the truth is admitted on george floyd

tucker is right. let the truth be told. liberals are liars. cop in jail for nothing.

Dear God, I had to turn that off when that asshole Harris came on there celebrating HipHop as "America's Culture."

Worse, I came to the exact same conclusions a year ago here when the coroner's findings were first released! It was clear that Floyd could not have died from anything that Chauvin did, though possibly, the struggle with police and being pinned to the ground and the stress therein contributed to Floyd's cardiac arrest, which was all his doing. The cops were just making an arrest as their job requires.

My only criticism of the police is that they should have been more aware of asnd responsive to when Floyd lost consciousness, though it is anyone's guess whether that would have made any difference. But still, I have to wonder, why is Chauvin still in prison for the murder of a man when the medical findings clearly disprove that?

A: He is a political prisoner being held in jail as a sacrificial lamb to buy the peace of a group of social terrorists who otherwise would unleash another rampage of terrorism upon America instead of dealing with their violence head on.

Forum List

Back