The Ukraine gives guns to all it's citizens

That's not something a person forgets that actually had to hump them.

I was what we call a "winger", my career was spent in the air wing so I did not do all that much humping with magazines. I was wrong, I admitted I was wrong. There is naught else I can do

Zelensky knew that......but Putin needs a quick victory in order to win and Zelensky needs to delay him hoping that the world will step up including the Russian people against Putin.

Biden's fucking handlers know that and so does biden on some days. Biden and PUTIN together, both of their asses, were trying to get the ukrainians to not fight back to just quickly fold over without a battle making it much easier for Putin to take over QUICKLY and thusly pretend all was fine with him invading and seizing ukraine as Putin had already done before with another little nation. PUTIN, CHINA, and BIDEN don't want people fighting back and thus wanting to scare the Ukrainians into just laying down and letting Putting take them over.
Biden…trying to get Zelensky to surrender??? Where do you get this crazy bullshit?

And you are wrong as you do not seem to understand they do more training after that basic school in Texas.

I was not wrong about the cute little red line about the flight line. I controlled who drove on the flight line as they had to go through my section to get trained and get their flight line drivers card. They controlled who had access to the flight line. It was a fun few months with us fucking with each other.
dumbass camp bullis is located in San ANTONIA TEXAS and that is where the Air Force dose it's security police training.
Yes you are also wrong about the no lone zone
When I was stationed at Offutt I had a navy Commandor spread eagle on the ground because he thought he could enter a no lone zone by himself.

dumbass camp bullis is located in San ANTONIA TEXAS and that is where the Air Force dose it's security police training.

I never said otherwise, I am talking about the formal training they receive after they have left their basic school. Did you never do any more formal training after you left your school? Did you serve more than 4 years? Did you ever leave CONUS?

Yes you are also wrong about the no lone zone

Nope, I am not. The area I was speaking of was not a no lone zone. I drove all alone up and down the runways and taxiways each day as that was part of our job. If we had heavy rain I had to drive the runway to determine if we had standing water so that the ATC folks could warn the pilots. If there was report of FOD from a plane I would drive all alone and to check it out.

When I was stationed at Offutt I had a navy Commandor spread eagle on the ground because he thought he could enter a no lone zone by himself.

I am very proud of you, the flight line is not a no lone zone.

I never said otherwise, I am talking about the formal training they receive after they have left their basic school. Did you never do any more formal training after you left your school? Did you serve more than 4 years? Did you ever leave CONUS?

Nope, I am not. The area I was speaking of was not a no lone zone. I drove all alone up and down the runways and taxiways each day as that was part of our job. If we had heavy rain I had to drive the runway to determine if we had standing water so that the ATC folks could warn the pilots. If there was report of FOD from a plane I would drive all alone and to check it out.

I am very proud of you, the flight line is not a no lone zone.
It has been your position that the Air Force doesn't train its security police at Camp Bullis, but now you're stepping back and acting as if that wasn't your position
USAFE, SAC and TAC

if there are red line areas on the flight line it is a no lone zone area FUCKING DUMBASS

It has been your position that the Air Force doesn't train its security police at Camp Bullis, but now you're stepping back and acting as if that wasn't your position

I never said anything close to that.

if there are red line areas on the flight line it is a no lone zone area FUCKING DUMBASS

No, it is not a fucking no lone zone, it is a feature to keep people from walking on to the flight line from just any where without the need of a fence. The red line had "gates" in it where the red stopped and people were allowed to walk on to the flight line. They could do it as an individual or as a group. I literally drove on the flight line alone almost every day that I worked there.

I was what we call a "winger", my career was spent in the air wing so I did not do all that much humping with magazines. I was wrong, I admitted I was wrong. There is naught else I can do

Air crew still have to go through basic and learn their weapon. It's a MARINE thing.

You were never a Marine.

Air crew still have to go through basic and learn their weapon. It's a MARINE thing.

You were never a Marine.

I was not air crew, just in the air wing. Do try and keep up.

Yes, we go go through basic and learn their weapon. We qualify with the service rifle every year till we hit the rank of GySgt.

I made a mistake, it happens to everyone. At least I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. You lack that principle

that's what I was about to post
Anyone who actually did it would know and would not have to supposedly look through their manuals to correct themselves

Yes, because nobody in the history of mankind has ever been wrong about something they did 20 plus years ago

I never said anything close to that.

No, it is not a fucking no lone zone, it is a feature to keep people from walking on to the flight line from just any where without the need of a fence. The red line had "gates" in it where the red stopped and people were allowed to walk on to the flight line. They could do it as an individual or as a group. I literally drove on the flight line alone almost every day that I worked there.
images

Someone who claimed to have 20 years in the corp would know better and wouldn't make a simple mistake like that

I am only human. Unlike you I am not perfect. It is a curse some of us have to live with. Oh, and it is Corps, not corp.

Forum List

Back