The Trump evangelical cult

obama-race-card1.jpg
Mal...there's that Race Card Card again.

Yep, eaglewings was a dick to play it, and Sassy was right to call him on it.

I like how that particular meme, states that it is "for the morally and intellectually bankrupt".

Which describes the race baiting left very well.

What's hilarious is the loons voted for Ears for one reason...his blackness. It couldn't have been experience, he had none and boy did that show

I wonder, if in any of her private moments, if Hillary every admits to herself, that if it was not for the liberal obsession with Race, that she would have had her two terms, 2009 to 2017?

Oh I'm sure she has. Honestly she would have been better than Ears The Disaster though. Not by much by some

Think about it. She lost a job, she built her life around getting, because of a black applicant getting preferential treatment.

I bet she always thought that would just happen to working class losers, a small price to pay for HER to get black support.

Bet that stung, Hillary, LOL!!!!!!

f07.jpg

I like how that particular meme, states that it is "for the morally and intellectually bankrupt".

What's hilarious is the loons voted for Ears for one reason...his blackness. It couldn't have been experience, he had none and boy did that show

I wonder, if in any of her private moments, if Hillary every admits to herself, that if it was not for the liberal obsession with Race, that she would have had her two terms, 2009 to 2017?

Oh I'm sure she has. Honestly she would have been better than Ears The Disaster though. Not by much by some

Think about it. She lost a job, she built her life around getting, because of a black applicant getting preferential treatment.

I bet she always thought that would just happen to working class losers, a small price to pay for HER to get black support.

f07.jpg

Then to add insult to injury Trump beats her in her last bid for her to fulfill her "destiny"

f07.jpg

Then to add insult to injury Trump beats her in her last bid for her to fulfill her "destiny"

HEY! HILLARY!

upload_2018-5-1_17-45-36.jpeg

They are so happy not to have a black man in office that they will excuse horrible behavior .

obama-race-card1.jpg

I love it when Mal tells us all we voted for the Democrat nominee based on race....and race only. Talk about the Race Card Card.

They are so happy not to have a black man in office that they will excuse horrible behavior .

obama-race-card1.jpg

I love it when Mal tells us all we voted for the Democrat nominee based on race....and race only. Talk about the Race Card Card.

You're obsessed with Mal whoever that is Pete. ...and you're once again being redundant. Find that quote yet or is yet another whopper you pulled out of your ass?

By the way you did vote for the Mocha Disaster due to his blackness

Now run along and cease bothering me, Pete. You're annoying

obama-race-card1.jpg

It's not really.

And if you look at the primaries. the way the Dems stampeded to Obama, the moment he became a credible candidate,

was pretty strange.

His policies were not that much better than HIllary's, even by dem standards.

Why the sudden and massive shift?

Has there ever, in our U.S. history been such a bunch of sore "winners" who keep bringing up the Presidential election loser well over a year after the election? Why are they still so afraid of private citizen H. Clinton? Why is their orange tiny-handed cheeto so afraid?

You're obsessed with Mal whoever that is Pete. ...and you're once again being redundant. Find that quote yet or is yet another whopper you pulled out of your ass?

Sure, Mal......which is, of course the kind of things you always said to me.

It's not really.

And if you look at the primaries. the way the Dems stampeded to Obama, the moment he became a credible candidate,

was pretty strange.

His policies were not that much better than HIllary's, even by dem standards.

Why the sudden and massive shift?

Skin color and their white privilege LOL

Has there ever, in our U.S. history been such a bunch of sore "winners" who keep bringing up the Presidential election loser well over a year after the election? Why are they still so afraid of private citizen H. Clinton? Why is their orange tiny-handed cheeto so afraid?

What about my discussion of Hillary, just now, sounds like I was afraid of her?

I literally said that I was laughing at her. I was gloating over the irony of her losing a job due to being white.

Well don't claim it, prove it. See this is where you always fail, you can't back up your lies. You're fake news, Pete. LOL

Now back to why you idiots elected the Mocha Disaster....his blackness made ya do it HAHAHAHA

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Might help if she'd stfu
leave-hillary-alone-dems-be-like-5647579.png

What are you 12 years old?

Who are you....more importantly why should I care?

If Cankles wants to be left alone she should stfu...eh?

Might help if she'd stfu
When, in the history of the U.S. has the winning party cried so much and for so long about the losing candidate......? Is it fear, Mal? Is it guilt, Mal? Is it realization that you were all deplorables after all, Mal?

Ummm I wonder if you are just as crabby at the grocery store... I talk to everyone at the grocery store..

Well don't claim it, prove it. See this is where you always fail, you can't back up your lies. You're fake news, Pete. LOL

Now back to why you idiots elected the Mocha Disaster....his blackness made ya do it HAHAHAHA
You are the one who comes back with insults and I have yet to see a actual link ...lol

Might help if she'd stfu

Gosh can we actually move on...The Polyester Pants Suit lost a year and a half ago...

BTW if Trump had lost we would still be recounting in the courts..talk about big babies..He was already whining about it on the morning of the election..

Forum List

Back