The Two-State Solution?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
I have not paid much attention to this board previously, but it is obvious that there are several strong supporters of Israel who post here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

It seems to me that while Israel keeps SAYING that they will ultimately support a "two-state solution," the fact of the hundreds of settlements in the areas that would presumably constitute the "Arab" state make a viable Arab state an impossibility? And their continuing to build new housing in 'Arab' areas - particularly in Jerusalem - is an insult to the parties on the other side of the table, and to the U.S. as well.

Does Israel, as a matter of policy, believe that the rest of the world is too stupid to see what they are doing?

How can anyone negotiate with people who are lying through their teeth?

I tell ya it's those lying Zionists. They say Israel wants peace & yet Israel refuses to turn over all its nukes, fighter jets, tanks & all other sophisticated weapons to the noble life loving, peace loving Palestinians to protect Israel & the surrounding Arab countries as well.

I have not paid much attention to this board previously, but it is obvious that there are several strong supporters of Israel who post here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

It seems to me that while Israel keeps SAYING that they will ultimately support a "two-state solution," the fact of the hundreds of settlements in the areas that would presumably constitute the "Arab" state make a viable Arab state an impossibility? And their continuing to build new housing in 'Arab' areas - particularly in Jerusalem - is an insult to the parties on the other side of the table, and to the U.S. as well.

Does Israel, as a matter of policy, believe that the rest of the world is too stupid to see what they are doing?

No mention of the illegal Arab settlements in Jerusalem and the Negev, is it just too hard to look at both sides of the argument when you are fixated on JEW HATRED

Israel building settlements in Paliworld? The gall of those settlers!!! When did this start? Back around Joshua's time? Curious minds want to know.

Let's be realistic. The two-state solution is dead, because of the settlements in "East Jerusalem" and the West Bank.

Even if Israel was willing to remove 50,000 settlers from the WB or let them stay as part of the State of Palestine, the fascists in Israel would rise up in civil war.

What's going to happen? Who knows. But the two-state solution is gone. They should stop all negotiations on one.

Maybe they should instead start negotiations on one state from the sea to the river, with cultural autonomy for Arabs.

Why do you say "particularly in Jerusalem"? Israel never made a secret of its desire to keep Jerusalem. As for the other settlements continuing to be built at the same time negotiations are going on, I don't approve of this game-playing. But the Palestinians are doing their utmost to sabatoge negotiations as well, including: refusing to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, wanting to flood Israel with descendants of supposed "refugees", inciting hatred, etc.

Just because Israel has made its desire known to keep all of Jerusalem does not make it a fact. The purpose of the "negotiations" is to determine the future of Jerusalem as well as all of the other "occupied territories."

If I have a border dispute with a neighbor and we agree to settle it on the basis of negotiations, I cannot be planting trees and building outbuildings on the disputed land. The same is true for the status of the "refugees." Their status and "return rights" must be part of the negotiations. What is the difference between the Arabs being intransigent on recognition of Israel as a "Jewish" state and the intransigence of Israel on the return rights of the refugees?

Either Israel is willing to negotiate or they are not. Their current (and for the past 50 years) actions indicate they pretend to be willing to negotiate, but in fact have already taken irreversible positions on the major points to be negotiated.

We now have an American SOS and President jumping through hoops to try to restart "negotiations," and Israel's positions are basically non-negotiable. There can be no viable Palestine made up of the shit territory that Israel doesn't want.

Just because Israel has made its desire known to keep all of Jerusalem does not make it a fact. The purpose of the "negotiations" is to determine the future of Jerusalem as well as all of the other "occupied territories."

If I have a border dispute with a neighbor and we agree to settle it on the basis of negotiations, I cannot be planting trees and building outbuildings on the disputed land. The same is true for the status of the "refugees." Their status and "return rights" must be part of the negotiations. What is the difference between the Arabs being intransigent on recognition of Israel as a "Jewish" state and the intransigence of Israel on the return rights of the refugees?

Either Israel is willing to negotiate or they are not. Their current (and for the past 50 years) actions indicate they pretend to be willing to negotiate, but in fact have already taken irreversible positions on the major points to be negotiated.

We now have an American SOS and President jumping through hoops to try to restart "negotiations," and Israel's positions are basically non-negotiable. There can be no viable Palestine made up of the shit territory that Israel doesn't want.
The Palis better grab some land while it is still there or they will wind up in New Jersey sans land.

The Palis better grab some land while it is still there or they will wind up in New Jersey sans land.

How would millions of Palestinians end up in New Jersey?

You and the other Nazionists going to ship them via Fed Ex and UPS?

:cuckoo:

Let's be realistic. The two-state solution is dead, because of the settlements in "East Jerusalem" and the West Bank.

