The UCLA shooting shows how silly opponents of campus carry are....

Again...another source...not the NRA on the South Carolina church shooter and his original choice of target...

Dylann Roof first planned to attack college campus, says black friend

Charleston race killer Dylann Roof originally planned to shoot up a college before changing his mind and massacring worshipers in church, according to a shocked black drinking buddy who counted Roof as a 'homeboy'.

Somehow, I don't think Dylan Roof really had black friends... So what you have is hearsay, not evidence.

It's against the law to sell a gun to a felon and for a felon to own, buy or possess one.

Bull's Eye Shooter Supply was obviously negligent in how they conducted business, but Bushmaster did nothing wrong. I fail to see how suing Ford because one of their cars was used in a hit-and-run murder case is just.

Don't buy it. The gun laws are loose as they are because the gun industry has lobbied for them to be loose. As I pointed out, 238 guns "disappeared" from Bulls Eye Shooter Supply, and 50 of them were recovered in crimes. At no point did Bushmaster drop them as a dealer.

I would be like if Ford had le a dealership open next to a skid row bar, and drunks were just driving them off the lot and hitting people.

When more college students are asking to carry guns for self defense...the usual suspects step up...left wing professors who talk out of their asses about guns....

These left wing anti freedom, anti gunners say that allowing students to carry guns for self defense will make the professor less safe....because if the student gets mad...they can simply shoot the professor....

Do you see how stupid this argument is in light of the UCLA shooting?

UCLA is currently a gun free zone.....normal, law abiding people can't carry their legally owned guns onto the campus......

This guy carried his gun onto the campus and murdered his professor......in a gun free zone....in an extreme gun controlled city....in an extreme gun control state.....

So the guy out to murder his professor......did it....

Normal gun owners......won't.....

What we need are more Police.

So....he steals a gun from a gun store....and you want to sue the gun maker......again....do you manage to feed and dress yourself or does your nanny do it for you?

A gun store that managed to lose 238 guns over a 3 year period.

Now, I was a Supply Sergeant or Armorer for 11 years and I lost exactly ZERO guns in that time. I know, it's amazing. And I can't even say our record keeping was perfect.

Moron...they have the notes and interview with the colorado theater shooter...he wanted to shoot up an airport but they had armed security there....it is in his fucking notes.....moron.....

yes, guy, clearly the thought of a concealed carry guy is like a cross to a vampire to a gun nut....

Except it almost never happens. They might as well have a fear of lottery tickets.
I'd love to see your evidence that Concealed Carry laws have zero deterrent effect.

Again...another source...not the NRA on the South Carolina church shooter and his original choice of target...

Dylann Roof first planned to attack college campus, says black friend

Charleston race killer Dylann Roof originally planned to shoot up a college before changing his mind and massacring worshipers in church, according to a shocked black drinking buddy who counted Roof as a 'homeboy'.

Somehow, I don't think Dylan Roof really had black friends... So what you have is hearsay, not evidence.
Irrational people do irrational things.

http://www.newsweek.com/charleston-massacre-mental-illness-common-thread-mass-shootings-344789
...if history is any indication, the shooter most likely has a history of severe mental health issues that have either gone untreated or undiagnosed.

Charleston shooter Dylann Storm Roof was reportedly taking a drug that has been linked with sudden outbursts of violence.

I'd love to see your evidence that Concealed Carry laws have zero deterrent effect.
33,000 gun deaths
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes
$270,000,000,000 in economic loses related to guns.
Where is your correlation to concealed carry? Have those numbers gone down or gone up in relation to local CC laws?

BTW, over half of those "33,000 gun deaths" are suicides. How does concealed carry influence what a person usually does alone in a room?

33,000 gun deaths
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes

33,000 gun deaths
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes

And profits for gun manufacturers is how much, and going up, or down?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

And as we all know, gun violence never occurs outside "gun free zones".

Mass shootings don't...mass shooters choose gun free zones......thugs look for their thug victims.....

The guy in the tx mass shooting went there because of the loose gun laws.

It's against the law to sell a gun to a felon and for a felon to own, buy or possess one.

Bull's Eye Shooter Supply was obviously negligent in how they conducted business, but Bushmaster did nothing wrong. I fail to see how suing Ford because one of their cars was used in a hit-and-run murder case is just.

Don't buy it. The gun laws are loose as they are because the gun industry has lobbied for them to be loose. As I pointed out, 238 guns "disappeared" from Bulls Eye Shooter Supply, and 50 of them were recovered in crimes. At no point did Bushmaster drop them as a dealer.

