The Utter Hypocracy Of Hollywood Celebrities Over P***y Grabbing

Those who chose to try and take the morale high ground better be sure they have a clean enough past to do so does not matter if it's politicians or Hollywood elites.

Why?

We don't have an honest press that will hold Hollywood or the Communists accountable. Madonna or Schumer can spew any level of demagoguery they please. They will not be checked by the in-the-pocket press. CNN reports what foreign billionaire George Soros tells them to report. There is no integrity in our leftist press.

Hollywood liberals are trying to score political points by attacking Trump over private comments in 2005 on p***y grabbing. Hillary attempted to take him down during the second debate and it failed. Lets not get into the claims against her husband and herself over rape, sexual-assault, and intimidation of victims. The left thinks this is a winner for them.

Once again, this is a case of people who live in glass houses throwing stones. A famous critic of Trumps is Phil Maher. He likes to tee off on Republicans during every show "Politically Incorrect" on HBO, but it appears that he has been caught by someone on the inside who knows him. Jenna Jameson Slams Bill Maher: ‘I’ve Seen You At Playboy Mansion, You Fit In With P**** Grabbers’

We've heard stories from young actors that Hollywood is full of Pedophiles. Elijah Wood says Hollywood is full of pedophiles

Bombshell documentary about Hollywood pedophile ring preying on child actors that's been linked to X-Men director Bryan Singer premieres in New York | Daily Mail Online

83b4cbc7413468d8604c153ec4118269

Highly visible celebrities like Cher and Madonna have no room to talk if you focus on their sexual lifestyles. Madonna wasn't embarrassed when she offered to give blow jobs to Hillary voters and Cher is famous for being married for 9 days to Greg Allman in 1975 and more recently seems to be a full blown Cougar. These people have lives that make most Americans look normal in comparison, yet they feel they can act as spokespeople for a movement that attacks sexual perversion and sexual assault.
200px-Cher_and_Greg_Allman_-_1975.jpg

If the press was doing their jobs these freaks wouldn't be able to show their faces in public, much less lead an assault against our current president, which by the way, is funded by George Soros.

Please DO continue to defend men sexually assaulting women as just "locker talk"....then electing them *President.

When they let you, it's not assault.

Hollywood liberals are trying to score political points by attacking Trump over private comments in 2005 on p***y grabbing. Hillary attempted to take him down during the second debate and it failed. Lets not get into the claims against her husband and herself over rape, sexual-assault, and intimidation of victims. The left thinks this is a winner for them.

Once again, this is a case of people who live in glass houses throwing stones. A famous critic of Trumps is Phil Maher. He likes to tee off on Republicans during every show "Politically Incorrect" on HBO, but it appears that he has been caught by someone on the inside who knows him. Jenna Jameson Slams Bill Maher: ‘I’ve Seen You At Playboy Mansion, You Fit In With P**** Grabbers’

We've heard stories from young actors that Hollywood is full of Pedophiles. Elijah Wood says Hollywood is full of pedophiles

Bombshell documentary about Hollywood pedophile ring preying on child actors that's been linked to X-Men director Bryan Singer premieres in New York | Daily Mail Online

Highly visible celebrities like Cher and Madonna have no room to talk if you focus on their sexual lifestyles. Madonna wasn't embarrassed when she offered to give blow jobs to Hillary voters and Cher is famous for being married for 9 days to Greg Allman in 1975 and more recently seems to be a full blown Cougar. These people have lives that make most Americans look normal in comparison, yet they feel they can act as spokespeople for a movement that attacks sexual perversion and sexual assault.

If the press was doing their jobs these freaks wouldn't be able to show their faces in public, much less lead an assault against our current president, which by the way, is funded by George Soros.

Please DO continue to defend men sexually assaulting women as just "locker talk"....then electing them *President.

Please continue to support bill clinton who not only talked about it...according to Vernon Jordan...but who has been accused of actual rape....multpiple times, as well as grabbing and sexually assaulting at least a dozen women....while he was a sitting government official...and used his position of power to get away with it...including assaulting a woman in the Air Force aboard Air Force One.........

Since when do accusations of rape matter to right wingers? Trump was also accused of rape.

I take into consideration various factors.....one of which the fact that the claims surfaced when he was running against Hillary.
Women seem to have memory lapses when they're raped until a Democrat needs them to remember to take down a Republican. One would get suspicious of things like that.

So? The accusations remain... same as with Clinton.

The "accusation" was dropped on November 9th. It was never anything other than the attempt of a corrupt judge to hack our election. Once the election was over, there was no need for the Soros controlled fuckers to continue the farce.

Standard Disclaimer: The Plaintiff dropped the suit, the judge is a corrupt fuck for even allowing a clearly nuisance suit onto the docket.

Another political hatchet Job by George Soros and the Khmer Rouge. Fucking shameless demagogues devoid of even the most minute speck of integrity.

I'll defend anyone's right to be stupid. I think everyone has the right to say stupid things. What you say in private needs to be kept private. What you say in public deserves to have consequences.

Ashley-Judd-I-Am-A-Nasty-Woman-Womens-March-on-Washington-465x700.jpg
8904f1c2-2131-402c-a306-e416458ba6b1.jpeg

Poor mentally ill Ashley. Her acting even sucked. Clearly she is not good at ad lib. Best to stick with what she knows best...

Being a nasty skank.

