The UGLY racism of the Democrats

[MENTION=39852]TheOldSchool[/MENTION]:

Yeah, the link was from last year. The rally was in 2007. The media was so biased back then it would have covered up just about any gaffe and or misstep by the President-to-be.

By the way, they endorsed his 2008 campaign.

Racists endorse Obama on candidate?s website

“Obama will stir the ‘Melting Pot’ into a better ‘Molten America'"

-NBPP Endorsement, 2008

Now what?

Oh the pro-black group supports a black candidate? The black candidate must be evil despite not having anything to do with them :cool:

Given the fact that he never denounced them, yeah, they have a lot to do with him unless he says otherwise. It would be nice if he could clear a few things up for us actually. You know, something along the lines of "I do not endorse nor am I affiliated with the New Black Panther Party in any way whatsoever, and I do not recognize their endorsement of me for President of the United States." Ya know, to clear the air.
SILENCE IS GOLDEN!

Last edited:

Yeah, the link was from last year. The rally was in 2007. The media was so biased back then it would have covered up just about any gaffe and or misstep by the President-to-be.

-NBPP Endorsement, 2008

Now what?

Funny, I remember when a study came out saying the media was negative against both.

Did you know you can "link" to news stories that can back up your statements? Most right wingers don't know that.

Romney Quoted by the Media 50 Percent More Than Obama This Election - (usnews.com)

Which only proves my point. Read the title: "Romney Quoted by the Media 50 Percent More Than Obama This Election." They were trying to catch him in a lie, a gaffe or something that would damage him. Obama was hardly covered, for a reason.

Your logic is flawed.

-NBPP Endorsement, 2008

Now what?

Funny, I remember when a study came out saying the media was negative against both.

Did you know you can "link" to news stories that can back up your statements? Most right wingers don't know that.

Romney Quoted by the Media 50 Percent More Than Obama This Election - (usnews.com)

Which only proves my point. Read the title: "Romney Quoted by the Media 50 Percent More Than Obama This Election." They were trying to catch him in a lie, a gaffe or something that would damage him. Obama was hardly covered, for a reason.

Your logic is flawed.

They weren't trying to catch Mittens in anything. He did it all himself, because he'd change his views from one week to the other.

The only thing the media did was report that Mittens had taken a 180 from his views just the week (or even day) before.

Barack Obama makes an appearance at an event for the New Black Panther organization (an organization so radical - even the original Black Panther's denounce them) and joins them at the podium.

Meanwhile, Attorney General Eric Holder has been carrying around the following quote in his wallet for over 40 years:

"No matter how affluent, educated and mobile [a black person] becomes, his race defines him more particularly than anything else.”

The exact opposite of everything that Martin Luther King Jr. preached.

But actually worse than that was this chilling and despicable quote he gave to the Washington Post on December 21, 1996:

"I am not the tall U.S. Attorney. I am not the thin U.S. Attorney. I am the black United States Attorney.

And (Proctor) was saying that no matter how successful you are, the re's a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal...."

That's right folks, the Attorney General of the United States - Eric Holder - believes that his skin color creates a BOND between the law and the criminal. Even though the law and the criminal should be on opposing ends of the legal spectrum.

Links? Sources? Evidence? Documentation? Rather, "lies".

Google, try it. Not that hard for a Liberal, right? You could just research it instead of calling everything you disagree with a "lie." Or is living in a constant state of masochistic denial fun for you?

Protip: "You lie" does not suffice as a basic argument. It means you have no argument.

Last edited:

Your logic is flawed.

They weren't trying to catch Mittens in anything. He did it all himself, because he'd change his views from one week to the other.

The only thing the media did was report that Mittens had taken a 180 from his views just the week (or even day) before.

While noting little else about Obama. You really should keep up. Obama changed his views just as much as Romney did, and nobody cared. He (Obama) was going to win, no matter who was running. The media was in the orgasmic euphoria over him, really. He could do no wrong. They were all Chris Matthews like "I have a tingle running up my leg." or "Obama is the Perfect American." Not making this stuff up either.

No. Nothing you have to say will prove otherwise.

"Meanwhile, Attorney General Eric Holder has been carrying around the following quote in his wallet for over 40 years:

"No matter how affluent, educated and mobile [a black person] becomes, his race defines him more particularly than anything else.”