I would be like if Ford had le a dealership open next to a skid row bar, and drunks were just driving them off the lot and hitting people.
Obviously any industry favors laws that allow them to do business. Are you saying "the gun industry" allows felons to legally buy guns? Are you accusing "the gun industry" of illegal activities? If not, then what the fuck are you really saying? You don't like guns? I got that part. You favor banning guns or repealing the Second Amendment? Got that too.

Irrational people do irrational things.
...if history is any indication, the shooter most likely has a history of severe mental health issues that have either gone untreated or undiagnosed.

Charleston shooter Dylann Storm Roof was reportedly taking a drug that has been linked with sudden outbursts of violence.

Actually, I get a little tired of "mental illness" being used an excuse to explain way white people acting badly. Dylan Roof shot up 9 innocent people because he was an evil person. Period.

But while the system will shoot Mike Brown in the middle of the street, they take poor Dylan Roof to Burger King because the poor dear looked peckish.

Obviously any industry favors laws that allow them to do business. Are you saying "the gun industry" allows felons to legally buy guns? Are you accusing "the gun industry" of illegal activities?

yes, I do. I think they intentionally make it easy for criminals to get guns. That way both citizens and law enforcement want more guns, too.

If not, then what the fuck are you really saying? You don't like guns? I got that part. You favor banning guns or repealing the Second Amendment? Got that too.

Two points. I don't have anything against guns. I was in the army for 11 years. I just don't think there is a need for most civilians to have them.

I am not for "repealing" the second amendment, just interpreting it properly, as it was from 1787 to 2008, when they understood that "Well regulated militia meant that states and the feds could regulate them. Now that Scalia is taking a dirt nap, we can get back to a sensible interpretation.

But the first order of business is to get the gun industry to act responsibly.

Obviously any industry favors laws that allow them to do business. Are you saying "the gun industry" allows felons to legally buy guns? Are you accusing "the gun industry" of illegal activities?

yes, I do. I think they intentionally make it easy for criminals to get guns. That way both citizens and law enforcement want more guns, too.

If not, then what the fuck are you really saying? You don't like guns? I got that part. You favor banning guns or repealing the Second Amendment? Got that too.

Two points. I don't have anything against guns. I was in the army for 11 years. I just don't think there is a need for most civilians to have them.

I am not for "repealing" the second amendment, just interpreting it properly, as it was from 1787 to 2008, when they understood that "Well regulated militia meant that states and the feds could regulate them. Now that Scalia is taking a dirt nap, we can get back to a sensible interpretation.

But the first order of business is to get the gun industry to act responsibly.

You don't listen to Alex Jones by chance do you ? That's some real conspiracy theory shit right there.

yes, I do. I think they intentionally make it easy for criminals to get guns. That way both citizens and law enforcement want more guns, too
Such as? If they do anything illegal, they can be sued or charged. What the LW anti-gun assholes want to do is be able to sue gun manufacturers for being lawful and making a legal, properly designed and functioning product as an end-run around the Second Amendment.

Where is your correlation to concealed carry? Have those numbers gone down or gone up in relation to local CC laws?

The numbers at too high compared to other industrialized democracies
That's not evidence, that's "cultural diversity".

BTW, guess what happens to the US number when we subtract gang-related murders out of the equation?

Hell, just subtract the gang related shootings in Chicago alone and the National number would likely drop significantly.

I didn't see this posted.... seems the shooter was a FUCKING SCUMBAG muslim!

red state watcher ^ | 6-2-16
This is the "white male" UCLA shooter Mainak Sarkar that the media has been telling us about for the last 24 hours. Unfortunately, none of what the media is telling us is true. The media appears to be falsely reporting identities that don't fit their political agenda. UCLA student Pardes S. witnessed a shocking moment when www.everipedia.com changed Sarkar's religion from Islam to Hindu. The news is now all over social media:

....I am not for "repealing" the second amendment, just interpreting it properly, as it was from 1787 to 2008, when they understood that "Well regulated militia meant that states and the feds could regulate them....
You might want to stop listening to MSNBC and read a little more deeply into our history.

Even Mother Jone's admits Scalia interpreted the original intent of the Second Amendment correctly, but advocates an evolving Constitution.

The Second Amendment doesn't say what you think it does
This historical approach is noteworthy. The Heller decision, written by Justice Antonin Scalia, is rooted in originalism, the concept that the Constitution should be interpreted based on the original intent of the founders. While Waldman emphasizes that we must understand what the framers thought, he argues that giving them the last word is impossible—and impractical. "We're not going to be able to go back in a time machine and tap James Madison on the shoulder and ask him what to do," he says. "How the country has evolved is important. What the country needs now is important.

Forum List

Back