The Ukraine gives guns to all it's citizens

The sad thing is that there are so many fighting-age men at the train stations and on the roads, Ukrainian cowards, running from the Russians. Their Ukrainian mothers must be crying in shame.
\\\\
Not the first and will not be the last. Look at all the Cubans that fled Cuba rather than fight Castro and worse look at all the Mexicans coming over the southern border who are fleeing for no reason at all

Not the first and will not be the last. Look at all the Cuban that fled Cuba rather than fight and worse look at all the Mexicans coming over the southern border who are fleeing for no reason at all
The greatest case for accepting refugee men. Cowards to the last, Just what we need…

They would have been better served with multiple lower round magazines then high-cap ones. Those jam more often and doubtful someone without experience could clear the jam quickly
and you know this because you've done extensive test comparisons between 30 round mags and 20 round mags and 5 round mags? Can you share a link to your study results? Or are you just making shit up and even Putin's invasion of Ukraine is just another justification for gun control?

When you start arming highschoolers, and any Tom, Dick, and Harry... You know your military has failed you.

View attachment 606776

Wrong. Just as the police can't stop all crime and are just doing the work of the people, the army cannot stop all enemies and just do the work of the people. In the end, both are the work of the people and back up the police and/or military, as it is now. It's not failure; it's reality.

How was Ukraine supposed to build a military on their own capable of stopping Russia?

They would have been better served with multiple lower round magazines then high-cap ones. Those jam more often and doubtful someone without experience could clear the jam quickly
Sports...

Slap, pull, observe, release, tap... squeeze.

This should have been done ahead of time, if their military leadership suspected it might come to this. Make them advance through an unpredictable hornets nest. Rather than turning the whole affair into a Turkey shoot. Once corraled into the cities, it's gonna be a fucking blood bath.
Our Revolutionary War, our Civil War, WWI, WWII, were all bloodbaths. We don't surrender to evil to avoid a bloodbath. We shouldn't ask the Ukrainians to do so, either.

Sports...

Slap, pull, observe, release, tap... squeeze.

And how many people that have never fired a weapon before know this?

Plus that still takes longer than swapping a magazine.

No I am not wrong google it.

So, you position is that the AF does not have any formal schools for follow on training once an airman finishes his basic school? Did you even make it out of boot camp?

Why does the military use 30 round magazines if they are so bad? That was what someone had said earlier.

I said they were bad, as that was my experience with them. Perhaps they have gotten better over the years, I retired in 2009, so it has been a while since I was in.

To help defend their country.

Democrats, is this good or bad?
Who would have ever thought that the Dems at CNN would come out in support the 2nd Amendment? :) ...

1645828052677.png

Who would have ever thought that the Dems at CNN would come out in support the 2nd Amendment? :) ...

View attachment 606938

But, there's no way citizens can fight a powerful military like the Russian military or the U.S. military, right?

Does the left/CNN EVER get anything right the first time? Ever?

:laughing0301:

This should have been done ahead of time, if their military leadership suspected it might come to this. Make them advance through an unpredictable hornets nest. Rather than turning the whole affair into a Turkey shoot. Once corraled into the cities, it's gonna be a fucking blood bath.
Hopefully the Eastern European NATO countries are working hard to train now.

So, you position is that the AF does not have any formal schools for follow on training once an airman finishes his basic school? Did you even make it out of boot camp?

I said they were bad, as that was my experience with them. Perhaps they have gotten better over the years, I retired in 2009, so it has been a while since I was in.
No dumbass this is what I said the Air Force does all it's security police training at camp Bullis in San Antonio Texas.
I also said you were wrong about the no lone zone and you making out like you controlled what happened against your supposed altercation against security police.

Which is also no good reason to ban them.

If high cap works better, so be it.

My 40-round .223 polymer mags work great. They don't initially seat well, but once in, zero jamming and that's 40 rounds vs. 10. I don't need to fumble around in the dark trying to find another mag.
Stop playing the leftist antigun word game no such thing as a high capacity magazine. There are only standard capacity magazine. If a firearm was designed to hold a 100 round magazine then that would be a standard capacity magazine.

....Zelensky that is about to be assasinated by Russian invasion forces?

That Zelensky, you fn idiot? Did you just seriously say that?

Zelensky fucked up big time by not listening to US is now manuvering a day late and a gun short.

Our intelligence got it bang on - Putin was planning to invade Ukraine the whole time.
Zelensky knew that......but Putin needs a quick victory in order to win and Zelensky needs to delay him hoping that the world will step up including the Russian people against Putin.

Biden's fucking handlers know that and so does biden on some days. Biden and PUTIN together, both of their asses, were trying to get the ukrainians to not fight back to just quickly fold over without a battle making it much easier for Putin to take over QUICKLY and thusly pretend all was fine with him invading and seizing ukraine as Putin had already done before with another little nation. PUTIN, CHINA, and BIDEN don't want people fighting back and thus wanting to scare the Ukrainians into just laying down and letting Putting take them over.

Zelensky knew that......but Putin needs a quick victory in order to win and Zelensky needs to delay him hoping that the world will step up including the Russian people against Putin.

Biden's fucking handlers know that and so does biden on some days. Biden and PUTIN together, both of their asses, were trying to get the ukrainians to not fight back to just quickly fold over without a battle making it much easier for Putin to take over QUICKLY and thusly pretend all was fine with him invading and seizing ukraine as Putin had already done before with another little nation. PUTIN, CHINA, and BIDEN don't want people fighting back and thus wanting to scare the Ukrainians into just laying down and letting Putting take them over.
Good point of view

Forum List

Back