The Ukraine gives guns to all it's citizens

So did Putin, this is not going to end well for that crazy fuck either.
Perhaps... But in the off chance this goes bad for him; consider how bad that may turn out for the world. A demoralized Russian military. A proud country humiliated.And possibly an unseated ruler of a nation with nuclear weapons. And subsequently a power vacuum. A really, really bad combination.

Kiev's (and btw for most Russians too) thinking was that Putin is just flexing and may invade eastern parts, not that he is crazy enough to go after Kiev.

Zelensky didn't want to induce a panic in his country and consistently downplayed odds of full invasion. He clearly miscalculated. Should have listened to Biden and our intelligence.

It was Biden who was instilling the panic in the first place. You don't remember his phone calls with Zelensky a couple weeks ago?

Zelensky To "Biden": Stop Causing Panic! - Helleniscope

It was Biden who was instilling the panic in the first place. You don't remember his phone calls with Zelensky a couple weeks ago?

Zelensky To "Biden": Stop Causing Panic! - Helleniscope
....Zelensky that is about to be assasinated by Russian invasion forces?

That Zelensky, you fn idiot? Did you just seriously say that?

Zelensky fucked up big time by not listening to US is now manuvering a day late and a gun short.

Our intelligence got it bang on - Putin was planning to invade Ukraine the whole time.

Last edited:
These Ukrainians defending their homeland had better be following the science!

MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING OR ELSE THEY ARE TRUMPTARDS!

They are trying to kill my grandmother! Fuck Ukraine!

And dont get me started on maskless Russian troops!

They should be cancelled!

Which is also no good reason to ban them.

If high cap works better, so be it.

My 40-round .223 polymer mags work great. They don't initially seat well, but once in, zero jamming and that's 40 rounds vs. 10. I don't need to fumble around in the dark trying to find another mag.

A failure to feed only takes 2 or three seconds to clear, less time than a mag change. I've put several thousand rounds through my AK and never had a single FTF that couldn't be fixed with a quick tap and rack. Same thing works with an AR or a pistol.

It's Ok, they are all wearing masks from what I hear.

It's true class, and if they don't have a mask on, they have been vaccinated and a couple of them have had booster shots... Don't panic...

1645809314394.png

Which is also no good reason to ban them.

There is good reason to ban them, period.

My 40-round .223 polymer mags work great. They don't initially seat well, but once in, zero jamming and that's 40 rounds vs. 10. I don't need to fumble around in the dark trying to find another mag.

I hear ya. I can change a mag in just a couple seconds, got a lot of practice while in the Corps. I have no magazines over 15 rounds.

Depends on the magazine. And if your assumption was correct why doesn't the US military use lower round magazines?

During my 20 years in the Marines I never used a magazine over 15 rounds outside of the 100 round one on the SAW.

A failure to feed only takes 2 or three seconds to clear, less time than a mag change.

If you know how to fix the failure to feed, and I can change a mag in about than 3 seconds

Well while in the air force we carried 4 30 round magazines. You're full of lying shit.

They have guns in the air force? I think you are lying to us. Why would you all need guns.

But nope, I am not lying. Never used a magazine lager than the 15 rounds we had for the M-16A2.

To help defend their country.

Democrats, is this good or bad?
They ran out of guns and are calling on their people to use MOt. Cocktails to fight the Russians-------

This is sad.......

I am ashame of America for not helping them...I ashamed that they will allow the victimizing and I am ashame of the stupidity that it shows. Russia will take Ukraine and then keep seizing others as China will also jump in on the fun.

They ran out of guns and are calling on their people to use MOt. Cocktails to fight the Russians-------

This is sad.......

I am ashame of America for not helping them...I ashamed that they will allow the victimizing and I am ashame of the stupidity that it shows. Russia will take Ukraine and then keep seizing others as China will also jump in on the fun.
It does make one wonder what the Kremlin will do with the momentum. It really is a thing...

Forum List

Back