The UCLA shooting shows how silly opponents of campus carry are....

Wrong.....the sniper said he stole the gun........

Guy, you are going to make me run out of free Washington posts stories correcting all your misinformation..

Gunmaker, Store Agree To Payout in Sniper Case (washingtonpost.com)

Authorities believe that Malvo shoplifted the rifle from Bull's Eye, where he and Muhammad had been seen checking out the Bushmaster that later disappeared. Once the weapon was found in the back of Muhammad's Chevrolet Caprice and traced back to Bull's Eye, a search of federal records found that the shop had lost track of 238 guns in the previous three years and that more than 50 guns from the store were traced to criminal acts from 1997 to 2001.

yeah, "Shoplifted". 238 times. No, really.

Yeah....the guy who is going away for life is going to lie about how he got the rifle........moron....

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

And as we all know, gun violence never occurs outside "gun free zones".

Mass shootings don't...mass shooters choose gun free zones......thugs look for their thug victims.....

The guy in the tx mass shooting went there because of the loose gun laws.

Then why didn't he go to Vermont...or Arizona.....moron.

1990s....200 million guns in private hands......2016, 357 million guns in private hands....our gun murder rate went down, our violent crime rate went down...

Guns in the hands of normal people do not increase the crime rate.........

Such as? If they do anything illegal, they can be sued or charged. What the LW anti-gun assholes want to do is be able to sue gun manufacturers for being lawful and making a legal, properly designed and functioning product as an end-run around the Second Amendment.

Well, no, thats the point, they can't be. They've been granted a blanket immunity to civil lawsuits after the DC Sniper case demonstrated blatant criminality on the part of the gun store and the manufacturer.

Come on, you don't really believe a gun store "lost" 238 guns, do you?

You might want to stop listening to MSNBC and read a little more deeply into our history.

Even Mother Jone's admits Scalia interpreted the original intent of the Second Amendment correctly, but advocates an evolving Constitution.

1) I have a degree in History.
2) I don't really give a fuck what the Founding Slave Rapists originally intended.

Does it make sense TODAY- when we have professional armies and police forces to have private gun ownership to call up militias? Does it make sense to let Joker Holmes buy a semi-automatic rifle and a 100 round magazine because he has a right? (Forgetting the fact he's batshit crazy)

That's not evidence, that's "cultural diversity".

BTW, guess what happens to the US number when we subtract gang-related murders out of the equation?

Then why is it every time we find one of these mass shooters, it's usually an angry white male? It would seem that if Angry White Males were inclined to be mass shooters, Europe would be flooded with them.

If.

Again..nuts who shoot people are not the problem...inner city thug culture is our problem...

It's not MY problem. Maybe its Your problem.

The problem of the mass shooter is pretty easy to solve. Don't let crazy people buy guns because it's a "right".

Who gets to determine whether or not someone is crazy? Do you think you should make that determination?

That's easy...he thinks if you want to own or carry a gun...you are crazy and should be arrested....

I've noticed with Joe that when he says something should be based on (fill in the blank), he has the mindset that he should be the one to make the determination of whether or not the criteria are met.

You might want to stop listening to MSNBC and read a little more deeply into our history.

Even Mother Jone's admits Scalia interpreted the original intent of the Second Amendment correctly, but advocates an evolving Constitution.

2) I don't really give a fuck what the Founding Slave Rapists originally intended.

Does it make sense TODAY- when we have professional armies and police forces to have private gun ownership to call up militias? Does it make sense to let Joker Holmes buy a semi-automatic rifle and a 100 round magazine because he has a right? (Forgetting the fact he's batshit crazy)

Apparently you didn't learn anything getting that degree.

It's obvious you hate the Constitution

That's not evidence, that's "cultural diversity".

BTW, guess what happens to the US number when we subtract gang-related murders out of the equation?

Then why is it every time we find one of these mass shooters, it's usually an angry white male? It would seem that if Angry White Males were inclined to be mass shooters, Europe would be flooded with them.

Every? Usually? Use of those words indicates a lack of thinking. It sounds good to you but you're a Liberal so anything stupid makes sense to you.

Yeah....the guy who is going away for life is going to lie about how he got the rifle........moron....

Number one rule of convicts, bud. Snitches get stitches.

Oh, he didn't go to jail for life, he got executed in 2009.

When a gun store loses 238 weapons and fifty of them turn up later in crimes, that's pretty much a store that is selling them out the back door.