But actually worse than that was this chilling and despicable quote he gave to the Washington Post on December 21, 1996:

"I am not the tall U.S. Attorney. I am not the thin U.S. Attorney. I am the black United States Attorney.
Unquote.

THAT's dispicable and chilling? You people are right off the wall...

The NBPP? A total RW figment. But carry on, you're your own worst enemies...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMoLyWRrXYk]BLACK PANTHERS: OBAMA EXONERATES RACISTS WHO THREATEN TO "KILL WHITE CRACKERS" & "THEIR BABIES" - YouTube[/ame]

No matter how many times the dupes parrot BS from the Pub Propaganda Machine, the fact is the only racism that matters in the USA is the one by white a-holes against blacks and other minorities- 90%+ from the GOP.

Listen to yourself.

"only racism that matters in the USA is the one by white a-holes against blacks and other minorities- 90%+ from the GOP."

?!

What is wrong with you? Just where do you get such a notion?

White racism being institutionalized since the inception of the country?

-NBPP Endorsement, 2008

Now what?

Oh the pro-black group supports a black candidate? The black candidate must be evil despite not having anything to do with them :cool:

Given the fact that he never denounced them, yeah, they have a lot to do with him unless he says otherwise. It would be nice if he could clear a few things up for us actually. You know, something along the lines of "I do not endorse nor am I affiliated with the New Black Panther Party in any way whatsoever, and I do not recognize their endorsement of me for President of the United States." Ya know, to clear the air.
SILENCE IS GOLDEN!

"The New Black Panther Party" has maybe 20 members. They are of almost no consequence outside the white power community.

SILENCE IS GOLDEN!

"The New Black Panther Party" has maybe 20 members. They are of almost no consequence outside the white power community.

how many members in the NAACP?

SILENCE IS GOLDEN!

What's your point here?

What's your point here?

they aren't a pack of racists?

if not, please explain why

You'd have to understand what racism is, first.

rac·ism
[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA

noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Those are the three components.

What's your point here?

they aren't a pack of racists?

if not, please explain why

You'd have to understand what racism is, first.

rac·ism
[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA

noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Those are the three components.

certainly not tolerant of white people and a case could be made for the other 2

Barack Obama makes an appearance at an event for the New Black Panther organization (an organization so radical - even the original Black Panther's denounce them) and joins them at the podium.

What?

Don't you support that BLACK GUN RIGHTS organization, Sarge?

The Black Panthers are the BLACK NRA.

I'd think you love those fellow 2nd Amendment Rights supporters

Why don't you?

:razz:

Last edited:

Meanwhile, Attorney General Eric Holder has been carrying around the following quote in his wallet for over 40 years:

And (Proctor) was saying that no matter how successful you are, the re's a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal...."

That's right folks, the Attorney General of the United States - Eric Holder - believes that his skin color creates a BOND between the law and the criminal. Even though the law and the criminal should be on opposing ends of the legal spectrum.

Links? Sources? Evidence? Documentation? Rather, "lies".

Google, try it. Not that hard for a Liberal, right? You could just research it instead of calling everything you disagree with a "lie." Or is living in a constant state of masochistic denial fun for you?

Protip: "You lie" does not suffice as a basic argument. It means you have no argument.

LOL Illogical fallacy.

Your logic is flawed.

While noting little else about Obama. You really should keep up. Obama changed his views just as much as Romney did, and nobody cared. He (Obama) was going to win, no matter who was running. The media was in the orgasmic euphoria over him, really. He could do no wrong. They were all Chris Matthews like "I have a tingle running up my leg." or "Obama is the Perfect American." Not making this stuff up either.

No. Nothing you have to say will prove otherwise.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game...folks are more willing to cut Obama a break, than they were Romney (or McCain), obviously.

"Meanwhile, Attorney General Eric Holder has been carrying around the following quote in his wallet for over 40 years:

Unquote.

THAT's dispicable and chilling? You people are right off the wall...

The NBPP? A total RW figment. But carry on, you're your own worst enemies...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMoLyWRrXYk]BLACK PANTHERS: OBAMA EXONERATES RACISTS WHO THREATEN TO "KILL WHITE CRACKERS" & "THEIR BABIES" - YouTube[/ame]

Recycle much...this is one of the guys featured in the picture at the polling station, that the righties claim was intimidating voters...so let's see....there are only 2 panthers in the movement, appearing everywhere? LMAO. Such lame propaganda.

SILENCE IS GOLDEN!

I'm thinking, not a one.

Forum List

Back