The video I just saw from the trial of the Floyd incident with the audio of the crowd around looked pretty bad

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The crowd was pleading with police to let Floyd up....Floyd was obvously unconscious and unresponsive and the cop kept his knee on his neck.

The crowd is begging to check his pulse. I never saw this before. I thought the cop couldnt tell.

Fuck man....I dunno.

Has anyone seen that specific video before? With the crowd pleading with police? I had not.

The crows was pleading with police to let Floyd up....Floyd was obvously unconscious and unresponsive and the cop kept his knee on his neck.

The crowd is begging to check his pulse. I never saw this before. I thought the cop couldnt tell.

Fuck man....I dunno.

Has anyone seen that specific video before? With the crowd pleading with police? I had not.
thats the one part of the whole thing that piss's me off the most,,

The crows was pleading with police to let Floyd up....Floyd was obvously unconscious and unresponsive and the cop kept his knee on his neck.

Fuck man....I dunno.

This particular angle combined with the crowd explaining what they see to the police and seeing Floyd unresponsive would carry ALOT of weight to me as a juror. The police did not seem to be good custodians of Floyd’s well being while in custody and not a threat.

Ouch.

Fuck man....I dunno.

This particular angle combined with the crowd explaining what they see to the police and seeing Floyd unresponsive would carry ALOT of weight to me as a juror. The police did not seem to be good custodians of Floyd’s well being while in custody and not a threat.

Ouch.
I think its far from murder but at least negligent homicide,,,

Fuck man....I dunno.

Ouch.
I think its far from murder but at least negligent homicide,,,

I agree 100%. I dont think the officer INTENDED to kill Floyd....but he was certainly negligent.

Once Floyd was unresponsive, there was really no need to keep 3 or 4 cops on him. He was not a threat at that point.

This witness IS saying the police checked his pulse multiple times.

That poor man was held for 9 minutes unable to move. Sure he had his issues. So did I when I was younger. It doesn't mean I should have had my claustrophobia tested. Based on what saw? That cop was one of the bad cops.

He certainly seems negligent. The video I saw was pretty fucking bad. The cop may well just be a brazen dumb fuck. Intent to murder would have had to come in the moment...because they tried to put Floyd in the back of a cop car and he would not cooperate and he asked to lay on the ground.

The crowd was pleading with police to let Floyd up....Floyd was obvously unconscious and unresponsive and the cop kept his knee on his neck.

Fuck man....I dunno.

Trials are great things, facts often com out.

I don't know if Chauvin is guilty of murder, but what he did was police brutality in any case.

Fuck man....I dunno.

I don't know if Chauvin is guilty of murder, but what he did was police brutality in any case.
it was procedure so not brutality,, but he should have known something wasnt right,,

Fuck man....I dunno.

A billion percent. Thats why a PUBLIC rush to judgement is bad and that is why we have the system we do.

That poor man was held for 9 minutes unable to move. Sure he had his issues. So did I when I was younger. It doesn't mean I should have had my claustrophobia tested. Based on what saw? That cop was one of the bad cops.

He certainly seems negligent. The video I saw was pretty fucking bad. The cop may well just be a brazen dumb fuck. Intent to murder would have had to come in the moment...because they tried to put Floyd in the back of a cop car and he would not cooperate and he asked to lay on the ground.
I have no doubt he did something in the car to warrant his being tossed on the ground. But in cuffs with 4 cops, he did not need to be held with a knee on neck for over 9 minutes.

Fuck man....I dunno.

I saw it as well....I've thought for awhile there is a good manslaugher case here...and this just confirmed my thoughts. Obviously, I'm not on the jury...and I am sure there will be more evidence..but..wow..it was tough to watch

What the cop was doing was so obviously wrong, people took out their cell phones to record it. That's why 8:46 went to over 9 minutes when viewed by a different cellphone video.

Fuck man....I dunno.

It's always looked bad. Still does. Video evidence is pretty hard to refute with somebody's coronor saying the drugs he swallowed when he saw the cops were going to kill him anyway. People see what people see, especially with emergency police operators calling 911 on her cops and people on the street and the dying man pleading for his life. Looks awful. Like always, I'll go with the 12 person jury, cause it's going to be their call.

Fuck man....I dunno.

A billion percent. Thats why a PUBLIC rush to judgement is bad and that is why we have the system we do.

Way too often these days, we have trial by public opinion, particularly with videos now so readily available.

Forum List

Back