Yeah...you are a moron...people who don't sell the guns to the customer directly get to be sued because someone else sold a gun to someone who used it in a crime.........can you dress and feed yourself or do you have your nanny do it for you?

Guy, that's an issue for a jury to sort out, isn't it?

I;m sure that if the scenario you describe happened, the Jury would find in of the gun owner...

But here's the thing, this law was passed after the DC Sniper case, where the gun stores sold to a convicted felon and a minor..

Here you go moron...notice the source of the story is not the NRA....

Judge rules against former Tacoma gun-shop owner in D.C. sniper case

Malvo is believed to have shoplifted the Bushmaster from Bull’s Eye Shooter Supply in 2002.

----

Malvo told investigators he shoplifted the $1,600 carbine from the gun store, law-enforcement sources have said.

So....he steals a gun from a gun store....and you want to sue the gun maker......again....do you manage to feed and dress yourself or does your nanny do it for you?

it is how leftards think

by the same measure

gm should be sued when someone hoists a chevy

and kills or maims with it

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

And as we all know, gun violence never occurs outside "gun free zones".

Mass shootings don't...mass shooters choose gun free zones......thugs look for their thug victims.....
Wong again, moron.

There’s also no ‘evidence’ that mass shooters make a ‘decision’ to commit their crimes in ‘gun free zones’; indeed, most have no idea they're committing crimes in such a ‘zone.’

And again: citizens often carry concealed firearms wherever they so desire, including venues where guns ‘aren’t allowed.’

What part of concealed carry do you not understand – they’re carrying guns concealed, no one knows they have guns, including anyone who is supposed to ‘enforce’ a ‘no gun’ policy.

So the Liberal concept of a gun free zone really means nothing? Just another example of how the left comes up with an idea then blames someone else when their lack of thinking fucks up.

Fuck the constitution, it allowed and sanctioned slavery and genocide genocide, and denied full participatory citizenship to all but land holding affluent white males. Ithas had to be fixed repeatedly along the way.

Number one rule of convicts, bud. Snitches get stitches.

Oh, he didn't go to jail for life, he got executed in 2009.

When a gun store loses 238 weapons and fifty of them turn up later in crimes, that's pretty much a store that is selling them out the back door.

It is? Why don't you show PROOF of you're claim that it's "pretty much a store that is selling them out the back door". Do you have any?

No, I just don't consider it a suicide pact. Of course, most countries would have held a constitutional convention by now, and revised it to correct the flaws and outdated stuff (The Electoral College, the 2nd Amendment, etc.).

But there's a certain point where you say, "Hey, we shouldn't let insane clowns and frustrated grad students buy guns because 200 years ago, some slave rapist couldn't write a militia amendment clearly."

Fuck the constitution, it allowed and sanctioned slavery and genocide genocide, and denied full participatory citizenship to all but land holding affluent white males. Ithas had to be fixed repeatedly along the way.

Traitor

Yeah...you are a moron...people who don't sell the guns to the customer directly get to be sued because someone else sold a gun to someone who used it in a crime.........can you dress and feed yourself or do you have your nanny do it for you?

Guy, that's an issue for a jury to sort out, isn't it?

I;m sure that if the scenario you describe happened, the Jury would find in of the gun owner...

But here's the thing, this law was passed after the DC Sniper case, where the gun stores sold to a convicted felon and a minor..

Here you go moron...notice the source of the story is not the NRA....

Judge rules against former Tacoma gun-shop owner in D.C. sniper case

Malvo is believed to have shoplifted the Bushmaster from Bull’s Eye Shooter Supply in 2002.

----

Malvo told investigators he shoplifted the $1,600 carbine from the gun store, law-enforcement sources have said.

So....he steals a gun from a gun store....and you want to sue the gun maker......again....do you manage to feed and dress yourself or does your nanny do it for you?

it is how leftards think

by the same measure

gm should be sued when someone hoists a chevy

and kills or maims with it

Or bails out Wall Street, oh wait .....

Traitor

Pfffffffffffft. An aware coherent human being who questions power. You should try it someday.

No, I just don't consider it a suicide pact. Of course, most countries would have held a constitutional convention by now, and revised it to correct the flaws and outdated stuff (The Electoral College, the 2nd Amendment, etc.).

But there's a certain point where you say, "Hey, we shouldn't let insane clowns and frustrated grad students buy guns because 200 years ago, some slave rapist couldn't write a militia amendment clearly."

Again, you've done the self appointed thing and determined that if it's what you think, it has to be that way.

Who decides insane? You?

Forum List

Back