...The Truth And Nothing But The Truth...

Please share the proof that Antifa was involved. I'd bet there were Christians in the crowd does that make it Christian violence?
Do you have a relative in Baghdad named Bob?

What you dispute is accepted as fact by virtually everyone else.
Then there must be plenty of evidence. That's all I'm looking for. If you believe Antifa is involved you should be able to say why you believe that.

The dispute is about the existence of ghosts. The Antifa allies of WWII are dead. Morticians, even, believe this. Coroners, even, believe this. Historians, even, believe this. The exceptions in each of three groups are also dead(?). Dead people from the 1940's are not now rioting in Portland, Seattle, Albuquerque, Los Angeles, Louisville, Oakland, Atlanta, and everywhere else, all over.

A group that large, in fact: Would likely have an office someplace--hold conventions, run slates of candidates, create bank accounts--and register as lobbyists. In America, we have tax deductions about this stuff(?), not riots!

1300 people arrested in Moscow, Russia--are having problems with election fraud, even: A bunch of White People. In USA people labeled "Antifa," are probably better said, dead blacks and BLM, and a diversity of liberals. Youth Gang drug dealers also come to mind--in whatever local turf violations have been created.

In Hollwood, famous Hollywood Blvd. and HIghland was the scene of a recent fight. A 17 year old visiting female is dead. The intersection had been taken over for a vehicle race. It was not thought a riot.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Christian prayers about money are also not disputed, anyone notices: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Let me translate that….wait ‘til I get my Rosetta Stone.

PolliticalChic Illiterate Poster: Can't read or even understand anything from New Testament! RNC! RNC! RNC! See Their Brand!

(Not too up on Old Testament, either: Deut 23: 19-20!)

PolliticalChic Illiterate Poster: Can't read or even understand anything from New Testament! RNC! RNC! RNC! See Their Brand!

(Not too up on Old Testament, either: Deut 23: 19-20!)

Sorry I have to be the one to tell you this....but.....
....it's not the weather being discussed when you hear folks refer to 'twenty below...'

It's your IQ.

From a believer in ghosts: Something credible never ever posted!

(Of slime that actually pray: Matthew 24: 14-30, harm intending the actual prayer!)

From a believer in ghosts: Something credible never ever posted!

(Of slime that actually pray: Matthew 24: 14-30, harm intending the actual prayer!)

If we threw you a going away party, would you?

Forum List

Back