The US Military Has Raided And Seized Servers In Germany, Tied To The Dominion Election System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completelyt worthless links.

Filled with unnamed sources or no sources at all. As you quoted they say it APPEARS the military was in support. Which means nothing happened.

All of which means the whole story is fyucking made up
Uh-huh- no msm support- got it!

Hey, question mark avatar coward- THIS AIN'T A FUCKING THEORY- it's happening now whether you like it or not- the intellectual dishonesty of you (and many posters) is appalling, deplorable and sad-

And make no mistake- I ain't got a dog in this hunt- I DESPISE political hacks from BOTH sides of the Duopoly- I would be doing the same thing if the sainted Democrats were treated the same way.

As I say, I ain't got a dog in this hunt-if I died yesterday I have but 2 regrets in my life- 1), I ordered a guitar yesterday and it should be here this week- (2), I'm not a prolific, or prosaic, story teller-

Your cowardly way (not having the common courtesy of a PM explaining your intellectual dishonesty) makes you look bad, not me and when it is addressed (the forum change) it's avatar is a question mark, which is cowardly-
You're right it is not a theory.

Theories can be tested.

This is a steaming pile of fiction and lies. IT IS NOT happening.

Completelyt worthless links.

Filled with unnamed sources or no sources at all. As you quoted they say it APPEARS the military was in support. Which means nothing happened.

All of which means the whole story is fyucking made up
Uh-huh- no msm support- got it!
No support period.

No witnesses no sources no nothing.

It is a silly pile of outright lies.

You should be less gullible

Last edited:
No support period.

No witne4sses no sources no nothing.

You should keep your opinion of what I should do to yourself- or somebody who cares what you feel- no msm support, idiot- it's not spoon fed so simple minded idiots, like yourself, will have to open your mind to accept politics has no saints and the msm is a joke full of bias and denial trying to pass their bullshit off as factual evidence-

No support period.

No witne4sses no sources no nothing.

You should keep your opinion of what I should do to yourself- or somebody who cares what you feel- no msm support, idiot- it's not spoon fed so simple minded idiots, like yourself, will have to open your mind to accept politics has no saints and the msm is a joke full of bias and denial trying to pass their bullshit off as factual evidence-
Wrong.

You need a little advice on how to think. The fact is this is not about lack of MSM support it is about lack of support of any kind whatsoever.

It is an absolute fairy tale and you are gullible and naive and falling for it like any sap buying a bridge in brooklyn

You need to grow up and learn to question things

You tell infact the army sized in Germany the US and German size? Last knowledge where in Poland 77,000 of Polish army size in 2019 or in 2016 !!!

Last edited:
First off if the raid did happen then Ana de Armas is in my bed, so give me a moment... Nope, just me and my two hands are here, so the raid is a joke...

Next, Trump voting base need to realize Trump is no getting another four years and grabbing these ridiculous news stories from hack sites will not change reality...

Finally, if a raid were to happen in Germany the U.S. Military would have not been involved at all and it would have been Germany own Government Forces along with Interpol that would have raided the offices...

Only a damn fool would have believed the nonsense that was reported in this thread, and so many damn fools I see!
That was my conclusion that the US army would not be conducting a raid on civilian activities because they are not authorized to do as such in Germany.

I mean you have to be really delusional to think the U.S. Military would carry out a covert sting in Germany with Angela Merkel blessing...

She would rather be shot in that fake raid than ever allow something like that and for Trump to prove voter fraud?

Hell no!

If a sting were to happen it would have been done by Interpol and the German Government own agencies which is the proper way to do it and after reviewing the material then Germany could turn the information over if they deemed it was important to any ongoing investigation in the States...

Then why did it only take 7 seconds to "hide" my new thread on page 11 of this thread where it's buried and fewer will see it?

That was the fastest thread merge in USMB history!
Censored on facebook and twitter.

Man...you can’t catch a break can you?

Nobody likes you, nobody believes you, nobody reads your links, and you’re largely seen as a joke by all posters.

E="Zorro!, post: 25927074, member: 72034"]
Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election (Executive Order 13848)[120] – intended to enable automatic sanctions in response to election interference;[121][122] intelligence agencies are given 45 days after an election to assess any possible interference

45 days. It's now 11 days after the election and the DOJ has confiscated a Dominion server in Germany, with the aid of the US military.

34 days to go, although the President could revise the time constraint on the EO.
No he couldn't. And it's weird how no one else is picking up on this story.
[/QUOTE]
Pfft. Who the lame stream media ??? Ok any day now how about that ??

You tell infact the army sized in Germany the US and German size? Last knowledge where in Poland 77,000 of Polish army size in 2019 or in 2016 !!!
Uh could you maybe rewrite your post.. Wow.

All I see here is a lot of swirling noise about a story that seems to have originated in a back alley, if Trump has something worth our trouble, it better be soon since Elections are certified in early December and electors convene December 19 for the official result.

Otherwise he needs to give it up, let the transition proceed.

All I see here is a lot of swirling noise about a story that seems to have originated in a back alley, if Trump has something worth our trouble, it better be soon since Elections are certified in early December and electors convene December 19 for the official result.

Not if it's going to the SCOTUS , Skippy.
acb.jpg

View attachment 416535
What do your posts have to do with the fictional story which this thread is about?

View attachment 416535

What is going to the SCOTUS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back