The US Constitution Article 4. Section 4.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Screenshot_20240917_230422_TikTok.jpg

The democommie useful morons must have forgot that part when they took the oath to defend the constitution

Well, we have consent of the governed and each state still sends representatives to DC, so we're good there. We haven't been invaded since the Aleutian Islands in WWII and not on the mainland since Pancho Villa, and I think the US Navy and General Pershing did a pretty good job chasing both of them off, so I think we're okay there too. I'm pretty sure President Wilson sent out federal troops to spray some machine gun fire at protesting coal miners out west a hundred-something years ago ... were you hoping for a return to those days?

Remember 1/6
What does 1/6 have to do with Article 4 Section 4?
I Do Solemnly Swear That I Protect This Country From All Enemies, Both Foreign and Domestic!!!!
Are you trying to make an assertion?
Well, we have consent of the governed and each state still sends representatives to DC, so we're good there. We haven't been invaded since the Aleutian Islands in WWII and not on the mainland since Pancho Villa, and I think the US Navy and General Pershing did a pretty good job chasing both of them off, so I think we're okay there too. I'm pretty sure President Wilson sent out federal troops to spray some machine gun fire at protesting coal miners out west a hundred-something years ago ... were you hoping for a return to those days?
Are you sure you know the definition of “invasion”?
IMG_1925.jpeg

Forum List

Back