Even if Israel was willing to remove 50,000 settlers from the WB or let them stay as part of the State of Palestine, the fascists in Israel would rise up in civil war.

What's going to happen? Who knows. But the two-state solution is gone. They should stop all negotiations on one.

Maybe they should instead start negotiations on one state from the sea to the river, with cultural autonomy for Arabs.

A better idea DNA test every arab that claims to be Palestinian, if they don't have the Palestinian genetic marker then they pack up and go home. Those with the gemetic marker given a document to sign that shows they have produced land deeds and have given up terrorism and belligerence for ever. A refusal sees them packing up and going as well. Then the Mandate original plan reinstituted and the whole of the land given to the Jews as originally agreed.

How about in bottles and jars, or they could always walk it like the Jews had to after being expelled from their land in 1948

How about in bottles and jars, or they could always walk it like the Jews had to after being expelled from their land in 1948

And what happens when the 5+ million non-Jews between the River and the Sea, tell you to "fuck off" and they ain't going anywhere?

A better idea DNA test every arab that claims to be Palestinian, if they don't have the Palestinian genetic marker then they pack up and go home. Those with the gemetic marker given a document to sign that shows they have produced land deeds and have given up terrorism and belligerence for ever. A refusal sees them packing up and going as well. Then the Mandate original plan reinstituted and the whole of the land given to the Jews as originally agreed.

You lying sack of Nazionist shit. The Mandate plan says nothing about removing the non-Jews from Palestine.

The two state solution is dead, due to folks like you.

Say Israel did stop building; Then what???

Abbas: Three Times No to Peace | Breaking Israel News

In addition, Israel is never going to go back to the " 67 Borders" that were never recognized in the first place.

Please tell us Exactly what the Palestinians have done to try to " negotiate"

They are building because they know Abbas does not desire " peace" . What he wants is for Israel to eventually become annexed to Palestine. Does that answer your question?

You lying sack of Nazionist shit. The Mandate plan says nothing about removing the non-Jews from Palestine.

The two state solution is dead, due to folks like you.

You lying sack of Pro Palestinian Shit ; You lying S..MBAG Tell us ONE thing the Palestinians have done to " negotiate" The two State Solution is DOA because there Shit who thinks like you. :D

They're already there. Got a city called Little Ramallah where they danced in the streets and passed out candy on 9/11.

New Jersey City Flies the Palestinian Flag
Leave a reply

Palestinian flag at Paterson City Hall. (Source: jewishjournal.com)

Apparently Paterson, NJ endorses Muslim terrorism. One Sunday in May, the Palestinian flag was flown over city hall in the North Jersey city, and May 19 was declared “Palestinian-American Day” by the mayor. Around 150 people celebrated in the streets, “cheering, dancing, and sharing sweets,” oddly reminiscent of the celebrations which occurred in Ramallah upon hearing the news of 9/11. The jubilation was caught by CNN cameras when Palestinians were beside themselves with joy knowing that 3000 Americans were killed by Muslim terrorists. Palestinians in Paterson were equally elated regarding 9/11 and were caught celebrating like their brethren back home.

Indeed, Paterson, NJ is known as “Little Ramallah.” Approximately 20% of the city’s population is Muslim, and it is estimated that around 25,000 are Palestinian. On Main Street in South Patterson, there are Arab shops everywhere, halal butcher shops, beauty salons, and more.

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2013/05/20/jersey-city-flies-palestinian-flag/

Last edited:
Why on earth should Israel negatiate ANYTHING with Palestinians? The last time Israel made that mistake they gave in to the Palestinian demand for a Jew free Gaza & received rocket missiles for a thank you. Israel has to end their damn peace offerings to Palestinians, security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel & learn to treat the Palestinians with the same Arab love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to. And so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Israel would like to settle this conflict peacefully and give up land, in exchange for a negotiated agreement which does not jeopardize its security Israel has shown its capacity to do so twice, with Egypt and Jordan (which I think was a big mistake). But since there is no legitimate Palestinian leadership that can be trusted, and Palestinians continue to engage in behavior or rhetoric that resembles a people seeking the destruction of Israel, as opposed to peace...Israel is NOT FORCED to come to an agreement. It will continue to build settlements and house more people until a point of no return. The Palestinians need to realize that the clock is ticking and moving fast towards a point where demographically there will be no land left to negotiate over, and Israel will just go ahead annex the West Bank.

Never gonna happen.

Why on earth should Israel negatiate ANYTHING with Palestinians? The last time Israel made that mistake they gave in to the Palestinian demand for a Jew free Gaza & received rocket missiles for a thank you.

The Israeli withdrawal from Gaza was 100% unilateral, without any negotiations with the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back