Is that supposed to make Trump's behaviour okay?

Goddam that's funny.

What behavior?

Talking about pussy with friends is a crime now?

Guilty as charged.

For the millionth time, DOING it, and bragging about how you were able to do it and get away with it.

And bill "the rapist" clinton....who talked P***Y with vernon jordan......you mean like him....but of course clinton the rapist actually grabbed about a dozen women that we know of and raped at least 3........but you guys supported his wife...the woman who helped him get away with it....your standards for outrage are pretty fucking stupid....

Is that supposed to make Trump's behaviour okay?

Goddam that's funny.

What behavior?

Talking about pussy with friends is a crime now?

Guilty as charged.

For the millionth time, DOING it, and bragging about how you were able to do it and get away with it.

And bill "the rapist" clinton....who talked P***Y with vernon jordan......you mean like him....but of course clinton the rapist actually grabbed about a dozen women that we know of and raped at least 3........but you guys supported his wife...the woman who helped him get away with it....your standards for outrage are pretty fucking stupid....

What evidence do you have that you supported Clinton?

These Hollywood people are actors, not running for president.

Why aren't they at awards shows making long winded speeches about the Pedophiles in their own ranks?

Who are the pedophiles?

Ask those in the entertainment industry. It's well known.

Film Review: ‘An Open Secret’

Hello, and welcome to another topic in which pseudocons work very hard to demonstrate that Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger while sounding exactly like five year olds.

"B-b-b-b-but Billy did it, too!"

Hello, and welcome to another topic in which pseudocons work very hard to demonstrate that Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger while sounding exactly like five year olds.

No. Trump never did anything to the level of Clinton. Especially while in office. The worst part is the hypocrisy. If you want to protest Trump, I get it, BUT you can't be taken seriously when you only selectively enforce your "beliefs" on certain PEOPLE but ignore it for others based on the letter next to their name. It's the same problem the media is facing today.

No..you morons are attacking Trump in a way you never attacked an actual rapist and serial sexual predator.......you guys are running from the actual rapist...while holding a private conversation against Trump.....you are the assholes...not us....

No..you morons are attacking Trump in a way you never attacked an actual rapist and serial sexual predator.......you guys are running from the actual rapist...while holding a private conversation against Trump.....you are the assholes...not us....
Show me where I ever defended Bill Clinton's predatory behavior. And then I will show you where I attacked him for it.

Ready?

Go!

No. Trump never did anything to the level of Clinton. Especially while in office. The worst part is the hypocrisy. If you want to protest Trump, I get it, BUT you can't be taken seriously when you only selectively enforce your "beliefs" on certain PEOPLE but ignore it for others based on the letter next to their name. It's the same problem the media is facing today.
Show me where I ever defended Bill Clinton's predatory behavior. And then I will show you where I attacked him for it.

Ready?

Go!

Ready?

Go!

YOU have nothing to do with this as individual. If you criticized Bill Clinton for his actions before and during his Presidency, I commend you for that. That's actually very impressive and deserves to be recognized, BUT this is about the MOVEMENT. Show me the MOVEMENT against Bill Clinton and his predatory behavior.

Ready?

Go!

Ready?

Go!

YOU have nothing to do with this as individual. If you criticized Bill Clinton for his actions before and during his Presidency, I commend you for that. That's actually very impressive and deserves to be recognized, BUT this is about the MOVEMENT. Show me the MOVEMENT against Bill Clinton and his predatory behavior.

Ready?

Go!
"B-b-b-but Billy did it, too!"

Trump's a pig, and no tu quoque fallacy (Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger) can make that disappear.

Ready?

Go!

Ready?

Go!
"B-b-b-but Billy did it, too!"

Trump's a pig, and no tu quoque fallacy (Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger) can make that disappear.

Well done. Your post takes away any credibility that march had (which was already none so don't feel too bad). At least now we don't have to talk about it any more, as it's a waste of time.

Please continue to support bill clinton who not only talked about it...according to Vernon Jordan...but who has been accused of actual rape....multpiple times, as well as grabbing and sexually assaulting at least a dozen women....while he was a sitting government official...and used his position of power to get away with it...including assaulting a woman in the Air Force aboard Air Force One.........

Since when do accusations of rape matter to right wingers? Trump was also accused of rape.

I take into consideration various factors.....one of which the fact that the claims surfaced when he was running against Hillary.
Women seem to have memory lapses when they're raped until a Democrat needs them to remember to take down a Republican. One would get suspicious of things like that.

I see. So then you dismiss the Juanita Broadderick accusation for the same reason -- that being it surfaced when Clinton was running for president.

So? The accusations remain... same as with Clinton.

The "accusation" was dropped on November 9th. It was never anything other than the attempt of a corrupt judge to hack our election. Once the election was over, there was no need for the Soros controlled fuckers to continue the farce.

Standard Disclaimer: The Plaintiff dropped the suit, the judge is a corrupt fuck for even allowing a clearly nuisance suit onto the docket.

Another political hatchet Job by George Soros and the Khmer Rouge. Fucking shameless demagogues devoid of even the most minute speck of integrity.
As always, you have no idea what the fuck you're rambling about.

She dropped her suit on November 4th, before the election, and cited death threats as the reason.

UPDATE: Trump rape accuser drops federal lawsuit citing death threats

Trump's only been in office for four days so far. Give him time.

Forum List

Back