The utter illogic of the right

Yeah...we forced her to have sex unprotected..again and again....what is this...her 3rd abortion now?

The hypocrisy manifests in rightist dogma which advocates ‘limited government’ on the one hand and government intrusion into one’s private life on the other.

If conservatives where truly in favor of ‘limited government,’ they’d support such limitations be placed on state and local governments as well, ensuring the privacy rights of all Americans be acknowledged and protected, including the right to have children or not.

The right to privacy is a ‘made up’ right; the right to self-defense and to own a handgun is not.

not according to the supreme court.

the right to privacy is the logical conclusion of the bill of rights or there IS no bill of rights.

which is why goverment need to stay out of people's bodies.

Conservatives reject the right to privacy because the word ‘privacy’ isn’t found in the Constitution.
But the words ‘self-defense’ and ‘individual’ are nowhere in the Second Amendment, yet we hear no conservative object to that.

No we don't.
You saying so is (mistaken or false) opinion, not truth.

It's ok to force a woman to carry a fetus to term, but it's not ok to force her to carry healthcare insurance.

Hypocrisy thy name is rightwingtard :thup:
And, on the flipside, it's ok not to force a woman to carry a fetus to term, but it IS ok to force her to carry health insurance.

Both sides are retarded in what they want.

It's NOT ok to force a woman to carry a fetus to term and it's NOT ok to force her to carry health insurance.

Simple. And, that's actually the way it is. Imagine that, our government actually works from time to time.

you lost this arguement already guys.

nut up

Evidently, you think it's an argument, not a discussion.
I see it as a discussion, not an argument.
Forcing people to engage in an activity is no where in the founding documents of this country.
Do you think it is right to force people to engage in any activity, or just activities you agree with? (I bet TM won't answer that question)

Nuts have nothing to do with it.

Yeah...we forced her to have sex unprotected..again and again....what is this...her 3rd abortion now?

your moral judgments are irrelevant.

it's about what government can and cannot do. you think it's ok for government to invade a woman's body, but not tell you to carry health insurance so you don't mooch off of us when you need care.

which is why i laugh at you "small goverment" types...

Please explain what I said that makes you think I support the government "invading a women's body"...I wasn't aware that the government was the one who penetrated her.

There is a right to abortion. Where is the right to force someone else to pay for it?

You have a right to a filet mignon dinner too. Who is going to pay for you to exercise your "right"?

There is a right to abortion. Where is the right to force someone else to pay for it?

You have a right to a filet mignon dinner too. Who is going to pay for you to exercise your "right"?

Ah...but this is the crux of liberal thought isn't it?
Medical care - a right.
Free education...a right.
Make other people pay for an abortion resulting from your negligence...a right.
If, for any reason you are poor, including being a lazy slob:
Free food...a right.
Free education...a right.
Free room and board...a right.
Free spending money...a right.

In other words - liberals do not want personal responsibility to be a factor in anything.

Why shouldn't society permit women to sell their organs and make a buck? It's her own body. Why doesn't society allow women to commit suicide? Why not let women ingest all the drugs they can find? The answer is simple, society respects human life.

that's what i said...

it seems to offend them somehow when that's pointed out.

They don't mind tithing to thier church, but hate to help poor people.

I'm an atheist yet still I recognize that statement to be primarily false and absolutely ridiculous.
Come on, Moonglow, yer usually better than that.

I admit up front that I am not a Christian, but I am fully aware that those who tithe
to the church are by far the most generous people on the face of the planet. I am NOT a Christian, but anyone who thinks that Christians hate poor people is a
fool.

Suggestion to those who think that Chrisitians hate poor people: Read the fucking Bible!!!!!

your moral judgments are irrelevant.

it's about what government can and cannot do. you think it's ok for government to invade a woman's body, but not tell you to carry health insurance so you don't mooch off of us when you need care.

which is why i laugh at you "small goverment" types...

And this as well ...

markruffalo.jpg

Really, when did the right outlaw your wonderful abortions?

and now they are forcing woman to carry a baby a term?

what a pathetic thread to justify Obama FORCING people to BUY something or BE FINED

Last edited:

Pregnancy does occur when contraception is being used, you know. And consent to sex does not automatically mean consent to pregnancy.

A woman should have the legal right to a safe abortion, and the Republicans seem to be doing everything they can to send women underground, back to the days of backyard abortions.

Murdering Children is equated with Gov't Mandated Health care in the Liberal Mind? :confused:

Stupidity thy name is LeftwingTard.

Pregnancy does occur when contraception is being used, you know. And consent to sex does not automatically mean consent to pregnancy.

A woman should have the legal right to a safe abortion, and the Republicans seem to be doing everything they can to send women underground, back to the days of backyard abortions.
"Backyard Abortions" eh?

What did you do, throw a Roo on the Barby then strap aunt Emma to the picnic table and start scraping?

Forum List

Back