The Ukraine gives guns to all it's citizens

They would have been better served with multiple lower round magazines then high-cap ones. Those jam more often and doubtful someone without experience could clear the jam quickly
Bullshit. I've fired 10s of thousands of rounds of cheap Russian 7.62 with corrosive primers through Eastern European made AKs using metal 30 round mags (not polymer Magpul type) and I can count the number of jams I've encountered on one hand.

Last edited:
If you know how to fix the failure to feed, and I can change a mag in about than 3 seconds
It takes a lot longer than 3 seconds for a rookie shooter to change a mag on an AK, much more danger posed to someone without experience fumbling around under live fire in a state of near panic, hands shaking like a leaf, trying to figure out the mag release and get the new mag seated, than the risk of a jam using a metal 30 round mag. You know better than that.

They have guns in the air force? I think you are lying to us. Why would you all need guns.

But nope, I am not lying. Never used a magazine lager than the 15 rounds we had for the M-16A2.

The smallest magazine for the M16 is 20 rounds you lying sack of shit. They stopped using those after Vietnam. Now they only issue 30 round mags.

You lying sack of shit.

FMcuJjVX0AQveES

No dumbass this is what I said the Air Force does all it's security police training at camp Bullis in San Antonio Texas.

And you are wrong as you do not seem to understand they do more training after that basic school in Texas.

I also said you were wrong about the no lone zone and you making out like you controlled what happened against your supposed altercation against security police.

I was not wrong about the cute little red line about the flight line. I controlled who drove on the flight line as they had to go through my section to get trained and get their flight line drivers card. They controlled who had access to the flight line. It was a fun few months with us fucking with each other.

I can admit when I was wrong. All the post on here got me wondering so I broke out my handy dandy Essential Subjects
book from boot camp and checkd.

1645886654321.png

It was indeed a 30 round magazine. Thanks for all that corrected my error.

1645886729335.png

I think every American patriot needs to post this 10000 times a day for the next 25 years.

They should make billboards out of this and use it to SHIT all over anyone who even peeps about "gun control."

We need machine guns immediately. The cocksucking gun grabbers know it.

THIS IS PROOF.

FMcuJjVX0AQveES

One of these days you geniuses will figure out what the word militia means.

The report I saw this morning a Ukrainian guy said he was given an AK but no ammunition.

Forum List

Back