The Vaccine Hoax is over.

And none of the non believers care to answer why the death rate for children is getting better in almost every country each year.....

No chance it could be because more and more are getting vaccinations and health care, could it?
to me, the odd thing is these so called deaths by vaccination are only a miniscule fraction of preventable child deaths.
more babies are killed each year by bad parenting than any other cause.
why not go batshit over that?
too real for you guys?

red herring
another spectacular show of ignorance by eots..
he's here all week!

I need evidence showing that the risks outweigh the chances of contracting the disease. I KNOW that vaccines have all these horrendous side effects. They weaken your immune system. cause severe side effects, etc. But are these more detrimental than the chances of "catching" something? How do you convince someone that is a "TV watcher," you know the type, one of the HIVE MIND? I just don't know what to do. I don't want to let them get a hold of my little man and pump him full of that poison. I have half a mind to just not let her know. But hat is not in my character. We have joint legal custody, but I have full physical custody. The means we make all medical decisions together.

If vaccines have all of these severe side effects, then it should be no problem finding hard evidence of it. Good luck.

Well, you could watch post #87 http://www.usmessageboard.com/7587839-post87.html

You're right. I could.

I'm sure there's a chart that shows why they died / cause of death, and consequently a reason why the person who made that video didn't seek that information out. All conspiracy theorists leave out pertinent information that doesn't paint their picture.

accines are proclaimed to save babies’ lives. But is it true? This study provides compelling evidence that it is not, that in reality they’re killers.

Multicolored Vaccines in Ranksby Heidi Stevenson

The reason for giving vaccinations to infants is supposedly to protect them from harm. If that’s true, then it would follow that the countries giving the most vaccines would have the lowest rates of infant mortality.

But they don’t. In fact, a new study documents just the opposite. The Journal of Human & Experimental Toxicology(1) published a study in which the authors carefully compared the vaccination rates of the nations with the lowest infant mortality rates to see if there’s a correlation between number of vaccines and death rates of infants. The results could not be clearer:

More Vaccines Equal More Infant Deaths: Study Documents |
Heidi Stevenson has worked at Self (Gaia Health Admin, Chief Bottle Washer), studied at BRITISH INSTITUTE OF HOMEOPATHY.

Homeopathy: The Ultimate Fake

the highest mortality rate of any developed country gives the most vaccinations

Comparing the American Infant Mortality Rate: The state of American Healthcare? - YouTube
lol!

Is this your attempt to dispute the high U.S Infant mortality rate ?
is this your way of attempting to change the subject...?
as already shown, "death" by vaccine is an extremely low probability.
as always you're embellishing.

there are far more substantial causes for infant death.

Last edited:
I'm sure there's a chart that shows why they died / cause of death, and consequently a reason why the person who made that video didn't seek that information out. All conspiracy theorists leave out pertinent information that doesn't paint their picture.

Actually, in the video, there are several researches who present their peer reviewed reports on substances that are in vaccines, things like aluminum, how it differs from aluminum that we ingest in our diet, what aluminum does when it is directly injected into the body, what their research showed, how the CDC, NIHS and industry reacted, stuff like that. But if you don't want to bother educating yourself? Not my problem. Stick your head in the mud, attack people with your ad hominem, anything to fend of cognitive dissonance. This is peer reviewed science mind. :cool:

Actually, in the video, there are several researches who present their peer reviewed reports on substances that are in vaccines, things like aluminum, how it differs from aluminum that we ingest in our diet, what aluminum does when it is directly injected into the body, what their research showed, how the CDC, NIHS and industry reacted, stuff like that. But if you don't want to bother educating yourself? Not my problem. Stick your head in the mud, attack people with your ad hominem, anything to fend of cognitive dissonance. This is peer reviewed science mind. :cool:
oh no! not the cognitive dissonance ploy!
as opposed to MB'S AND eots' cognitive bias.....lol!

The point is that the chicken little rantings and falsehoods of dawshits and his 'fact" that all these vaccinations are required or "the person is a very high probability of dying from the disease they are not vaccinated for".. is complete nonsense as countries that give half the vaccinations have substantially lower infant mortality rates and are clearly not at a high probability of dying from diseases they were not vaccinated for

The point is that the chicken little rantings and falsehoods of dawshits and his 'fact" that all these vaccinations are required or "the person is a very high probability of dying from the disease they are not vaccinated for".. is complete nonsense as countries that give half the vaccinations have substantially lower infant mortality rates and are clearly not at a high probability of dying from diseases they were not vaccinated for
yes dear! now take your meds!

cognitive dissonance is you holding on to the belief corporations would not try to sell you products you do not need or that are even harmful for you...

yes dear! now take your meds!

???...lol ..loser...trying to run away from the FACT you claimed

Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
fact! anyone who is not vaccinated has a very high probability of death from any diseases they are not vaccinated for..

