🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The UGLY racism of the Democrats

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Barack Obama makes an appearance at an event for the New Black Panther organization (an organization so radical - even the original Black Panther's denounce them) and joins them at the podium.

Meanwhile, Attorney General Eric Holder has been carrying around the following quote in his wallet for over 40 years:

"No matter how affluent, educated and mobile [a black person] becomes, his race defines him more particularly than anything else.”

The exact opposite of everything that Martin Luther King Jr. preached.

But actually worse than that was this chilling and despicable quote he gave to the Washington Post on December 21, 1996:

"I am not the tall U.S. Attorney. I am not the thin U.S. Attorney. I am the black United States Attorney.

And (Proctor) was saying that no matter how successful you are, the re's a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal...."

That's right folks, the Attorney General of the United States - Eric Holder - believes that his skin color creates a BOND between the law and the criminal. Even though the law and the criminal should be on opposing ends of the legal spectrum.

Barack Obama makes an appearance at an event for the New Black Panther organization (an organization so radical - even the original Black Panther's denounce them) and joins them at the podium.

Meanwhile, Attorney General Eric Holder has been carrying around the following quote in his wallet for over 40 years:

"No matter how affluent, educated and mobile [a black person] becomes, his race defines him more particularly than anything else.”

But actually worse than that was this chilling and despicable quote he gave to the Washington Post on December 21, 1996:

"I am not the tall U.S. Attorney. I am not the thin U.S. Attorney. I am the black United States Attorney.

And (Proctor) was saying that no matter how successful you are, the re's a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal...."

That's right folks, the Attorney General of the United States - Eric Holder - believes that his skin color creates a BOND between the law and the criminal. Even though the law and the criminal should be on opposing ends of the legal spectrum.

Link?

No matter how many times the dupes parrot BS from the Pub Propaganda Machine, the fact is the only racism that matters in the USA is the one by white a-holes against blacks and other minorities- 90%+ from the GOP and the RW- and no, Nazis are not LW, dupes..

Last edited:

He was at an event commemorating a civil rights march in Alabama. The new black panthers also happened to be there. It was coincidence not a campaign event or anything you people would love for it to have been. Did you know Donald Rumsfeld shook Saddam Hussein's hand? It's because there was a crazy conspiracy involved der der der

Disappointed in Obama, New Black Panthers openly consider ?the bullet? | The Daily Caller

Maybe try arguing "real" issues and your party will come back into relevance. Enough of this crap.

No matter how many times the dupes parrot BS from the Pub Propaganda Machine, the fact is the only racism that matters in the USA is the one by white a-holes against blacks and other minorities- 90%+ from the GOP.

Listen to yourself.

"only racism that matters in the USA is the one by white a-holes against blacks and other minorities- 90%+ from the GOP."

?!

What is wrong with you? Just where do you get such a notion?

He was at an event commemorating a civil rights march in Alabama. The new black panthers also happened to be there. It was coincidence not a campaign event or anything you people would love for it to have been. Did you know Donald Rumsfeld shook Saddam Hussein's hand? It's because there was a crazy conspiracy involved der der der

Disappointed in Obama, New Black Panthers openly consider ?the bullet? | The Daily Caller

Maybe try arguing "real" issues and your party will come back into relevance. Enough of this crap.

Ahh, but the fact he was in the same rally with them is revealing. You cannot deny that. If he were any smarter than my younger brother, he wouldn't want to be seen around these people. And, it's ironic they are centered around him during his remarks, for a photo op of some kind.

My party has nothing to do with it. Your party gets away with crap that should get them arrested. Your party lives in wholesale hypocrisy. It's only in power because of people who cannot or will not find a job and are too damned spoiled to look for one.

You liberals make me sick, really sick to my stomach. It's funny you can call people racists and bigots, but you take the cake. Absolutely take the cake here.

Ahh, but the fact he was in the same rally with them is revealing. You cannot deny that. If he were any smarter than my younger brother, he wouldn't want to be seen around these people. And, it's ironic they are centered around him during his remarks, for a photo op of some kind.

My party has nothing to do with it. Your party gets away with crap that should get them arrested. Your party lives in wholesale hypocrisy. It's only in power because of people who cannot or will not find a job and are too damned spoiled to look for one.

You liberals make me sick, really sick to my stomach. It's funny you can call people racists and bigots, but you take the cake. Absolutely take the cake here.

If you think your party is a bunch of squeaky clean do-gooders then that's terrible. And it'll never change because of it. I predict another step back for Republicans in 2014. Maybe that will finally start you questioning things in your party rather than blindly supporting everything they do.

[MENTION=39852]TheOldSchool[/MENTION]:

Yeah, the link was from last year. The rally was in 2007. The media was so biased back then it would have covered up just about any gaffe and or misstep by the President-to-be.

By the way, they endorsed his 2008 campaign.

Racists endorse Obama on candidate?s website

“Obama will stir the ‘Melting Pot’ into a better ‘Molten America'"

-NBPP Endorsement, 2008

Now what?

If you think your party is a bunch of squeaky clean do-gooders then that's terrible. And it'll never change because of it. I predict another step back for Republicans in 2014. Maybe that will finally start you questioning things in your party rather than blindly supporting everything they do.

Read my last post. You have nothing to throw at me!

EDIT: I never said my party was a bunch of "squeaky clean do-gooders." Apparently though, you think anyone with a (D) next to theirs is. Very pathetic that this is all you have to argue with.

Last edited:
No matter how many times the dupes parrot BS from the Pub Propaganda Machine, the fact is the only racism that matters in the USA is the one by white a-holes against blacks and other minorities- 90%+ from the GOP and the RW- and no, Nazis are not LW, dupes..

Reparations, entitlements, welfare, affirmative action, and social justice programs must be significantly expanded........somebody is owed ! Lol

Yeah, the link was from last year. The rally was in 2007. The media was so biased back then it would have covered up just about any gaffe and or misstep by the President-to-be.

-NBPP Endorsement, 2008

Now what?

Oh the pro-black group supports a black candidate? The black candidate must be evil despite not having anything to do with them :cool:

"Meanwhile, Attorney General Eric Holder has been carrying around the following quote in his wallet for over 40 years:

Unquote.

THAT's dispicable and chilling? You people are right off the wall...

The NBPP? A total RW figment. But carry on, you're your own worst enemies...

Read my last post. You have nothing to throw at me!

EDIT: I never said my party was a bunch of "squeaky clean do-gooders." Apparently though, you think anyone with a (D) next to theirs is. Very pathetic that this is all you have to argue with.

You grouped all liberals together and implied that you would blindly vote for your party forever over any liberal. I, on the other hand, can't wait for Republicans to get their shit together because they are who I supported before Bush. I suppose I'm the opposite of a Reagan Democrat, a Bush Republican. And the most outspoken of all Republican points these days seem to be ways to avoid arguing the issues. Oh Obama's tanking the economy? Fuck that he's a Kenyan! He's being too soft on Iran and North Korea? Fuck that he murdered those people in Benghazi!

Makes no sense.

Link, dupe?

Links? Sources? Evidence? Documentation? Rather, "lies".

-NBPP Endorsement, 2008

Now what?

Funny, I remember when a study came out saying the media was negative against both.

Did you know you can "link" to news stories that can back up your statements? Most right wingers don't know that.

Romney Quoted by the Media 50 Percent More Than Obama This Election - (usnews.com)

Forum List

Back