The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics on Wednesday revised down its tally of total employment in March 2023 by 306,000.

Will the democrats admit they were wrong?

• Yes. It's their only choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Of course not.

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
Dummy there was no job loss in 2023. In fact we increased jobs by almost 200k a month.

What part of that do you not get?

Trump’s max jobs was 152 million, today we have 158 million, so what Trump jobs is it you think Biden lost?

Be honest, do you at least get paid to post all the stupid bullshit you do?
Are you talking about the numbers before they had to cut back on those 800k jobs they claimed they added?

I don’t disagree folks went back to work after the lay off, back to their trump jobs.

Are you talking about the numbers before they had to cut back on those 800k jobs they claimed they added?

I don’t disagree folks went back to work after the lay off, back to their trump jobs.

Yes dumbass, I’m talking about 6.5 million jobs that were created after all of the jobs lost in recession were recovered by the middle of 2022.

Want to subtract the recent adjustment GO AHEAD, it’s still shitload of jobs gained as the bottom line and certainly not job loss.

Those are the simple facts, you can take your made up “disagreement” and shove it you know where.

Last edited:
Yes dumbass, I’m talking about 6.5 million jobs that were created after all of the jobs lost in recession were recovered by the middle of 2022.

Want to subtract the recent adjustment GO AHEAD, it’s still shitload of jobs gained as the bottom line and certainly not job loss.

Those are the simple facts, you can take your made up “disagreement” and shove it you know where.
Correct, people went back to their trump jobs after the pandemic layoffs…

Those aren’t jobs created.

Forum List

Back