The Ukraine gives guns to all it's citizens

They have guns in the air force? I think you are lying to us. Why would you all need guns.

But nope, I am not lying. Never used a magazine lager than the 15 rounds we had for the M-16A2.
Once again the Marines standard load out is 7 30 round magazines 210 rounds. And yes Afsc81150 carried loaded m 16s. Anyone can do a Google search to point out your lie.

I am ashame of America for not helping them...

Wtf are you talking about?

Once again the Marines standard load out is 7 30 round magazines 210 rounds.

I was not an 0311. Thus I did not have 7 30 round magazines. Not all of the Marine are grunts.

And yes Afsc81150 carried loaded m 16s.

Oh, you were security police, ohhhh those guys were scary.

I got stuck working Flight Clearance at Kadena AFB my first year on Okinawa. Bunch of un-disciplined folks there. As a Sgt(E5 to you folks) I was the ranking person in the Flight Clearance section. My first day there one of them asked me what my first name was, they got all POed when I told them it was Sergeant.

They have a red line painted around the flight line with breaks every few hundred yards. The red line is a simulated fence and if you cross it they get very mad at you. They tried to give me shit one day for telling some young airman he could cross the red line to get his cover that had blown off. I told them to pound sand and after they they started fucking with the people in Flight Clearance when we were driving on the flight line asking to see our IDs. So, I started pulling over their vehicles on the flight line asking to see their flight line driving cards. If they were not carrying them I would not let them move from that spot and made someone with one come and get them. It was very entertaining.

I was not an 0311. Thus I did not have 7 30 round magazines. Not all of the Marine are grunts.

Oh, you were security police, ohhhh those guys were scary.

I got stuck working Flight Clearance at Kadena AFB my first year on Okinawa. Bunch of un-disciplined folks there. As a Sgt(E5 to you folks) I was the ranking person in the Flight Clearance section. My first day there one of them asked me what my first name was, they got all POed when I told them it was Sergeant.

They have a red line painted around the flight line with breaks every few hundred yards. The red line is a simulated fence and if you cross it they get very mad at you. They tried to give me shit one day for telling some young airman he could cross the red line to get his cover that had blown off. I told them to pound sand and after they they started fucking with the people in Flight Clearance when we were driving on the flight line asking to see our IDs. So, I started pulling over their vehicles on the flight line asking to see their flight line driving cards. If they were not carrying

them I would not let them move from that spot and made someone with one come and get them. It was very entertaining.
Blah blah blah and again if you entered a no lone zone deadly force could be used and yet the military uses 30; round magazines.

To help defend their country.

Democrats, is this good or bad?
No maatter who invaded the US, if dems were in control they would never hand out guns to the citizens.

Blah blah blah and again if you entered a no lone zone deadly force could be used

Just hard to be scared of anyone in the AF.

A few years before that the FA-18 squadron was with did a backfill at Osan AFB while an AF squadron was off doing a training exercise. Turns out the Security police school for the AF in the pacific is (or was back in 1996) at Osan. When they found out we were there they asked if we would be willing to help them with their graduation exercise and try and infiltrate the base. Marines never turn down that kind of fun. So we have a limited area on the perimeter we were allowed to try and get through. You guys had all the cool tools, motion sensors , seismic sensors and more. All we had were our Cammis and some cammi paint we bought at the PX. 2 weekends straight we did 3 attempts per night for a total of 12 attempts. We got through in 6 of them, and it would have been 7 but the cadres declared us killed by simulate mortar fire in one of the attempts. I complained and they said "the first shot missed by about 6 feet and then the 2nd one got you all". I was pissed, I was like "if we had heard the first one hit we would have moved". But alas they would not change their ruling.

It was great fun, not something a bunch of air wingers get to do all that often.

....Zelensky that is about to be assasinated by Russian invasion forces?

That Zelensky, you fn idiot? Did you just seriously say that?

Zelensky fucked up big time by not listening to US is now manuvering a day late and a gun short.

Our intelligence got it bang on - Putin was planning to invade Ukraine the whole time.

Ray Charles could've seen this coming!!

Just hard to be scared of anyone in the AF.

A few years before that the FA-18 squadron was with did a backfill at Osan AFB while an AF squadron was off doing a training exercise. Turns out the Security police school for the AF in the pacific is (or was back in 1996) at Osan. When they found out we were there they asked if we would be willing to help them with their graduation exercise and try and infiltrate the base. Marines never turn down that kind of fun. So we have a limited area on the perimeter we were allowed to try and get through. You guys had all the cool tools, motion sensors , seismic sensors and more. All we had were our Cammis and some cammi paint we bought at the PX. 2 weekends straight we did 3 attempts per night for a total of 12 attempts. We got through in 6 of them, and it would have been 7 but the cadres declared us killed by simulate mortar fire in one of the attempts. I complained and they said "the first shot missed by about 6 feet and then the 2nd one got you all". I was pissed, I was like "if we had heard the first one hit we would have moved". But alas they would not change their ruling.

It was great fun, not something a bunch of air wingers get to do all that often.
So says the liar. You're lying because I know otherwise. All security police training ABGD was conducted at camp bullis San Antonio Texas.

To help defend their country.

Democrats, is this good or bad?

I have one of those shell casings. It was fired by an AC130 that was called in by my best friend on 9-11-11....the 10th anniversary of 9-11. My friend called in the airstrike in Afghanistan. He met up with the aircrew later and they gave him a shell casing and he gave it to me.

Its one of my most precious possessions.

The sad thing is that there are so many fighting-age men at the train stations and on the roads, Ukrainian cowards, running from the Russians. Their Ukrainian mothers must be crying in shame.

\\\\

The sad thing is that there are so many fighting-age men at the train stations and on the roads, Ukrainian cowards, running from the Russians. Their Ukrainian mothers must be crying in shame.

\\\\
Truer words…

Forum List

Back