The US workforce is awesome

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
Employers must be in 7th heaven with today's workforce. Never before have we had such a dedicated productive hard working gnew generation of workers. It's beyond easy to find qualified workers. It's astonishing.

Doubtful...these young workers produce so much and give it their all. I'm full impressed

Since 1994 I have seen American workers replaced by Mexicans, the majority of the workforce has been devastated. But that is good, I am told. IT'S GOOD for whom? Meanwhile at the same time there is all these homeless jobless Americans the liberals want condescend too and let them CAMP on sidewalks ... But they wont give THEM jobs though. But they give illegal aliens all the jobs they want.

That's because they for some goofy reason believe in ultra cheap labor...which is unpatriotic.

Since 1994 I have seen American workers replaced by Mexicans, the majority of the workforce has been devastated. But that is good, I am told. IT'S GOOD for whom? Meanwhile at the same time there is all these homeless jobless Americans the liberals want condescend too and let them CAMP on sidewalks ... But they wont give THEM jobs though. But they give illegal aliens all the jobs they want.

Why do I get the feeling I’ve read that exact same post hundreds and hundreds of times here? Hmmm...

Employers must be in 7th heaven with today's workforce. Never before have we had such a dedicated productive hard working gnew generation of workers. It's beyond easy to find qualified workers. It's astonishing.

And never before have we had such a population of sore, butthurt leftists. They can't stand people prospering.

Today's workforce has figured out that loyalty isn't a part of the ball game anymore. Nothing at all wrong with that. One owes their employer a good days work...but it ends there. One is always looking for better work. Two weeks notice is not necessary considering employers can find someone else rather quickly. Workers are getting smarter.

Today's workforce has figured out that loyalty isn't a part of the ball game anymore. Nothing at all wrong with that. One owes their employer a good days work...but it ends there. One is always looking for better work. Two weeks notice is not necessary considering employers can find someone else rather quickly. Workers are getting smarter.
Since you were born yesterday I can tell you that the US workforce has always been able to leave a job and get a new one.

Forum List

Back