the White House? How exactly? It was something that could have been done whether Donald Trump won or didn't win. How stupid are you, Dude?

Forum List

Back