🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Vaccine Hoax is over.

lol! it's not because I say so it's because it's fact..
an example of your inaccuracy :you told us about how you were vaccinated in the seventies
and:
you are so ignorant on this topic, you didn't even KNOW about the 20 plus new vaccines that are recommended that you have never gotten."

both are specious ...
Saying it's specious, and proving it's specious are two different animals sir.

Fact, you did tell us that you were vaccinated in the 70's.
you'd lose your bet ...when I was in grade school (1965-1971) it was mandatory that every child was vaccinated for all know communicable diseases at that
time..

Why not mention any more recent vaccinations? We have to assume that you haven't had any unless you provide some proof otherwise. To state so now after you have been shown proof that you are not fully vaccinated is to be disingenuous, and frankly, dishonest.

You can call it a specious argument all you like. But lacking proof or even the claim that your vaccinations are indeed current, which you have not even attempted to make, belies the fact that indeed, you are just being argumentative.
the queen of false assumptions yammers!

I need evidence showing that the risks outweigh the chances of contracting the disease. I KNOW that vaccines have all these horrendous side effects. They weaken your immune system. cause severe side effects, etc. But are these more detrimental than the chances of "catching" something? How do you convince someone that is a "TV watcher," you know the type, one of the HIVE MIND? I just don't know what to do. I don't want to let them get a hold of my little man and pump him full of that poison. I have half a mind to just not let her know. But hat is not in my character. We have joint legal custody, but I have full physical custody. The means we make all medical decisions together.

If vaccines have all of these severe side effects, then it should be no problem finding hard evidence of it. Good luck.

there's a high probability you will...
False Assumption.
fact! anyone who is not vaccinated has a very high probability of death from any diseases they are not vaccinated for..

I'm doomed, Chickend Pox is going to get me! :eek:

And it will get my son too. Because no matter what decision I make on this score of new vaccine they want to give him, one I know he will not receive is the Chicken Pox. Who the hell needs a bunch of artificial shit in their body for a disease that will just strengthen the immune system and be a good experience for him? I mean, WTF? Do I hope he doesn't get it? Sure. But if he does, it isn't the end of the world. It certainly isn't worth the risks associated with artificial chemicals pumped into a body.

We are getting weaker and weaker as a species because of these vaccines.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo]George Carlin - Germs, Immune System - YouTube[/ame]

False Assumption.
fact! anyone who is not vaccinated has a very high probability of death from any diseases they are not vaccinated for..

And it will get my son too. Because no matter what decision I make on this score of new vaccine they want to give him, one I know he will not receive is the Chicken Pox. Who the hell needs a bunch of artificial shit in their body for a disease that will just strengthen the immune system and be a good experience for him? I mean, WTF? Do I hope he doesn't get it? Sure. But if he does, it isn't the end of the world. It certainly isn't worth the risks associated with artificial chemicals pumped into a body.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo]George Carlin - Germs, Immune System - YouTube[/ame]
if we're really lucky you'll get whooping cough ,be delirious and step out in front of a truck delivering vaccines for it!

really I know many mult -generation families with no vaccinations...none died of any of these diseases..where did you pull this "fact "out of
sure you do...you can back that up?

well that would be a little difficult to post proof of people in my personal life..but how about you back this claim that those not vaccinated are have "a very high probability of dying from the diseases they are not vaccinated for" a generic statement like that should have some readily available stats... if it was true

really I know many mult -generation families with no vaccinations...none died of any of these diseases..where did you pull this "fact "out of
sure you do...you can back that up?

well that would be a little difficult to post proof of people in my personal life..but how about you back this claim that those not vaccinated are have "a very high probability of dying from the diseases they are not vaccinated for" a generic statement like that should have some readily available stats... if it was true
heres' an Idea, look up the stats for yourself...

if we're really lucky you'll get whooping cough ,be delirious and step out in front of a truck delivering vaccines for it!

