'The View' hosts upset that more Americans believe Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This isn't rocket science. Trump is LESS of a threat, because he's NOT the one flooding the country with the third-world.

'The View' co-host Joy Behar outraged over poll showing more people trust Trump than Biden on democracy

"The View" co-host Joy Behar said she was "depressed" by voters who trust former President Trump to handle threats to democracy more than President Biden.

This isn't rocket science. Trump is LESS of a threat, because he's NOT the one flooding the country with the third-world.

'The View' co-host Joy Behar outraged over poll showing more people trust Trump than Biden on democracy

I seriously doubt that most Americans see Biden as a bigger threat to democracy than Trump. Where do you get that silly notion from?

The so called ladies on the view live in high society... the flood of illegal alien crime hasn't reached them yet... but it soon will....

I seriously doubt that most Americans see Biden as a bigger threat to democracy than Trump. Where do you get that silly notion from?
1719519605298.png

1719519624869.png

1719519652275.png

I didn't say, "MOST" Americans see Biden as a bigger threat. I said 'MORE' Americans see Biden as a bigger threat.

The poll in swing states, shows that 38% trust Trump while only 29% trust Biden when it comes to threats to our democracy.

^^^ retarded

Americans hate democrats and consider them traitors, selling America out to the WEF.

The border, drugs, trafficking, all intentionally done. If democrats win 2024, things will get much much worse.

Livestock bans

Climate lockdowns

And much more.

Democrats will bring the WEF great reset to your community. First they have to collapse America.

^^^ retarded

Americans hate democrats and consider them traitors, selling America out to the WEF.

The border, drugs, trafficking, all intentionally done. If democrats win 2024, things will get much much worse.

Livestock bans

Climate lockdowns

And much more.

Democrats will bring the WEF great reset to your community. First they have to collapse America.
Not according to the last election. You got anything besides your made up bluster to back up your claims?

These old crony hags disrespecting us for years finally catching up. Let them keep talking shit cause it just may help Trump win again!

Biden is not really a threat to democracy.

The threat to democracy comes from those he serves, and those he serves have done such a number on us by now that it is almost a fait accomply.

Not according to the last election. You got anything besides your made up bluster to back up your claims?
Americans hate Biden and the democrats. That's why nobody shows up to their events.

If Biden was a good president, he would be more popular.

The average Democrat voter doesn't know it voted. Their ballots get harvested and filled out by WEF operatives.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats = traitors

Americans hate Biden and the democrats. That's why nobody shows up to their events.

The average Democrat voter doesn't know it voted. Their ballots get harvested and filled out by WEF operatives.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats = traitors

Just the fact that he's behind in most polls to a convicted felon, tells you immediately just how bad Biden's presidency has been.

The United States is not a democracy. The power given to the Electoral College and the small states in the Senate negates the voting power of the majority. More than 300 million Americans have no effective representation in Congress.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats = traitors
That’s gotta be the dumbest logic. I’ve heard yet. Presidents aren’t entertainers.

Forum List

Back