🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The ugly world of Islamophobia...

But here's an Islamophobia that DOES exist. It's the irrational fear, exhibited by the Left, of criticizing the religion of Islam. They are petrified to say anything critical of Islam. They are so frightened of saying something bad about Islam, they'll sacrifice their children to Moslem rapists first. Unbelievable. This is the real Islamophobia.

Yeah.. I DO have a fear of criticizing religions. Especially, when the RELIGION is blamed for historical anomalies and events. Not because every religion is pure. But because for the most part, the RELIGIONS are benign UNTIL they become entangled and interwoven into the power of the Crown or the power of State. THAT'S when the CULTURE as a whole becomes malignant.

And as a lapsed Jew -- I'd be foolish to jump COMPLETELY on the hating Muslim thing -- EVEN IF those jerks don't like me. That stuff is called tolerance. You can't live in freedom -- without tolerance. And I would never want to witness a persecution of Muslims in same way MY TRIBE has been and IS NOW persecuted and stereotyped and made into some nefarious global conspiracy.. AGAIN -- even tho the majority of Muslims might currently be doing that to the tribe of my heritage.

You wear your tolerance like a badge of honor. Do you tolerate pedophilia also? Do you tolerate misogyny? Murder? Oppression?

Well that's a cheap shot. My moral compass is highly tuned and functional. I said -- I tolerate religious views, even religions practiced by tribes that hate me. They can hate me all they want. But the LAW and our free culture makes that an exercise in mental masturbation. Much like your post..

There is nothing 'benign' about Islam. That is a ridiculously ignorant fantasy. Find a Koran and find out for yourselves; Geert Wilder is right, it is a violent cult and rightfully should be considered hate speech, from beginning to end. It has no theology, and it's not even a religion, its the Mein Kampf of a deranged, homicidal megalomaniac desert bandit,and one who made Hitler look like a humanitarian in comparison.

And these gimps who run around tacking 'phobia' on the end of something need to be mocked and trolled at every opportunity. It's freaking shallow retarded gibberish for idiots who can't stand being outed as gimps.

Hey !!! What did you say up there? I think you accidentally fell on the truth.

Geert Wilder is right, it is a violent cult and rightfully should be considered hate speech, from beginning to end. It has no theology, and it's not even a religion,

It BECOMES "a cult" because of the culture and societal organization of the countries they come from. Seems like every time Christianity was given an army of the Crown or the State -- IT TOO became "radicalized". You separate the practice of Islam from the awful Arab culture -- and it becomes completely benign.

All religious texts and ramblings have embarrassing stuff in them. Because they represent 2000 yr old ideas and morals. Ask any skin-head for a list of embarrassing stuff in the Jewish religion.

You can't live in freedom -- without tolerance.

Your naive tolerance of a religion that seeks to destroy our freedom is getting people dead. Congratulations, idiot.

View attachment 91000

Already told you. .I am NOT on board with the truly naive policy statements of Obama/Clinton on taking refugees from war zones. I support "extreme vetting" in those cases. But not just for Muslims.

And while you parrot "EXTREME vetting" -- I gave you an example of a design for a new Ellis Island that would serve to orientate and vet at the same time. Problem here -- like in most contentious issues is Govt stupidity, rigidity and incompetence. Not what religion is practiced.

You need to assess the true desire to live in America and their ability to adjust and assimilate in completely polar opposite cultures.

We don't ALLOW oppression of women in Western societies. Needs to made clear policy with no exceptions.
Policy problem -- not a religious problem.

But there's like, a 'War On Women' n stuff. Are you saying Hillary and the Feminoids are lying?

We don't ALLOW oppression of women in Western societies. Needs to made clear policy with no exceptions.

But there's like, a 'War On Women' n stuff. Are you saying Hillary and the Feminoids are lying?

Insanely confused myself about that. How you run a platform plank on the "war on women" and simultaneously ignore ingrained imported culture that is a TRUE "war on women".

Insanely confused myself about that. How you run a platform plank on the "war on women" and simultaneously ignore ingrained imported culture that is a TRUE "war on women".

they just make stuff up as they go along, and then get lost in which lie they're supposed to peddle at any given time; fortunately their base either doesn't speak English or are so uneducated they have no idea that it's cognitively dissonant rubbish and just insincere tropes and memes.

You gotta wonder about the left when they defend obviously disturbed freakazoid men who spend their adult lives trying to get the government to permit them to squat to piss in the ladies room but when decent Americans express concern about Islamic jihad it becomes a "phobia".

Your naive tolerance of a religion that seeks to destroy our freedom is getting people dead. Congratulations, idiot.

View attachment 91000

Karl Popper:

Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."

He concluded that we are warranted in refusing to tolerate intolerance: "We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant."

Seems like basic common sense to me.

View attachment 91000

Karl Popper:

Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."

He concluded that we are warranted in refusing to tolerate intolerance: "We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant."

It is. I have zero tolerant for the stale, violent culture of the MidEast Arabs. Wish them happiness in their repressive cultures. They wish me death. Not anything that is compatible with Western culture, values or law.