The lesson of these outbreaks is that the modern medical paradigm is deeply flawed. Now it’s caught with its knickers down and no decent explanation, since those it claims to have protected are victims.

by Heidi Stevenson
(Orig. pub. June 2011)

Incidents of whooping cough have been growing more and more common since the mid-nineties, according to a report in the American Journal of Nursing(1) Those most likely to be infected are infants. However, there has been an increasing trend to the disease in adolescents and adu

The one thing that is apparent about whooping cough is that it’s becoming more common, and the victims are proving to be vaccinated more often than not. That, of course, doesn’t stop the vaccinators from blaming unvaccinated people for the outbreaks—though there never seems to be an adequate explanation for the claim.

Whooping Cough Outbreaks in Vaxed Children More and More Frequent

George Carlin - Germs, Immune System - YouTube

The lesson of these outbreaks is that the modern medical paradigm is deeply flawed. Now it’s caught with its knickers down and no decent explanation, since those it claims to have protected are victims.

by Heidi Stevenson
(Orig. pub. June 2011)

Incidents of whooping cough have been growing more and more common since the mid-nineties, according to a report in the American Journal of Nursing(1) Those most likely to be infected are infants. However, there has been an increasing trend to the disease in adolescents and adu

The one thing that is apparent about whooping cough is that it’s becoming more common, and the victims are proving to be vaccinated more often than not. That, of course, doesn’t stop the vaccinators from blaming unvaccinated people for the outbreaks—though there never seems to be an adequate explanation for the claim.

Whooping Cough Outbreaks in Vaxed Children More and More Frequent
eots reaches into his ass and pulls out another non expert: Heidi Stevenson has worked at Self (Gaia Health Admin, Chief Bottle Washer), studied at BRITISH INSTITUTE OF HOMEOPATHY

I need evidence showing that the risks outweigh the chances of contracting the disease. I KNOW that vaccines have all these horrendous side effects. They weaken your immune system. cause severe side effects, etc. But are these more detrimental than the chances of "catching" something? How do you convince someone that is a "TV watcher," you know the type, one of the HIVE MIND? I just don't know what to do. I don't want to let them get a hold of my little man and pump him full of that poison. I have half a mind to just not let her know. But hat is not in my character. We have joint legal custody, but I have full physical custody. The means we make all medical decisions together.

If vaccines have all of these severe side effects, then it should be no problem finding hard evidence of it. Good luck.

Well, you could watch post #87 http://www.usmessageboard.com/7587839-post87.html

And none of the non believers care to answer why the death rate for children is getting better in almost every country each year.....

No chance it could be because more and more are getting vaccinations and health care, could it?

And none of the non believers care to answer why the death rate for children is getting better in almost every country each year.....

No chance it could be because more and more are getting vaccinations and health care, could it?

your facts are skewed Europe gives half the vaccinations and has half the infant mortality rate.many third world countries with high infant mortality are also heavily into vaccinations

Last edited:
the highest mortality rate of any developed country gives the most vaccinations

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5xV3VYWWKw]Comparing the American Infant Mortality Rate: The state of American Healthcare? - YouTube[/ame]

to me, the odd thing is these so called deaths by vaccination are only a miniscule fraction of preventable child deaths.
more babies are killed each year by bad parenting than any other cause.
why not go batshit over that?
too real for you guys?

to me, the odd thing is these so called deaths by vaccination are only a miniscule fraction of preventable child deaths.
more babies are killed each year by bad parenting than any other cause.
why not go batshit over that?
too real for you guys?

red herring

accines are proclaimed to save babies’ lives. But is it true? This study provides compelling evidence that it is not, that in reality they’re killers.

Multicolored Vaccines in Ranksby Heidi Stevenson

The reason for giving vaccinations to infants is supposedly to protect them from harm. If that’s true, then it would follow that the countries giving the most vaccines would have the lowest rates of infant mortality.

But they don’t. In fact, a new study documents just the opposite. The Journal of Human & Experimental Toxicology(1) published a study in which the authors carefully compared the vaccination rates of the nations with the lowest infant mortality rates to see if there’s a correlation between number of vaccines and death rates of infants. The results could not be clearer:

More Vaccines Equal More Infant Deaths: Study Documents |

Forum List

Back