The video I just saw from the trial of the Floyd incident with the audio of the crowd around looked pretty bad

The crowd was pleading with police to let Floyd up....Floyd was obvously unconscious and unresponsive and the cop kept his knee on his neck.

The crowd is begging to check his pulse. I never saw this before. I thought the cop couldnt tell.

Fuck man....I dunno.

Has anyone seen that specific video before? With the crowd pleading with police? I had not.

Means nothing. That was the first thing I saw a year ago, they were calling to the little runt cop who was new to the force. People say everything to cops---- the day cops start listening to them all we are all in big trouble. Those people were 15 feet away and none of them doctors.

The crowd was pleading with police to let Floyd up....Floyd was obvously unconscious and unresponsive and the cop kept his knee on his neck.

The crowd is begging to check his pulse. I never saw this before. I thought the cop couldnt tell.

Fuck man....I dunno.

Has anyone seen that specific video before? With the crowd pleading with police? I had not.

Means nothing. That was the first thing I saw a year ago, they were calling to the little runt cop who was new to the force. People say everything to cops---- the day cops start listening to them all we are all in big trouble. Those people were 15 feet away and none of them doctors.

Its not the crowd in and of itself. I have always thought the cop was negligent, but this was just a bad look for the cops for jurors to see.

It sucks that Floyd was so tweaked out and combative while he was in the backseat of the cop car and he kept screaming I CANT BREATHE!

Perhaps had he not cried wolf, he would still be alive....who knows.

I think it should be like an onvoluntary manslaughter....like when you drive a car wrecklessly and kill someone.

Its a shame Floyd was a serial felon and meth head trying to rip off local businesses with fake bread.

The crows was pleading with police to let Floyd up....Floyd was obvously unconscious and unresponsive and the cop kept his knee on his neck.

Fuck man....I dunno.

thats the one part of the whole thing that piss's me off the most,,

This particular angle combined with the crowd explaining what they see to the police and seeing Floyd unresponsive would carry ALOT of weight to me as a juror. The police did not seem to be good custodians of Floyd’s well being while in custody and not a threat.

Ouch.
I think its far from murder but at least negligent homicide,,,
That cop should have used better judgement and let him up or at least loose in a sitting position. Way too arrogant but I don't think he killed the overdosed thug

That poor man was held for 9 minutes unable to move. Sure he had his issues. So did I when I was younger. It doesn't mean I should have had my claustrophobia tested. Based on what saw? That cop was one of the bad cops.

He certainly seems negligent. The video I saw was pretty fucking bad. The cop may well just be a brazen dumb fuck. Intent to murder would have had to come in the moment...because they tried to put Floyd in the back of a cop car and he would not cooperate and he asked to lay on the ground.
I have no doubt he did something in the car to warrant his being tossed on the ground. But in cuffs with 4 cops, he did not need to be held with a knee on neck for over 9 minutes.
The racists are seeking justification for the public execution of a black man. Behavior while in custody, past record, drug use, anything.
When you see the entire video it's evident that Floyd was in a drugged mania state.
So what if he was? How would that give a cop justification for killing him? What kind of other stuff do you think offers approval for random cops to commit murder or manslaughter? Should random cops be allowed to commit other crimes?

The crows was pleading with police to let Floyd up....Floyd was obvously unconscious and unresponsive and the cop kept his knee on his neck.

Fuck man....I dunno.

thats the one part of the whole thing that piss's me off the most,,

This particular angle combined with the crowd explaining what they see to the police and seeing Floyd unresponsive would carry ALOT of weight to me as a juror. The police did not seem to be good custodians of Floyd’s well being while in custody and not a threat.

Ouch.
I think its far from murder but at least negligent homicide,,,
That cop should have used better judgement and let him up or at least loose in a sitting position. Way too arrogant but I don't think he killed the overdosed thug

The autopsy said heart attack, not asphxyation....but the BLM crowd knows better. I think perhaps it was his chest being compressed at added to his LETHAL dose of Fentanyl.

Fuck man....I dunno.

I've seen it. The whole situation was a tragedy, but I don't believe it was murder. Manslaughter might stick. I do not believe it was premeditated or done purposely to achieve the eventual outcome.

And Floyd was subdued and put in handcuffs. Whatever he may have done, the 9 minutes with a knee on his neck was unwarranted.

I can only imagine how history would have been different if this cop had been the one to arrest a mass murderer, like the guy who killed the 8 Asian woman, or the 10 people in the Colorado store.

9 minutes face down on the ground with a knee on his neck is indefensible. According to testimony, an EMT tried to check Floyd's pulse and render aid but was ordered to get back.

At the very least Chauvin should go to prison for involuntary manslaughter.
I don't think that 12 angry men will see a refusal to render aid to a clearly dying (or already dead) man as something so slight as involuntary manslaughter, they're going to up it at least by one degree.

Chauvin is in for a WHOPPING surprise.

His life, as he knows it, is over.

I hope he has his affairs in order.

I think it should be like an onvoluntary manslaughter....like when you drive a car wrecklessly and kill someone.

But even in a vehicular manslaughter case, the driver doesn't refuse to stop, and continue to drag the body for nine minutes

Maybe not.

It is a shame that Floyd took a lethal dose of Fentanyl and had a heart attack. Lots of things could have been done differently that day.

9 minutes face down on the ground with a knee on his neck is indefensible. According to testimony, an EMT tried to check Floyd's pulse and render aid but was ordered to get back.

At the very least Chauvin should go to prison for involuntary manslaughter.
And likely will.

Fuck man....I dunno.

I did see it before. It looked like usual crowd heckling.

Forum List

Back