The Ukraine gives guns to all it's citizens

Apparently a lot of Ukrainians do not want to be part of Russia again. Otherwise they would have let the Russians roll in and take over.
Then they should have silenced Zelensky when he was talking about ending Ukraine's neutrality.

They should have silenced their leaders when they were openly entertaining, training with, and sharing intel with NATO.

They should have said something while their government turned a blind eye (except weapons) to the Azov Battalion as they shelled, mortared and rocketed their own towns and villages.

You can love a lot of things...but when you are stupid around the wrong people for long enough you get a smack.

What I have seen of Ukraine on TV recent indicates to me it was a fairly nice and prosperous nation before the invasion.
Ukraine is one of the poorest nations in Europe.

It's biggest export are the hundreds of thousands of 20, and 30 somethings who have fled for work.

Ukraine is also one of the most corrupt nations in Europe.

It is a notorious money laundering location for Europe and America's corrupt elite.

Ukraine was gifted the greatest manufacturing infrastructure in the Soviet empire, it's black soil is some of the most fertile in the world.

They have permitted those assets to rot....aircraft factories...foundries...machineries...rotted...gutted and sold off.

Ukrainians are so corrupt their government has taken to actually selling the dirt.

Many of the Ukrainians I have seen interviewed on TV seem very patriotic. Perhaps more patriotic than many Americans today.
That's not saying much considering the masses of non European immigrants flooding into the USA.

There is no magic dirt...unless you buy it from Ukraine...their potting soil is the shit i heard.

One thing that has surprised me was how many Ukrainians talk fluent English. I used to live in a largely Cuban neighborhood and most of the Cuban immigrants spoke heavily accented English if they spoke English at all. Of course their children spoke both languages fluently.
I served with many Ukrainians in the USAF...good troops...but to a person do you know what they were most happy about?

Not being in Ukraine anymore...serious.

Then they should have silenced Zelensky when he was talking about ending Ukraine's neutrality.

They should have silenced their leaders when they were openly entertaining, training with, and sharing intel with NATO.

They should have said something while their government turned a blind eye (except weapons) to the Azov Battalion as they shelled, mortared and rocketed their own towns and villages.

You can love a lot of things...but when you are stupid around the wrong people for long enough you get a smack.

Ukraine is one of the poorest nations in Europe.

It's biggest export are the hundreds of thousands of 20, and 30 somethings who have fled for work.

Ukraine is also one of the most corrupt nations in Europe.

It is a notorious money laundering location for Europe and America's corrupt elite.

Ukraine was gifted the greatest manufacturing infrastructure in the Soviet empire, it's black soil is some of the most fertile in the world.

They have permitted those assets to rot....aircraft factories...foundries...machineries...rotted...gutted and sold off.

Ukrainians are so corrupt their government has taken to actually selling the dirt.

That's not saying much considering the masses of non European immigrants flooding into the USA.

There is no magic dirt...unless you buy it from Ukraine...their potting soil is the shit i heard.

I served with many Ukrainians in the USAF...good troops...but to a person do you know what they were most happy about?

Not being in Ukraine anymore...serious.
OK. How do you explain why the Ukrainians are fighting so hard to prevent Russia from taking over their nation? Let’s assume most Ukrainians are like those you knew in the service who were so happy to be away from Ukraine. It seems odd to me that so many Ukrainians would be willing to sacrifice their lives to prevent Russia from taking over their nation. Perhaps they hate Russia?

I understand Ukraine was corrupt. Lots of our politicians are or were taking advantage of that fact.

Forum List

Back