This whole discussion has me considering my lapsed religion. The one that relies on O.Testament commands to "smite the idolators, destroy their cities, and make their offspring bend to the will of God" Considering self-radicalizing as a former Jewish Youth leader and Sunday School teacher.

Because you are ALL idolaters and deserve some smiting. :biggrin:

Gonna look something like this..

View attachment 91000

Karl Popper:

It is. I have zero tolerant for the stale, violent culture of the MidEast Arabs. Wish them happiness in their repressive cultures. They wish me death. Not anything that is compatible with Western culture, values or law.

This whole discussion has me considering my lapsed religion. The one that relies on O.Testament commands to "smite the idolators, destroy their cities, and make their offspring bend to the will of God" Considering self-radicalizing as a former Jewish Youth leader and Sunday School teacher.

Because you are ALL idolaters and deserve some smiting. :biggrin:

Gonna look something like this..

Lol :lol:
But but but ...What degree of recruiting success do you think you'd have among Jews :eusa_think:
And weren't the smitees 'named' in the OT? Ie a specific group of people / towns in a specific time, rather an exhortation to eternal smiting?

The secret costs of Islamophobia - CNN.com

All, while Comrade Trump shouts and cheers the haters.

KICK THOSE MUSLIMS OUT!

I read it-----and am NOT IMPRESSED. Why
'not impressed' ? Easy----because I KNOW LOTS
about islam and about muslims. Aleena should
work on cleaning her own stinking ass and those of her
fellows. The complaint "YOU KNOW NOTHING
ABOUT ISLAM"-----really amuses me. I had a much
better opinion of islam and muslims BEFORE I met
them and BEFORE I was invited to attend a mosque and
and BEFORE I learned about the religion. As to Aleena's
litany of complaints------this or that real or imaginary event
that "happened" to muslims, that's BS too. It does not
come even remotely close to the this and that, that muslims
have been doing for more than 1000 years and counting---
including in the USA. I am intrigued by the complaint of the
Yemeni----who was not granted citizenship in the USA-----
I am not sure I fully believe that it happened-----maybe
in the deep south. (???) Do YOU know what sort of 'rights' are granted NON-MUSLIMS even today---IN YEMEN???
Feel free to ask

So you're countering "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ISLAM" with "i KNOW MORE ABOUT ISLAM THAN YOU EVER WILL"?

yes---because my statement is TRUE-----feel free to ask
questions

KICK THOSE MUSLIMS OUT!

in the deep south. (???) Do YOU know what sort of 'rights' are granted NON-MUSLIMS even today---IN YEMEN???
Feel free to ask

So you're countering "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ISLAM" with "i KNOW MORE ABOUT ISLAM THAN YOU EVER WILL"?

questions

Why? You are the very thing you decry.

‘Last year, as part of an honors research project on identity crises among Muslim-American teenagers, Aleena spent hours online combing through public comments on news articles about Muslims. What she read shocked her.

"Kick them all out and put the rest in detainment camps. Enough with the PC feces," said one commenter.

"The only peaceful and moderate Muslims are the dead ones," said another.

The tweet from the man wearing military camouflage was the worst, Aleena said. "Hard to tell what we should build first. A border wall or a gas chamber for Muslims."’

They sound just like some of our very own USMB rightists.

A) No it doesn't

B) And even if it did----it does not come close to the
invective that gets flung around the mosque on
Friday afternoon ----re---- Christians, Jooos, Hindooos
etc------NOT EVEN CLOSE. Does Aleena stand up
during the weekly mosque feces fling to tell the Imam to
shut his fucking filthy mouth?

View attachment 91000

Karl Popper:

Actually it’s nothing but sophistry.

No one is advocating for ‘unlimited tolerance,’ whatever that’s supposed to be.

Bigotry and intolerance manifest when an entire religion is condemned for the bad acts of the non-representative few.

The bad acts of the non-representative few are to be in no manner ‘tolerated,’ with the correct understanding that the vast majority of adherents of a given faith do not condone those bad acts.

KICK THOSE MUSLIMS OUT!

Feel free to ask

questions

Why? You are the very thing you decry.

and what is that object of "decry"?---

View attachment 91000

Karl Popper:

Actually it’s nothing but sophistry.

No one is advocating for ‘unlimited tolerance,’ whatever that’s supposed to be.

Bigotry and intolerance manifest when an entire religion is condemned for the bad acts of the non-representative few.

The bad acts of the non-representative few are to be in no manner ‘tolerated,’ with the correct understanding that the vast majority of adherents of a given faith do not condone those bad acts.

what are you calling "non representative"? ------like ----segregationists were "NON-REPRESENTATIVE" of
Southern Wasps in the year 1910?

KICK THOSE MUSLIMS OUT!

You call them haters. I call them people with common sense.

Of course you wouldn't know about common sense because you don't have any.

You are the idiot who believes that drivel about the religion of peace. You couldn't be any more stupid then you already are and its idiots like you that make it possible for the Muslims jihadists to keep on killing. People like you back them with your Muslim peace bullshit. They love idiots like you

Carry on you fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back