The Tug of War Yarmouk.

Palestinians in the PA won't even send boots on the ground to help their own get out of Yarmouk or protect them from being killed

Palestinians in the PA won't even send boots on the ground to help their own get out of Yarmouk or protect them from being killed

what would happen to them if they did? It would seem suicidal
to me. Will anyone help? how about those kindly Hezbollah people in southern Lebanon?? aren't they supposed
to be helping the besieged Palestinians?--------can I get in touch with nuskharah... ?

to me. Will anyone help? how about those kindly Hezbollah people in southern Lebanon?? aren't they supposed
to be helping the besieged Palestinians?--------can I get in touch with nuskharah... ?

It is not Lebanon or Israel massacring palestinians. For all the armed forces the palestinians claim to have they can't even care for the safety of their people in the refugee camps. Yet another massacre care of syria.
Assads have had it in for the palestinians since the 60's when Haf.Ass. threw Arafat in Mezzeh prison on a death penalty.

It is not Lebanon or Israel massacring palestinians. For all the armed forces the palestinians claim to have they can't even care for the safety of their people in the refugee camps. Yet another massacre care of syria.
Assads have had it in for the palestinians since the 60's when Haf.Ass. threw Arafat in Mezzeh prison on a death penalty.

I would have to google my brains out-----I seem to remember that Palestinians had a very bad time in Syria-----and ----I have a vague memory that lots were killed there and it was by PAPA Assad. I am amazed that somehow he seems to be a FATAH hero now sorta???????

I would have to google my brains out-----I seem to remember that Palestinians had a very bad time in Syria-----and ----I have a vague memory that lots were killed there and it was by PAPA Assad. I am amazed that somehow he seems to be a FATAH hero now sorta???????

He claimed to be the voice for palestinians against Israel and he allowed them to have offices in Syria but no fighters. It was strictly controlled.
Assad had massacres in the camps in Lebanon each of two years after ongoing wars with them. Sadly most of the deaths were added to the '82 massacres and those by assad forgotten. Now his son is killing the palestinians by starvation, disease, barrel bombing, preventing aid from reaching them, letting ISIS kill massacre them. They are targeted and collateral since the civil war began.
UN can't help them. Lebanon can't afford to care for those who do make it across the border. PA can't get them out or protect them with armed soldiers. They are sitting ducks caught in the cross fire and no one cares.
It will not be the last massacre by syrians either.

He claimed to be the voice for palestinians against Israel and he allowed them to have offices in Syria but no fighters. It was strictly controlled.
Assad had massacres in the camps in Lebanon each of two years after ongoing wars with them. Sadly most of the deaths were added to the '82 massacres and those by assad forgotten. Now his son is killing the palestinians by starvation, disease, barrel bombing, preventing aid from reaching them, letting ISIS kill massacre them. They are targeted and collateral since the civil war began.
UN can't help them. Lebanon can't afford to care for those who do make it across the border. PA can't get them out or protect them with armed soldiers. They are sitting ducks caught in the cross fire and no one cares.
Oh, the USMB's branch of Al-Qaeda has a meeting.
If your Al-Qaeda propaganda bullshit is true, why are the Palestinians fighting with the Syrian army, then? And why wave Syrian flags there despite two years of "opposition" influence that reduced the camp's population from 150.000 to 18.000? Any answer beside ridiculous lines and absurd claims that it is ok to work with Al-Qaeda? How many branches do you - according to your claim - blow up when your bank refuses you a loan, by the way, then?

If your Al-Qaeda propaganda bullshit is true, why are the Palestinians fighting with the Syrian army, then? And why wave Syrian flags there despite two years of "opposition" influence that reduced the camp's population from 150.000 to 18.000? Any answer beside ridiculous lines and absurd claims that it is ok to work with Al-Qaeda? How many branches do you - according to your claim - blow up when your bank refuses you a loan, by the way, then?

two enemies one on the right and one on the left. You defend against the one that is closer posing the greater threat.
PA won't help them, the UN can't so they fight with one till the other is free to turn on them. There is not love lost between Assad and the palestinians. It is simply a matter of survival. Live today to fight the other enemy tomorrow.
PA has been condemned for not helping their fellow palestinians. Too wrapped up in their own petty squabbles to care for the refugees in syria.

two enemies one on the right and one on the left. You defend against the one that is closer posing the greater threat.
PA won't help them, the UN can't so they fight with one till the other is free to turn on them. There is not love lost between Assad and the palestinians. It is simply a matter of survival. Live today to fight the other enemy tomorrow.
PA has been condemned for not helping their fellow palestinians. Too wrapped up in their own petty squabbles to care for the refugees in syria.
Palestinians living in Syria enjoy all rights of a Syrian except for the right to vote.

Palestinians living in Syria enjoy all rights of a Syrian except for the right to vote.

An excerpt from an article I read today.......

"In the midst of the Yarmouk disaster, a number of questions can be raised. The first is essential: why are Palestinians still in a camp that has existed for 58 years, and why have they not been integrated into Syrian society? The comparison is startling between this Arab apathy and the resourcefulness of the State of Israel that has absorbed millions of refugees, including more than 750,000 from Arab countries. Moreover, why have the Palestinians, grandchildren of those who claim to be refugees, been persecuted by fellow Arabs, first by the Assad regime and then by IS?"

The full article can be found at:.

Articles The Threat of Islamist Terrorism in Yarmouk

"In the midst of the Yarmouk disaster, a number of questions can be raised. The first is essential: why are Palestinians still in a camp that has existed for 58 years, and why have they not been integrated into Syrian society? The comparison is startling between this Arab apathy and the resourcefulness of the State of Israel that has absorbed millions of refugees, including more than 750,000 from Arab countries. Moreover, why have the Palestinians, grandchildren of those who claim to be refugees, been persecuted by fellow Arabs, first by the Assad regime and then by IS?"

easy sally----the "Palestinians" are kept in "camps" to keep the
JEW HATE alive for muslims----

easy sally----the "Palestinians" are kept in "camps" to keep the
JEW HATE alive for muslims----

So true. They are the pawns. When you think of the millions and millions of displaced people after World War II who were resettled many thousands of miles from their homes and having to learn a new language and culture, one wonders why the Arabs couldn't have resettled a much smaller amount years ago if they didn't want to use them as pawns in their fight against the Jews..

Forum List

Back