The US will overtake Russia to become the world’s largest oil producer by 2023...what Collusion?!

so we can tell the Middle East to F off?? or are they still significant to the oil economy?

Canada has been arrogantly laughing at the U.S, I can't tell you how many times I have heard Canadians tell me "the U.S needs us because we have all the oil". Instead of us having a dynamic, diverse economy, we have a narrow resource economy that is getting crushed.

Part of the biggest reason centralized economic intervention doesn't work, the government is dictating winners and losers, so noone has the impetus to innovate. Why would they? They can just put a shovel in the ground and make millions rather than the hard work of creativity.

I don't know if you guys still have the massive reserves you once did, but Reagan amassed the largest oil reserve on earth because he didn't want to be beholden to any countries if war broke out with Russia, or, another Mid East Oil crisis. If so, I imagine you will be adding to these reserves.

I believe it would be beneficial for us to form a strong but conditional alliance with Russia with specific reference to conflict with Islamic states.

Could be I'm wrong, so I invite arguments.

so we can tell the Middle East to F off?? or are they still significant to the oil economy?

Yep. And TRUMP's new besties after they threw him a sword party AND Trump ORG is doing deals with him AND they are 'facilitating' washing money and smoothing the way as needed.

Canada has been arrogantly laughing at the U.S, I can't tell you how many times I have heard Canadians tell me "the U.S needs us because we have all the oil".

[...]
While Canada might have "all the oil," Canada is reliant on the U.S. for its very survival. Canada is analogous to a cocker spaniel who lives next door to a great big pit bull who happens to like her.

So, what were you saying about your oil?

Canada has been arrogantly laughing at the U.S, I can't tell you how many times I have heard Canadians tell me "the U.S needs us because we have all the oil".

[...]
While Canada might have "all the oil," Canada is reliant on the U.S. for its very survival. Canada is analogous to a cocker spaniel who lives next door to a great big pit bull who happens to like her.

So, what were you saying about your oil?

You're scaring me, this is my Safe Space. :mm:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back