The Ukraine gives guns to all it's citizens

I am only human. Unlike you I am not perfect. It is a curse some of us have to live with. Oh, and it is Corps, not corp.
a lying human that tried to make themself out to be something they aren't
those who actually carried the loadout would know the amount and would not have to look it up.

Exactly. This asshat is a liar, full stop.
in the airforce, we had two 4 men fireteams in the two alert areas each fire team had an m60 with 740 rounds two m16's with the M203 ATTACHMENT 14 rounds 40mm and 30 ROUNDS OF 5.56 NATO each, and the other two members carried the m16 with 4 30 round magazines each, also we had 2 ART's inside each alert area. The leader of the ART would have the m16 with 4 30 round magazines and the m203 attachment with the 14 rounds of 80mm ammo and the member would have an m16 with 4 30 round magazines. the SRT was kept outside the alert area and was manned the same as the ART. also there were posted sentries armed with the M16 and 4 30 round magazines. each alert aircraft had a posted sentry

a lying human that tried to make themself out to be something they aren't
those who actually carried the loadout would know the amount and would not have to look it up.

I made a mistake, it happens. And as long as the Govt keeps putting my retirement check in my account every month and I can keep the amazing insurance, i do not really care what you think.

Everything lefties want with regards to legislation and culture is designed to destroy the USA.

they hate freedom

once again that's not a mistake someone would make who had actually done it.

So says you. But clearly you are mistaken.

And since I am a man of my word, I always support the claims that I make.

My COAs from when I retired. I am one of the few that have them from two different CICs as I retired just after Obama took over but submitted my paperwork under Bush II. Thus they both sent me one.

1645987383243.png

1645987439389.png

Plus from the Commandant of the Marine Corps
1645987504316.png

plus my last duty station...

1645987568551.png

My COAs from when I retired. I am one of the few that have them from two different CICs as I retired just after Obama took over but submitted my paperwork under Bush II. Thus they both sent me one.

View attachment 608206
View attachment 608207
View attachment 608208

View attachment 608209
it's not a mistake someone would make that had actually done it ESPECIALLY FOR 20 YEARS LOL

View attachment 608206
View attachment 608207
View attachment 608208

View attachment 608209

GG,

When were you at PI? My pops was there in 1970.

Did you see that Osiris is also a Gator?

When were you at PI? My pops was there in 1970.

Yep, I was one of the lucky ones to get to go to PI in the summer! lol. Tell your pops Semper Fi!

Did you see that Osiris is also a Gator?

We are all over! The other day I was wearing a Gator hat into the grocery store in Illinois and had someone say "Go Gators!'.

What a disappointing BB season it turned out to be

Yep, I was one of the lucky ones to get to go to PI in the summer! lol. Tell your pops Semper Fi!

We are all over! The other day I was wearing a Gator hat into the grocery store in Illinois and had someone say "Go Gators!'.

What a disappointing BB season it turned out to be

I dont care about the Auburn win….White has to go.

We rushed the court for beating AUBURN?! UGH. What low expectations.

I dont care about the Auburn win….White has to go.

We rushed the court for beating AUBURN?! UGH. What low expectations.

Had we held on against Arkansas we might have had a chance.

But yeah, he needs to go

I was not air crew, just in the air wing. Do try and keep up.

Yes, we go go through basic and learn their weapon. We qualify with the service rifle every year till we hit the rank of GySgt.

I made a mistake, it happens to everyone. At least I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. You lack that principle

You lied. No one who was a Marine COULD make that mistake.

It's impossible.

Yes, because nobody in the history of mankind has ever been wrong about something they did 20 plus years ago

No, you dumbass. Every Marine is a rifleman first, and their MOS second.

You made a claim that no Marine could ever make. It is IMPOSSIBLE for a Marine to fuck up like you did about their rifle.

Even if they were a cook.

Who would have ever thought that the Dems at CNN would come out in support the 2nd Amendment? :) ...

View attachment 606938

Take note, Dems...

When the citizenry doesn't have enough guns to repel the enemy, they have to resort to making Molotov cocktails filled with Napalm (diesel _ styrofoam)....

54756433-10560239-Uzhhorod_Women_and_children_are_bravely_preparing_to_take_on_Rus-a-184_1646061669563.jpg

54756435-10560239-Uzhhorod_Civilians_are_gathering_in_large_numbers_to_create_Molo-a-185_1646061669566.jpg

54756437-10560239-Uzhhorod_Ukrainians_have_even_resorted_to_putting_shredded_styro-a-187_1646061669572.jpg

54756439-10560239-Uzhhorod_The_production_of_Molotov_cocktails_follows_calls_from_-a-186_1646061669571.jpg

54756449-10560239-Uzhhorod_The_production_of_the_makeshift_weapons_are_part_of_a_f-a-190_1646061669732.jpg

Firearms are a much better choice.

To help defend their country.

Democrats, is this good or bad?
Afghanis and Iraqis had guns too how did it go for them? You cant do jackshit with pistols vs a war machine.

To help defend their country.

Democrats, is this good or bad?
So they say...

The OP is forgetting that they are also FORCING those citizens to become part of official militia under government command. Does the OP want that in the US? Where the government is ok with giving you guns. but you HAVE to join the national guard and fight in combat? Most gun owners in the US would shit themselves if they are realcombat and not the phony BS that "train" for.

Forum List

Back