The Two Types of Liberals

BlackFlag10

College Conservative
Jun 1, 2012
According to Mr. Sutton, there are two types of liberals: those that genuinely believe that their policies are the best for America and those that know their policies are harmful and just do not work.

The liberals that genuinely believe liberal policies are the best for Americans do so because they genuinely care for Americans. They believe that a large federal government, redistribution of wealth, and a welfare state is the best method for dealing with America’s problems. While they have genuine, sincere care for America and her people, they are misguided by a set of beliefs that are inherently harmful and destructive. I cannot fault these types of liberals for doing so because they have genuine good intent. It is our job as conservatives to show them that logic, reason, history, and math simply prove them wrong.

The other type of liberal is the more disgusting.

READ MORE AT The Two Types of Liberals -

I used to frequently ask the question, "Stupid...or evil?" on political forums when talking about politicians.

It is not just liberals who are stupid or evil. The GOP is now rife with retards and psychos, too.

We're all screwed.

I thought you were gonna say Smarter than you, and Way Smarter than you.

Go figure. :shrug:

I'm amazed that Mr. Sutton ignores the 3rd type of liberals, is he afraid he might offend someone? The 3rd type of liberal is the revolutionary who truly hates the United States and despises the concepts of tradition and Constitution. Bill Ayers is typical. How many other examples does he need?

Forum List

Back