The Truth

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
I would like to know the truth.
Why do I get so much hate mail in my e mail account, from Europe, insulting my website that I once made about making a country in Europe called the "United States of Europe" ?

These are the facts about the United States of Europe based on how I depicted it on my website.

1. Its made up of the Pyrenees mountains and the Corresponding coastlines of that mountain range.
2. Its a Bi-coastal country, the Northern coast is the Bay of Biscay, or "The Atlantic Coast", and the Southern coast is the Mediterranean Coast.
3. The Capitol city is Andorra.
4. The official languages are English and French.
5. The Economy is Agriculture, they're farmers.

6. Its high tech, they use things like Ford, Chevy, GMC and Jeep, and John Deere, New Holland, Agco, CNH Industrial and CLAAS, and Toro, and Stihl, and the people are employed on the farms, that's how they make their living... by Planting and Seeding, Tilling, Fertilizing, Irrigating, and Harvesting, and Farmer's Markets and Exporting crops, and food processing to make things out of the crops.
And Sheep, Alpaca and Llama Sheering and exporting the wool, and making things out of the wool.

So why do I get so much hate from Europeans about that website ?

The European people don't want to give up their individuality and national identity. Oh and they don't like Americans all that much.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• Banned
The European people don't want to give up their individuality and national identity. Oh and they don't like Americans all that much.

What you are saying though, is that they don't like themselves UNLESS they're the unchallenged best at it.
Because nearly everything about America, they created.

The center of our food safety standards came from Louis Pasteur, in France, he Invented Pasteurization, he's French, not American.
The concept of the "Cowboy" is a mixture of French, Spanish and English culture in bits and pieces.
Industrialization came from Britain as did the BEST of the early modern era with wooded sailing and cannons.
The first modern cars are a German invention, Mercedes Benz.
The two great economic concepts that is a battleground in America, Laissez Faire from FRANCE and Regulation from Britain.

The biggest leaps in medicine that took us towards where we are in medicine today has not come from the USA, but in fact came from Britain with the first Antibiotic drug.
And the Western Hippocratic tradition that is the barebones of our medical practices comes from Greece.
Our Understanding of evolution comes from Britain as well.

So in reality, they're not in it for the Advantages they can gain from all of this absolute genius brainwork, but rather they simply want to be the king of the world.
That's what you're saying.

Last edited:

What you are saying though, is that they don't like themselves UNLESS they're the unchallenged best at it.

The center of our food safety standards came from Louis Pasteur, in France, he Invented Pasteurization, he's French, not American.
The concept of the "Cowboy" is a mixture of French, Spanish and English culture in bits and pieces.
Industrialization came from Britain as did the BEST of the early modern era with wooded sailing and cannons.
The two great economic concepts that is a battleground in America, Laissez Faire from FRANCE and Regulation from Britain.

The biggest leaps in medicine that took us towards where we are in medicine today has not come from the USA, but in fact came from Britain with the first Antibiotic drug.
And the Western Hippocratic tradition that is the barebones of our medical practices comes from Greece.

So in reality, they're not in it for the Advantages they can gain from all of this absolute genius brainwork, but rather they simply want to be the king of the world.

No. As evidenced by Brexit they want to be their own nationality first. The French take great pride in being French. The Germans are proud of their accomplishments as Germans. But here is the rub. The Germans think the rest of Europe should be more German. The French believe things in Europe would be better if Europe was more French.

That is the way they handled the Greek crisis. Not in understanding of the Greeks, but in lecturing and demanding that the Greeks become more German. It's they way they handled Cyprus, and the demands they are placing on Turkey.

The British want to be British first. They do not want to be like America, where we are American first and Georgians second. They don't want to be more German, or have dictates from Belgium controlling their lives.

They want to interact with the world, but they want to do so as English, not as European.

The British to continue using that example may appreciate and admire Germans and German manufacturing. German cars sell well in England. They just don't want to be German and they resent any effort to have them adapt German policies or practices.

That is what I am saying. That is why you are getting hate mail. That is why the EU is in the brink of failure. I am saying that people in Poland do not want the snobs in France telling them what should be done.

Honestly if you were trying to form the United States today it would fail for the same reason, the perceived cost for the gains would be too high for most people.

• Banned

No. As evidenced by Brexit they want to be their own nationality first. The French take great pride in being French. The Germans are proud of their accomplishments as Germans. But here is the rub. The Germans think the rest of Europe should be more German. The French believe things in Europe would be better if Europe was more French.

That is the way they handled the Greek crisis. Not in understanding of the Greeks, but in lecturing and demanding that the Greeks become more German. It's they way they handled Cyprus, and the demands they are placing on Turkey.

The British want to be British first. They do not want to be like America, where we are American first and Georgians second. They don't want to be more German, or have dictates from Belgium controlling their lives.

They want to interact with the world, but they want to do so as English, not as European.

The British to continue using that example may appreciate and admire Germans and German manufacturing. German cars sell well in England. They just don't want to be German and they resent any effort to have them adapt German policies or practices.

That is what I am saying. That is why you are getting hate mail. That is why the EU is in the brink of failure. I am saying that people in Poland do not want the snobs in France telling them what should be done.

Honestly if you were trying to form the United States today it would fail for the same reason, the perceived cost for the gains would be too high for most people.
My idea was to buy the Pyrenees mountain range, and make a country mixed between European and American culture in a blend, where both do best.

America does aircraft and air travel better, so we use Boeing, and Gulfstream, and Beechcraft and Bombardier.
Europe does Trains better, so we use European bombardier models, and Alstom.

Europeans do style better in cars, Americans do engines better, so I put the American engine, in a Renault car or truck or SUV.

Things like that.
I don't have a problem going to the best, wherever that takes me to.
:p

Last edited:
  • Banned
and actually, the American powerful engine, in the lighter vehicle would get the better performance than either one individually.
Better performance than an inferior engine, and also better than the superior engine, in a wildly more than just correspondingly HEAVIER vehicle bulk.
:)

Last edited:
and actually, the American powerful engine, in the lighter vehicle would get the better performance than either one individually.
Better performance than an inferior engine, and also better than the superior engine, in a wildly more than just correspondingly HEAVIER vehicle bulk.
:)

You have to be carful with joint ventures. In the 1980's Nissan and Alfa Romero announced a joint venture. At the time Japanese cars were blocky and ugly but were reliable. Italian cars were pretty but wouldn't make it around the block without breaking down. The obvious solution was Italian design and Japanese manufacturing.

Unfortunately the actual result was Japanese design and Italian manufacturing.

Alfa Romeo Arna - Wikipedia

So you now had an unattractive car that was also unreliable.

If Europe forms into anything in the future, it will be...Europistan.
Sweden: Islamic
Germany: Islamic
Norway: Islamic
Netherlands: Islamic
England: Islamic
Belgium: Islamic
The die is cast. Muslims policy of multiple wives and an average number of children per family of 7.1 compared with Europeans 1.8, will ensure that Islam rules, eventually.
The only way out of Europe's eventual decline into becoming a collection of Islamic theocracies (and eventually part of a caliphate), is if civil war were to erupt and quite frankly, most Europeans no longer have the stomach for actual war, especially in their own homelands.

Forum List

Back