The Tyranny of the Left

Nope, but I'm smart enough to conclude you're a damn liar [I never wrote or said I was part of the intelligentsia.] I do have post graduate work in a university.

I do realize I'm smarter and better educated to you.

I have my Master's Degree and am extremely liberal, progressive, leftist, but dislike the democratic party as much or more than the republicans.
The reason is they are often total liars.

For example, Ambassador Stevens had no legal reason to be in Benghazi.
Clearly he was there for Hillary's secret "Arab Spring" plan to murder or imprison every single male, Moslem, Mideast leader.
In particular, I believe the CIA annex was for weapons and money to murder Assad.
And that would be a horrific crime, not because he is male, Moslem, or a Mideast leader, but because Assad actually is extremely popular.
So then Hillary would be against Assad likely just for money.
And that would likely be from Israel or Saud Arabia, since they are the only ones who do not like Assad.

If democrats were leftist, liberal, progressive, etc., then we would not have the illegal War on Drugs, mandated sentences, asset forfeiture, WMD lies, waterboarding, lack of public health care, etc.
Clearly most democrats have to be almost identically corrupt as most republicans.

Ideology appears to breed authoritarianism.

nzf8GnY.jpg
I wish there was a center, Filled with people who know that mistakes have been made by both party's, That both party's have put people in power who Continue to support rules & laws that are not in the best interest of the people they serve. Take money out of politics & Maybe we will get a few more workers instead of loud talkers.

Nah, self evident in most cases.

Problem is most of the time it is not so easy to tell.
For example, the covid strategies and views expressed by the government are totally contradictory, so have to be wrong.
And I can use science to explain why, but don't want to derail this thread.

I wish there was a center, Filled with people who know that mistakes have been made by both party's, That both party's have put people in power who Continue to support rules & laws that are not in the best interest of the people they serve. Take money out of politics & Maybe we will get a few more workers instead of loud talkers.
Power attracts money. The only way to "take money out of politics" is to reduce the power of the federal government.

Power attracts money. The only way to "take money out of politics" is to reduce the power of the federal government.

No, because you need MORE federal power in order to counter the money and power of multi national corporations.
States can not do it.

The way to take money out of politics is to get rid of the corrupt parties, that pretend to say one thing, but do the opposite.
And the way to do that is with the open primary, where you rank all candidates, essentially voting against the ones you do not like, in order to make a run off unnecessary.

I do think that the center is smaller than it used to be. People just go OFF now at the slightest provocation.

This thing has metastasized into our culture.

The reality is the center is the most authoritarian because the majority is the most easily lied to or bribed.
It is only the extreme fringe that remains idealistic in the face of massive propaganda campaigns and bribes.
Like the fact 95% of the people supported the WMD lies about Iraq and 60% even believed Saddam was behind the 9/11 attack.

It was the center who was responsible for murdering 3 million innocent Vietnamese.
It was the center who supported racial discrimination for centuries.

I prefer the extremists who can't be bribed and do not tend to lie.

I do think that the center is smaller than it used to be. People just go OFF now at the slightest provocation.

This thing has metastasized into our culture.

The center has always been the biggest threat.
The Founders warned us about them and called them "mob rule".
They are easily misled or bribed.

The center has always been the biggest threat.
The Founders warned us about them and called them "mob rule".
They are easily misled or bribed.
The center is the threat because it exposes the ends for what they are: Party-over country tribalists.

The feeling is mutual I assure you. :)

Blaming the tiny and powerless left for the fascism of Nazi-like Democrats is more than ignorant - it's dangerous and insane.

See above.
Stamping your feet and pouting is not a persuasive argument.

YEAH GUYS YOUR SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THINGS JUST BECAUSE FLY CATCHER SAID SO
It's Rye Catcher (formerly Wry Catcher) and no one is to believe what I post when they are so brainwashed, as you seem to be, and are willfully ignorant.

It's Rye Catcher (formerly Wry Catcher) and no one is to believe what I post when they are so brainwashed, as you seem to be, and are willfully ignorant.
Goodness, you get angry when your ass is not kissed in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.

Tough shit, Fly Catcher.

Goodness, you get angry when your ass is not kissed in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.

Tough shit, Fly Catcher.
LOL, I don't get angry nor do I need to not get an affirmation from you. Especially when someone like you and other childish regulars use insults and ad hominems.

This is highly disturbing.

That's what we did in 1918 and 20. Personally, I don't think covid rose to the same danger as the Spanish Flu, so virtual home imprisonment was not necessary. But it might be again sometime.

LOL, I don't get angry nor do I need to not get an affirmation from you. Especially when someone like you and other childish regulars use insults and ad hominems.
I like Rye, though I'm still a humble man at the core and prefer Beam or even costco vodka. Wry is usually over my head. (-:

I like Rye, though I'm still a humble man at the core and prefer Beam or even costco vodka. Wry is usually over my head. (-:
Capt. Morgan is 80 proof, costco brand is 100 proof and dollars less than Capt's. Check it out, I don't prefer either but my wife enjoys it. I need to keep my wits and rarely imbibe - years of not drinking on the job, and always on call.

May I ask Toro I thought you were a Leftist?

Was I wrong? :oops:

The poster who plays Toro obviously changed. The old one was a NY conservative, which we call a moderate. The new one is a leftist who likes playing games. I don't know how he got Toro's log in. Maybe he's a relative? Unfortunately I have several leftists who aren't morons in life, just politics. They for some reason believe government should not treat us with any expectations or responsibility like they TREAT THEIR CHILDREN.

Anyway, I digress. I don't know what happened, but this clearly is not Toro

Yes, only a truly humble man like you can scream racists all day at anyone who thinks differently than you do

wry is defined thusly: "using or expressing dry, especially mocking, humor." and " twisted into an expression of disgust, disappointment, or annoyance."

Forum List

Back