The Trumpsters are complaining about "The Establishment" and MSNBC again

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Oops, sorry, wrong, it's the Bernie Sanders "progressives" complaining about "The Establishment" and MSNBC.

Just the zillionth example of how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be.

Oops, sorry, wrong, it's the Bernie Sanders "progressives" complaining about "The Establishment" and MSNBC.

Just the zillionth example of how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be.

again, Stormy Mac got his way in 2016 and got his Wall Street Moderate... and we all see how well that turned out.

I don't fault anyone who blames MSNBC for anything, they're nuts over there and I've watched clips from their network less than any other.

I don't fault anyone who blames MSNBC for anything, they're nuts over there and I've watched clips from their network less than any other.
I saw one clip where they showed a poll of Democratic candidates and completely left Yang off the poll, even though he was second or third.

These media outlets bristle when they're criticized, then they just keep doing what gets them criticized.

I saw one clip where they showed a poll of Democratic candidates and completely left Yang off the poll, even though he was second or third.

These media outlets bristle when they're criticized, then they just keep doing what gets them criticized.

Commercial media really don't care about being criticized. What they care about is what they exist for ---- ratings.

Fuck the establishment and msnbc.
Mac just supports them because he loves corruption, corporatism and endless war.

Forum List

Back