HEY EOTS, here is the U.S. infant mortality rates, per 1, 000 babies, for 5-year ranges from the 1950's to 2010.

Notice a trend, or no?

30.46, 27.33, 25.38, 22.67, 18.39, 14.34, 11.60, 10.37, 8.81, 7.49, 6.92, 6.81.

Link, with actual sources at the bottom:

List of countries by infant mortality rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I love that chart. You know why? Because it shows something very very important. CAUSATION FALLACY.

What we have here is a causation fallacy. You want to attribute the infant mortality and child death rate to one thing, when it is another.

It has to do with food and nutrition. When families and children eat better, they survive. When they have no food, they die. It is as simple as that. With out food and sunshine, an immune system can not operate. Better nourishment means healthier people.

What was passed in 1966? Bueller? Bueller? That's right, The Child Nutrition Act.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_Nutrition_Act
And WIC to follow in 1969.

This had a lot more to do with the survival of children than a bunch of chemicals. The body doesn't lack drugs to survive, it lacks nutrients.

23378_566086493409875_265612883_n.jpg

Hey, you know what Daws? You got me! I'll admit it, I DO have a cognitive bias! :redface: I don't fucking trust the establishment. Why should I? I know it lies. My grandfather was a thirty-second degree Freemason, my father always told me, don't trust them all, any of them might be lying, you must ALWAYS follow the money. I KNOW president Clinton lied, don't you? I KNOW president BUSH lied, don't you? How can you be so tuned out to not know the establishment is constantly deceiving us in so many ways. You must not just take what they tell you at face value. Does that mean you should take what others read at face value? No. We must SEE the results of these things in reality, and not seek to deny what we see.

I have had over seven years of Political Science at University. I have been well trained in interest groups, revolving door politics, and Iron triangles. My skepticism if VERY high. I KNOW what the elites think the masses are there for. Sure, my cognitive bias is there, and it is extremely skeptical. If you bothered to watch that piece, you would KNOW it isn't a hit piece on vaccines, it is a middle of the road skepticism piece that acknowledges the great wonder and benefit that vaccines have played in our society. And I am willing to bet, that even Eots would say, there was a time when vaccines were a boon to our civilization.

But you know, have you ever heard the saying, "Too much of a good thing?" Isn't it just possible that drug companies have seen something that can be used for the masses as a way to make millions, perhaps billions, and have cut manufacturing processes using cheap ingredients to save costs, have skipped safety trials, and have pushed unnecessary vaccines for diseases that aren't truly a threat to public safety, all in the search of the almighty profit? Did you know that drug companies control the FDA and the CDC? If you don't see or believe that, you aren't a skeptic, you aren't reserving judgement, and you are letting them corrupt something that is probably hugely beneficial for society, only to let it have become deadly dangerous. In my parents day, and my day, vaccines weren't causing the epidemic of health problems that they are causing today. They used to save lives. Now? I'm not sure the cost is worth the gain. That is all I am trying to put forward.

Why don't you ever want to think for yourself?

HEY EOTS, here is the U.S. infant mortality rates, per 1, 000 babies, for 5-year ranges from the 1950's to 2010.

Notice a trend, or no?

I love that chart. You know why? Because it shows something very very important. CAUSATION FALLACY.

What we have here is a causation fallacy. You want to attribute the infant mortality and child death rate to one thing, when it is another.

It has to do with food and nutrition. When families and children eat better, they survive. When they have no food, they die. It is as simple as that. With out food and sunshine, an immune system can not operate. Better nourishment means healthier people.

What was passed in 1966? Bueller? Bueller? That's right, The Child Nutrition Act.

This had a lot more to do with the survival of children than a bunch of chemicals. The body doesn't lack drugs to survive, it lacks nutrients.

Why is your use of statistics regarding infant mortality and vaccinations not causation fallacy? Why is it only when someone else brings up statistics regarding infant mortality that you assume their inference is not causal?

the highest mortality rate of any developed country gives the most vaccinations.

We also have the most television sets per capita - so how are you sure it isn't the TV's that are killing the babies?

Not quite, but close. I quite my TV a decade ago. It is prohibitive of free thought and controls your consciousness. Fluoride in pharmaceuticals, the water and food helps this process along.

Google "Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS)" The implementation and switching to all digital format was especially important for this issue.

Why is your use of statistics regarding infant mortality and vaccinations not causation fallacy? Why is it only when someone else brings up statistics regarding infant mortality that you assume their inference is not causal?
Because the use of vaccines in nations with out the same nutritional food opportunities as the US does not yield the same results.

Notice a trend, or no?

Pediatric and neonatal medicine advances since WW2 has more to do with rates of infant mortality than anything else.

If we didn't count every baby as a live birth (meaning not count ones that are going to die or count ones that are simply to premature to live), our rates would be even lower. As it is, if the baby takes a single breath outside of the womb, it's a live birth...even if that one breath is the only one it ever takes.

Forum List

Back