The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

Then change the fucking rules. All this whining does nothing.

And, as I said before, you cannot change the qualification rules in the middle of the Olympic game.
Which is part of reason I don't watch Olympics or consider them valid anymore.
Not because they won't change rules in middle of, but because their Rules are false, phony, and invalid to begin with.

Define a woman? For thousands of years a woman was someone who had a vagina and menstruated.

That's what this woman is.

And women can have muscles.
I haven't seen anyone present valid, medical, and legal proof that either of these so-called females have a vagina by birth or menstruate = could get pregnant.

Please present if you can.

I don't mean at the Olympics, I mean in general.

The right are saying there are only two genders. Are there or aren't there?
Some on the Right might be, but not this one.

In my book, "Sex" is biological and physical. Penis = male; vagina = female.
Hence only TWO of sex. Yes, some very small percentage of small percentage are born with both genitals, but usually one or the other is more dominate, and/or selected shortly after birth by the parents. Still, the issue should be if the selected "sex" includes reproductive ability from birth, excluding later medical alteration.

Gender is mental~psychological~choice. Being a matter of personal choice and application, it is not binding with society in general. You have a penis but want to call yourself female, OK on your time and in your place, but you still go to the Men's bathroom, not the Women's restroom. Same with regards to locker rooms, or SEXUAL classification of sports, or other SEX separate competitions.

GENDER is NOT SEX!

Argue that if you wish but I will point out how I've argued for years that not everyone is born the same. About how things get screwed up during development with some people.

How many react with hate and misunderstanding over that.

The most important thing here is that many have learned that Penis = male, Vagina = female is not clear cut as many wanted to argue. It's also not just physical traits that doesn't always develop that same for all.

Despite that being obviously clear, sadly the hate will never stop with many. Odds are she has a Uterus. That means you are arguing men can get pregnant.
What a pile of immature crap.

"Mommy, they don't like me and agree with me. They hate me!"

Grow out of it!

Just because someone doesn't agree with with you prejudice and ignorance doesn't mean it's a matter of "hate and misunderstanding". Although in your case that may be what applies. Look in the mirror for a source of "hate and misunderstanding".

"the hate will never stop" seems to be strongest in you Marxists and Leftists!

All that is needed to prove it is one word ... "Trump !!!"

"odds are" doesn't apply here. What is needed are facts, data, proof.

Does he/she have "it" or not ?!

What a pile of immature crap.

"Mommy, they don't like me and agree with me. They hate me!"

Grow out of it!

Just because someone doesn't agree with with you prejudice and ignorance doesn't mean it's a matter of "hate and misunderstanding". Although in your case that may be what applies. Look in the mirror for a source of "hate and misunderstanding".

"the hate will never stop" seems to be strongest in you Marxists and Leftists!

All that is needed to prove it is one word ... "Trump !!!"

"odds are" doesn't apply here. What is needed are facts, data, proof.

Does he/she have "it" or not ?!

It's pretty creepy that you feel someone has to prove to you what everyone has recognized with a persons their entire life.

Forum List

Back