The video I just saw from the trial of the Floyd incident with the audio of the crowd around looked pretty bad

The crowd was pleading with police to let Floyd up....Floyd was obvously unconscious and unresponsive and the cop kept his knee on his neck.

The crowd is begging to check his pulse. I never saw this before. I thought the cop couldnt tell.

Fuck man....I dunno.

Has anyone seen that specific video before? With the crowd pleading with police? I had not.
It’s going come down to the time factor. Reportedly, that foot to neck technique is one used when a criminal is resisting, however, after four minutes.....five minutes ....six minutes, nope. Hard to buy it was necessary force from viewing the tape. As many have pointed out with witnesses viewing the same thing who were not related and didn’t know the perp will also weigh in big time.

That poor man was held for 9 minutes unable to move. Sure he had his issues. So did I when I was younger. It doesn't mean I should have had my claustrophobia tested. Based on what saw? That cop was one of the bad cops.

He certainly seems negligent. The video I saw was pretty fucking bad. The cop may well just be a brazen dumb fuck. Intent to murder would have had to come in the moment...because they tried to put Floyd in the back of a cop car and he would not cooperate and he asked to lay on the ground.
I have no doubt he did something in the car to warrant his being tossed on the ground. But in cuffs with 4 cops, he did not need to be held with a knee on neck for over 9 minutes.
The racists are seeking justification for the public execution of a black man. Behavior while in custody, past record, drug use, anything.

Way too often these days, we have trial by public opinion, particularly with videos now so readily available.
What has me concerned here is the "reasonable doubt" rule. The defense is playing up his health and the drugs, and that could theoretically cause doubt.

Think of what would happen. Bad stuff, the cop has to pay for this.

Has anyone seen that specific video before? With the crowd pleading with police? I had not.

What the cop was doing was so obviously wrong, people took out their cell phones to record it. That's why 8:46 went to over 9 minutes when viewed by a different cellphone video.
people take out their phones to record a dog shitting,, so this is nothing new,,

The crowd was pleading with police to let Floyd up....Floyd was obvously unconscious and unresponsive and the cop kept his knee on his neck.

The crowd is begging to check his pulse. I never saw this before. I thought the cop couldnt tell.

Fuck man....I dunno.

It's always looked bad. Still does. Video evidence is pretty hard to refute with somebody's coronor saying the drugs he swallowed when he saw the cops were going to kill him anyway. People see what people see, especially with emergency police operators calling 911 on her cops and people on the street and the dying man pleading for his life. Looks awful. Like always, I'll go with the 12 person jury, cause it's going to be their call.
What I find interesting is the difference between the medical examiner’s report and the noted cause of death. Just what this case needs is more conflicting reports to gear it toward subjective interpretation.

What has me concerned here is the "reasonable doubt" rule. The defense is playing up his health and the drugs, and that could theoretically cause doubt.

I'm concerned how they can introduce "reasonable doubt" as to what the jurors are viewing on the tape. they implant that someone on the ground unconscious, is actually still awake and violently struggling,.

Fuck man....I dunno.

You changed the channel! Good man

Fuck man....I dunno.

How have you not seen that video before?

Have you been living under a rock?

That poor man was held for 9 minutes unable to move. Sure he had his issues. So did I when I was younger. It doesn't mean I should have had my claustrophobia tested. Based on what saw? That cop was one of the bad cops.

He certainly seems negligent. The video I saw was pretty fucking bad. The cop may well just be a brazen dumb fuck. Intent to murder would have had to come in the moment...because they tried to put Floyd in the back of a cop car and he would not cooperate and he asked to lay on the ground.
I have no doubt he did something in the car to warrant his being tossed on the ground. But in cuffs with 4 cops, he did not need to be held with a knee on neck for over 9 minutes.
The racists are seeking justification for the public execution of a black man. Behavior while in custody, past record, drug use, anything.
The racists will fail with that search

Floyd was a violent criminal who was a threat to everyone that he could come in contact with-----if you attacked people like he had, if the cops would have killed you or allowed you to od--I wouldn't care.

Fuck man....I dunno.

It's always looked bad. Still does. Video evidence is pretty hard to refute with somebody's coronor saying the drugs he swallowed when he saw the cops were going to kill him anyway. People see what people see, especially with emergency police operators calling 911 on her cops and people on the street and the dying man pleading for his life. Looks awful. Like always, I'll go with the 12 person jury, cause it's going to be their call.

Yes, these situations are exactly why we need trials and juries. In the end it has to be their decision that is accepted or we do not have a society. In my opinion, i think the cop had zero regard for this mans life. I don't believe they even attempted to perform CPR or as pointed out, check for signs of life. I have to wonder though from reports I have heard that the officer actually knew Floyd previously, how much that played into what transpired. Did the cop already have a personal dislike for Floyd going in?

When you see the entire video it's evident that Floyd was in a drugged mania state.

Floyd was a violent criminal who was a threat to everyone that he could come in contact with-----if you attacked people like he had, if the cops would have killed you or allowed you to od--I wouldn't care.
Floyd was a thug, but Chauvin will get a manslaughter conviction, no murder 2. He'll be out in 5 - 7 years

I violent criminal with cuffs on behind his back is no longer a threat.
He is now in custody.
Able to be easily transported to the precinct? Maybe not. He still has his legs to resist.
But by no means a threat to others around him.

Floyd was a thug, but Chauvin will get a manslaughter conviction, no murder 2. He'll be out in 5 - 7 years
Agree. That won't be enough to satisfy the nyggaz and they'll burn Minneapolis down.

Fuck man....I dunno.

I saw it as well....I've thought for awhile there is a good manslaugher case here...and this just confirmed my thoughts. Obviously, I'm not on the jury...and I am sure there will be more evidence..but..wow..it was tough to watch

It really was. I kept pacing in the room. I couldnt just sit there and watch it.

Forum List

Back