The UCLA shooting shows how silly opponents of campus carry are....

I didn't see this posted.... seems the shooter was a FUCKING SCUMBAG muslim!

red state watcher ^ | 6-2-16
This is the "white male" UCLA shooter Mainak Sarkar that the media has been telling us about for the last 24 hours. Unfortunately, none of what the media is telling us is true. The media appears to be falsely reporting identities that don't fit their political agenda. UCLA student Pardes S. witnessed a shocking moment when www.everipedia.com changed Sarkar's religion from Islam to Hindu. The news is now all over social media:
He was a US soldier who served his nation. Fuck any slimebag asshole who hates veterans.

This is the "white male" UCLA shooter Mainak Sarkar that the media has been telling us about for the last 24 hours. Unfortunately, none of what the media is telling us is true. The media appears to be falsely reporting identities that don't fit their political agenda. UCLA student Pardes S. witnessed a shocking moment when www.everipedia.com changed Sarkar's religion from Islam to Hindu. The news is now all over social media:
He was a US soldier who served his nation. Fuck any slimebag asshole who hates veterans.

As a Veteran, I take GREAT EXCEPTION to your left wing shit! The fucker was a MURDERING muslim scumbag... are you a muslim scumbag also?

Did you also stick up for that murdering, muslim scumbag and Military man, Major Hasan....fucking douchebag!

You have your shooters mixed up?

As a Veteran, I take GREAT EXCEPTION to your left wing shit! The fucker was a MURDERING muslim scumbag... are you a muslim scumbag also?
As a retired veteran of 21 years, I take great exception to any fucking asshole who claims to have worn the uniform and wraps himself in a flag just to dishonor both of them with rampant hatred of fellow vets.

IF our nation ever collapsed as some conspiracy theorists claim will happen, groups of Americans will ban together. I expect all the haters to be fragged, fall off a cliff or accidentally get shot in the back of the head since our nation can't afford to have such people taking up food, water and air.

As a retired veteran of 21 years, I take great exception to any fucking asshole who claims to have worn the uniform and wraps himself in a flag just to dishonor both of them with rampant hatred of fellow vets.

IF our nation ever collapsed as some conspiracy theorists claim will happen, groups of Americans will ban together. I expect all the haters to be fragged, fall off a cliff or accidentally get shot in the back of the head since our nation can't afford to have such people taking up food, water and air.

Thanks for serving.

You have your shooters mixed up?
It appears so. Thanks.

Nonetheless, I have no use for emotionally-overwrought, logically-challenged haters.

It appears religion has no more to do with this shooting than any other nutjob murder: For UCLA shooter Mainak Sarkar, sudden rage after years of intense academic studies

Assholes like you were FEW in Vietnam....think about it!

That's my point, except the other way around. Do you really think you'd have survived hating all the blacks, Jews, Muslims and anyone else who wasn't a candidate for Grand Dragon down at the local beer hall?

That's my point, except the other way around. Do you really think you'd have survived hating all the blacks, Jews, Muslims and anyone else who wasn't a candidate for Grand Dragon down at the local beer hall?

I only hate the ones that terrorize us, and refuse to keep those terrorists in check!

I only hate the ones that terrorize us, and refuse to keep those terrorists in check!
I'm all for shooting terrorists in the act of terrorism be they Daesh, the Muslim brotherhood or homegrown KKK douchebags, Sovereign Citzens or any other person or group that attacks innocent people.

I'm all for shooting terrorists in the act of terrorism be they Daesh, the Muslim brotherhood or homegrown KKK douchebags, Sovereign Citzens or any other person or group that attacks innocent people.

You didn't mention BLM, or black panthers... they are MORE than just others that attack!

You didn't mention BLM, or black panthers... they are MORE than just others that attack!
I can understand why ignorant douchebags can't understand the phrase "any other person or group that attacks innocent people". After all, they have their heads so firmly up their asses, the oxygen going to their brains is nil.

I can understand why ignorant douchebags can't understand the phrase "any other person or group that attacks innocent people". After all, they have their heads so firmly up their asses, the oxygen going to their brains is nil.
And I can't understand why some asshole would continually bring up the ALMOST defunct KKK in every post.... seems he has a mental defect, and a LOW 2 digit IQ, wondering how he can type and breathe at the same time....amazing!

And I can't understand why some asshole would continually bring up the ALMOST defunct KKK in every post.... seems he has a mental defect, and a LOW 2 digit IQ, wondering how he can type and breathe at the same time....amazing!
Maybe because some lying, dishonorable douchebags still have the KKK in their signature.

Maybe because some lying, dishonorable douchebags still have the KKK in their signature.

And TEACHING Pogo who the KKK was, is too nuanced for you to understand...that's OK, they took retards into the military and they stayed for 21 years if they couldn't get a decent job! John Kerry alluded to that!

And TEACHING Pogo who the KKK was, is too nuanced for you to understand...that's OK, they took retards into the military and they stayed for 21 years if they couldn't get a decent job! John Kerry alluded to that!
Ahhh, you're one of those "do as I say, not as I do" hypocrites like the Clintons. Got it.

Ahhh, you're one of those "do as I say, not as I do" hypocrites like the Clintons. Got it.
th

Hard to argue with an asshole!

th

th

"Do you know where you end up if you don't study, if you aren’t smart, if you're intellectually lazy? You end up getting us stuck in a war in Iraq. Just ask President Bush."

Forum List

Back