The video I just saw from the trial of the Floyd incident with the audio of the crowd around looked pretty bad

That WAS basically what you were saying, and now you're backpedaling.

No dumb ass when someone uses “basically” in a reply its because they are not able to respond to the original quote in an intelligent and reasonable and factual way.

Of course, lots of people on drugs DO die suddenly and within minutes of being breathing, walking, talking, and alive. You're basically saying, "Not everyone dies of an overdose, therefore NO ONE dies of an overdose."

Which is exactly the level of intelligence I would expect from you, and if you were a person, you would be ashamed.
I used to have horses. Had an old Mare with a kidney problem that had to be put down. The vet gave her a shot and in 3 seconds she was dead on the ground.
Anyone who says they can't die within minutes of ingesting a drug is either lying or ignorant and foolish. Sad day for me but highly instructive.

That WAS basically what you were saying, and now you're backpedaling.

No dumb ass when someone uses “basically” in a reply its because they are not able to respond to the original quote in an intelligent and reasonable and factual way.

No, dumb ass, when someone starts trying to tell me how this or that word means they get to run away like a scalded bitch, it's because they're a pussy.

Here you go. Enjoy.

1617654837166.png

The crowd was pleading with police to let Floyd up....Floyd was obvously unconscious and unresponsive and the cop kept his knee on his neck.

The crowd is begging to check his pulse. I never saw this before. I thought the cop couldnt tell.

Fuck man....I dunno.

Has anyone seen that specific video before? With the crowd pleading with police? I had not.

I have seen scores of violent criminals forcibly subdued-----it is never pretty and it is very dangerous for the people involved. Lots of people have a bit of
trouble finding a pulse even when the patient LIES STILL and is not DRUGGED UP. Did any of the persons in the peanut gallery HELP THE COPS?

I have seen scores of violent criminals forcibly subdued-----it is never pretty and it is very dangerous for the people involved. Lots of people have a bit of
trouble finding a pulse even when the patient LIES STILL and is not DRUGGED UP. Did any of the persons in the peanut gallery HELP THE COPS?
Thanks for that......The peanut gallery was screaming for Chauvin to take his knee off Floyd's neck but no one offered any help to law enforcement. They (the hood peanut gallery) were doing what they always do, scream at the cops in hopes some audio/video would somehow hang the cops. Floyd was clearly playing to the IPhones and body cams by screaming "Don't shoot me" when a cop drew his gun because Floyd refused to show his hands and keep them were the cops could see them. Floyd was screaming "I can't breathe" before the attempt to put him in the patrol care. Floyd was screaming he had claustrophobia inside the patrol car and bashing his head about injuring himself which is why they opened the door to let him out but he wouldn't go so they had to physically remove him from the patrol car and lay him on the ground face down. At which point Chauvin chose what he thought the lesser force (instead of shooting Floyd with a gun or Tazer) and kept Floyd down with his knee.

Of course....Now all these armchair cops, who have never been in such a situation, myopically focus in the 9 minutes Floyd was held down (for his own good) until the ambulance (that the cops called) could get there.

Forum List

Back