The US workforce is awesome

But when workers leave a job or don't show up etc some snowflakes get upset about it. Simply find another worker. Nothing worse than snowflake employers.

I am half crippled and can still outwork the dopeheads.

Same here!

It takes two of them to lift a concrete lid for a septic tank when I usual do it with one hand...
Same here when it comes to moving at least a ton of material to build walls or whatever I gotta build.

Was putting in pre-fab kitchen cabinets for a client and she was complaining about the quality and stated it must have been made in China but then discovered it was made in America and her bathroom cabinets were made on Mexico...

I told her I could have them custom made for a little more money but she went cheap.

So today society has no pride in what they buy or build...

But when workers leave a job or don't show up etc some snowflakes get upset about it. Simply find another worker. Nothing worse than snowflake employers.

Wow, find another worker?

You must have never hired anyone or own a business.

The time it take to find someone with the qualifications in some fields is not like hiring someone to flip a damn burger and even then you do not want some idiot...

I am half crippled and can still outwork the dopeheads.

Same here!

It takes two of them to lift a concrete lid for a septic tank when I usual do it with one hand...
Same here when it comes to moving at least a ton of material to build walls or whatever I gotta build.

Was putting in pre-fab kitchen cabinets for a client and she was complaining about the quality and stated it must have been made in China but then discovered it was made in America and her bathroom cabinets were made on Mexico...

I told her I could have the custom made for a little more money but she went cheap.

So today society has no pride in what they buy or build...
I do masonry so they have to buy local or they can mail order but it cost a small fortune to ship.

Well I still believe giving 2 weeks notice is unnecessary. One week good enough. Something wrong with the employer if they can't find a replacement considering the work ethic in workforce today.

The few who don't show up aren't the 99.9999 percent of workers who toil tirelessly.

Well I still believe giving 2 weeks notice is unnecessary. One week good enough. Something wrong with the employer if they can't find a replacement considering the work ethic in workforce today.
I don't give a two week notice when firing someone either..

Today's workforce has figured out that loyalty isn't a part of the ball game anymore. Nothing at all wrong with that. One owes their employer a good days work...but it ends there. One is always looking for better work. Two weeks notice is not necessary considering employers can find someone else rather quickly. Workers are getting smarter.
Since you were born yesterday I can tell you that the US workforce has always been able to leave a job and get a new one.
/---/ Not during the Carter Malaise or the Obozo disaster. Yeah, you could go from career to two part-time minimum wage jobs - but not much else.

You shouldn't need to. You can find another replacement in no time. The worker can find another job. Neither employer nor employer owes the other anything other than the agreed terms. The two after all are at odds with each other.

Toil tirelessly may be too extreme..but they do bust it day in and day out.

One has to eat at least. So one had to work. Who would actually work if they didn't have to?

Employers must be in 7th heaven with today's workforce. Never before have we had such a dedicated productive hard working gnew generation of workers. It's beyond easy to find qualified workers. It's astonishing.

so much for illegal Mexicans stealing jobs for qualified workers.

Today's workforce has figured out that loyalty isn't a part of the ball game anymore. Nothing at all wrong with that. One owes their employer a good days work...but it ends there. One is always looking for better work. Two weeks notice is not necessary considering employers can find someone else rather quickly. Workers are getting smarter.

How many times are you going to repeat this exact same post?

Forum List

Back