The Twilight Zone

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So I started this thread on a couple of different websites and basically anything and everything goes in this thread. Just a whole bunch of craziness and silliness as you're about to enter the Twilight Zone. :p Ziggy and mudwhistle and maybe even Grailhunter might get a kick out of this thread hehe. ;) (Especially Ziggy because I've seen what happens when she gets really high on sugar. :p)

What do you mean "enter"?
We been living in the twilight zone for almost 5 years now LOL.

I'm just waiting for the grand finale.. :)

Hi Bill....do you still like cigars?...

1624724390736.png

Lol I don't really know what you're talking about Ziggy but in this thread it doesn't matter anyways so time to get something to eat. :D (And no I'm not eating fruit salad. XD)

Just so everybody knows,.. Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley are currently in the Great Hall pigging out on pastries. Be back soon, and I have no idea why I'm rhyming like Dr. Seuss. :p (Never mind I think I do after all, I think it's because I have a few screws loose and absolutely no marbles. XD)

Just so everybody knows,.. Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley are currently in the Great Hall pigging out on pastries. Be back soon, and I have no idea why I'm rhyming like Dr. Seuss. :p (Never mind I think I do after all, I think it's because I have a few screws loose and absolutely no marbles. XD)
Your in a big club potter.. I think we all have a few screws loose , some may have a couple more or less marbles though LOL
:)

The US has been in the Twilight Zone ever since Joe Dufus stole the election.
The US has been in the Twilight Zone ever since the CIA was allowed in your living room through the:
Tell - A - Vision.
Because that's what they do.
with Program ing.

They program you with visions they tell you with what they want you to believe.
Hugs
:)

Forum List

Back